Assign A Character Theme

Squidward Uchiha

Squid Style: Clarinet Jutsu
Kind of a random idea, but I think it could be fun regardless.

Basically the aim of the game is to pick characters from whatever kind of stuff you like (they can even be your own OCs too!) and then link a song that would perfectly as their character theme along with a brief description of why you chose that theme. You can either do this seriously or as a joke, as long as you're having fun with it. :) Alternatively, you can choose a character, throw out a small summary of their personality, and challenge another user to find a theme for them.

So, here are my picks:

Tosharo (DragonBall OC):
The entire point of his character is to be a Gohan-ish type books-mart Saiyan so this is honestly the one choice that fits, as far as I'm concerned.

Madara Uchiha (Naruto):
Normally, people pick this song for hero type characters, but given the lyrical content, I think this is more of an ironic "villain motivation" song personally, and I can't think of a better villain to have this kind of theme for than Captain Back-Up Plan himself.

Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill):
Kind of generic, but hey, Ryuko is this tough, so I can't argue. I like Breaking Benjamin, if you couldn't tell. And yes, I understand the accidental joke with "stripped away", that's part of the reason I chose this song to be honest. xD

Roxas (Kingdom Hearts):
Roxas is one of my favorite characters from the series and not only does this go well with his entire character arc, but some of the lyrics suggest this was practically made for a Kingdom Hearts game. xD

Kuririn/Krillin (DragonBall):
He's short... that's pretty much it. xD

And there you have it. Happy theme hunting! :D

Mia Li Brenhorst (Cobra-Boy knows her wel by now ;) the rest of you guys... wel, we decided to keep the RP in pm's, since its a bit intense hehe)

Carmine (OC) : little old lady vampire who runs a cafe for vampires. She's a good grandmotherly figure for the newer vamps but ...not the most sympathetic towards humans.

No El (OC): little shrub man. can only be described by the phrase "make love, not war"
#1 ass appreciator.

Back