Art Kids Rejoice!

Meredith

Resident Logophile
So, as mentioned in my introduction, I do art! I wanted to take the opportunity to show off a little of what I do. ^^

Traditional thing (for an album a friend wrote - not the finished piece.)

..This was a joke. Redraw of a Shark Tale character. I think I'd enjoy the movie much more if Oscar was a sentient piece of kelp.

I definitely welcome critique (seriously, I'm thirsty for it, please help) and comments! Thank you for taking a look at my art. :D

Oh, you have quite a unique and cute style. Your use of colour is nice as well. I'd suggest working on your lines to make it slightly more refined, but overall you have something real cute going on fer ya, so that's great :>

I've also been posting art vids and would like feedback on those (if anyone wouldn't mind??) so ayy.

Also, thank you so much! ^^
Lining is definitely something I still struggle with.

So far so good. I'd like to see more of your work. What really interests me is that can you possibly draw something that looks edgy and grimdark into something cute and cuddly.
I hope I wrote that sentence understandably...

like the style, its whimsical yet focused.
and the video was fun but you did ask for every ones two cents so ill toss mine in if you don't mind.

For the art i love it, its color and all you do, said you were aiming for cute and you nailed it, honestly if you brush it up just a bit more could see it in a show on tv on like toonanmi or nick, either as something whimsical and fun or dark with a contrasting art style(you now the types, its all cute looking but the topic it plays on is messed up)

For the video I couldn't help but notice you did not use a sketch skeleton for your art and just free hand it, that may be ok for your art style and the fact you mean to convert it into a digital work however so :p Side note: when you put music in your video you tend to speak in or over you should try to stay away from music with bass as the spikes in loudness can muffle some of your words.

Also, love the set up you got lol, nothing says creative like hot glue and Popsicle sticks heheh.

Back