Open Assassin vs. Their Mark

Okay, so here's the deal (I swear, each subsequent post I make here I lose my mind a little bit more) I want to do a RP involving an assassin and the person they've been hired to kill. Pretty basic, plot, right? Well, maybe not, because here's what I really want: character connection. Like, yes, I expect and hope the story will have dark elements and a deep engaging plot, and probably some angsty backstories (because of course characters like this are going to have some broody stuff in their histories), but if the story collapses into violence right away, it'll be boring and over quicker than I want.

I'm really looking for a nice game of cat-and-mouse. Your character can be anyone: a killer, a politician, I don't care. Heck, originally this was going to be a vampire vs a vampire hunter, let's do that! Or a werewolf vs. a werewolf hunter! Let's get crazy! I have a lot of more in depth ideas (maybe my character, the one hired to kill your character is convinced to let your character live? Maybe your character manages to kidnap mine? There's a lot of options!)

I'm looking for it to take place within a city, in modern day. If we go a vampire/werewolf hunter route, I want magic to be pretty well known and common (but probably not totally accepted). I'm not looking for a romance plot.

Last edited:
Back