Quote: "Don't be afraid to be yourself. Often we fear who we truly are the most."
Name: Mystic Eliott
Species: Descended
Blood%: 50%, Sol
Sex Preference: Bisexual
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 65 lbs, 2 oz.
Physical appearance:
img-thing

Apparel:
teen-clothes-for-girls-5.jpg

Teenage%20Girls%20Fashion%20with%20the%20Up%20to%20Date%20Style%202016%20-newstyle2020.blogspot.com%206.jpg

Vehicle: A coach. 45 mph
Personality: She is kind, somewhat hot- headed, and cheerful. Her curiosity overwhelms her at times, causing people to question her. She loves her friends, exploring, and nature. If
Faction: Aion
Pet: None
Adv. App.: None
Exp: She is self taught, making her weak but happy to help out.
Spells: She is a Manifestor. Her spells include summoning and she is learning how to spellcast.
Abilities/Powers: She can summon any form of water, and use it to her will. (Kinda like a Waterbender.) She has taught herself some spells, but they are simple ones.
Weapons:
8.jpg

History: Mystic grew up in a noble family, but both of her parents were killed due to testing. She now takes care of her younger twin brothers, who are Manipulators. Once she heard about the danger that her home was in, she began to teach herself how to use her abilities. She helped her younger brothers too. Other Sols try to help her but as she is determined to do it alone, they leave her alone. She is currently working on her training in secret, aware that she'll probably be denied from the military due to her weakness.
Trivia: (optional): She has a blue eye and green eye, but wears colored contacts making it seem like her eyes are green.​

1. Her bloodline is not finished. Being 50% Sol is not enough. What' the other 50?
2. 65 pounds is a very low body mass index and can be harmful to have such a light character. Especially since the horns add a few pounds each.
3. Her attire would not be found in this kind of world. Try something more medieval or fantasy. Greek, Egyptian or tribal attire works as well.
4. Her picture is fine but she needs a photo of what her horns look like. (If she's not a seraphim)
5. There are no cars to buy like modern day. Most are customized and rare from Tearia or Fotia. Try a steampunk esque vehicle that has low mileage.
6. Experience could use more. Like what she has learned or how she has applied it.
7. Be specific with the spells. What she knows exactly rather than "she just knows stuff"
8. Abilities and powers are listed with her bloodline. She may have others that are odd or special to her but do not put spells in this area.
9. History is vague. Doesn't tell me what testing killed the parents. Or what danger refill her village or where she was a royal in what land.
9. Also the rules will require you to make at least 3 paragraphs on average when posting.

So with all this fixed you'll be ready to jump in. Good luck!

I edited it, if there's anything else I need to fix... let me know. Also, is there a specific time that we should be on the roleplay?

Quote: "Don't be afraid to be yourself. Often we fear who we truly are the most."
Name: Mystic Eliott
Blood%: 50%, Sol, 50% Lassa
Sex Preference: Bisexual
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 95 lbs, 8 oz
Physical appearance:
img-thing

Apparel:
girls-simple-medieval-skirt-3.jpg
Horns: (see below)
adult-maleficent-horns-cx-806605.jpg

Vehicle:
1213__440x0_estafette_lrg.jpg
(Top speed is 42 mph)
Personality: She is kind, somewhat hot- headed, and cheerful. Her curiosity overwhelms her at times, causing people to question her. She loves her friends, exploring, and nature. Her dislikes include: Darkness, tight spaces, being alone.
Faction: Aion
Pet: None
Adv. App.: None
Exp: She is self - taught, and has applied her Mind Reading spell on people that act suspicious. Due to this, she has been able to stop her house from being robbed countless times.
Spells: She is a Manifestor. Her spells include summoning, mind reading, telekinesis, and the others listed in Abilities.
Abilities/Powers: Mind reading. Astral projection. Telekinesis.
Force field. Plant energy absorption.
Mental communication. Psychic detection.
Bright light resistance.
Weapons:
8.jpg

History: Mystic grew up in a noble family in Gaia, but both of her parents were killed due to ability testing. She now takes care of her younger twin brothers, who are Manipulators. Once she heard about the danger that her home was in, she began to teach herself how to use her abilities. ( Therosi is planning to attack them, possibly staring a war. ) She helped her younger brothers too. Other Sols try to help her but as she is determined to do it alone, they leave her alone. She is currently working on her training in secret, aware that she'll probably be denied from the military due to her weakness.
Trivia: (optional): She has a blue eye and green eye, but wears colored contacts making it seem like her eyes are green.​
1.Put images under spoiler.
2.History needs to be at least 2 paragraphs and tell where she moved to and why. Chronological ordering her lifes major steps.
3.History doesn't add up. I have things already in a set order to make sense. The Therosi attacking Gaia or possibly doing so isn't in my canon. What military is she going into?
4. Spells are not right again. Something like mind reading and telekinesis is a bloodline trait from Sol. So you can put that in her abilities or powers.
5. Abilities and powers does not have her Lassa traits listed.
6. You don't have to have spells but don' put vague things there like summoning. What does she summon?
7. Her experience is still too light. What ways did she learn to use her weapon? Or how does she keep up with her vehicle?
8. Detail how she acquired her vehicle, what it is made of and its power source.
9. Since she is Lassa half she will need a picture or description matching this a little better.

You have to understand this is more of an advanced roleplay. I'd recommend a beginner one on the site. If I didn't have 5 years of experience I wouldn't be joining something so in depth. To truly understand the world you must read and view every piece of information Rai has provided you with. Otherwise it won't work out very well. And if you don't understand anything that's where you ask Rai. Just like I did when I had several questions that I was unsure of.

Quote:
Name:Lyla Orion
Blood%: 60% Seraphim, 40% Sol
Sex Preference:Bisexual
Height:5'3
Weight:191 lbs.
Physical appearance:
Angel-Fire-Wings-Fantasy-Girls-dark-demon-original-cloth-silk-art-wall-poster-and-prints.jpg_640x640.jpg

Apparel:
Vehicle:
Personality: Quiet, reserved. She keeps to herself most of the time but once someone gets to know her she can be a very warm individual. Loyal, Stubborn. She holds her beliefs and loved ones first before her own wellbeing seeing that it is her purpose in life to hold those up and do everything in her power to keep them there. Hot-headed. She doesn't think twice about what she says and her mouth can run a mile per minute if provoked.
Faction: You may choose a faction or not.
Pet: Only Tamers with experience with elite feral dragon trainers on Gaia's mountain peeks can have full fledged dragons as pets. There are only Dragons on this world, no dogs or cats etc. You may create your own species of dragon and detail its abilities. Fully grown animals that can be used in battle can only be achieved IG for those with no listed experience. Exceptions must ask DM.
Adv. App.: Only those with experience with fighting in elite squadrons on either Fotia or Tearianaris. IG If you want an exception ask the DM.
Exp: Brief description on your character's training.
Abilities/Powers: Genetic or enhanced potential. Only 2. If not a spellcaster 4.
Weapons: Shortbow
History: A brief tour into your character's life and how they end up where they are at the start of the RPG.
Trivia: (optional) She has scars going down her back from a horrible childhood event.

Back