AURA- Rated M

"It wasnt your fault when they were transporting me to a new owner I kicked the slave master and spit in his face" the girl explained "so he said he'd make an example out of me and made me a whore." She say hugging Kaja.

Kaja sighed letting her go and breaking out in a small smile, it was awkward and looked oddly placed on her face. "I am only happy you are alive...Does the sir treat you well?" Kaja's smile fell and the color drained from her eyes as she took a more serious tone.

The girl nodded “Oh yes he treats all the slaves here well we all have our own rooms in the barracks and he allows us to eat at the table at the end of the day which we both know is an improvement from the one meal a week. And as long as we do what he demands and you don't get on his wrong side” The girl says “He's even giving us names and calls me Sarsa” She says with a smile. Sarsa's sparkling eyes seemed to smile as she talked about Hayden.

Kaja looked at the girl a bit taken aback by her comments, hearing her new name Kaja smiled softly. "Sarsa...It suits you....I will tell you my name... though it is not one he has given." Kaja gave another smile, "My name is Kaja." She thought about the girl's words, though she would have to see things with her own eyes she supposed she could put a bit of trust in him. "

"I never had a name before I was born to being a slave the Slave master never named me, so when Sir Direson asked and I told him that he gave me a name." Sarsa says and then gasped "I am so sorry you need to go wake up Sir If he finds out I kept talking I will be in the whole for a week." she says hurrying to the clothing "Here are you clothes. I have other chores to do." she says in a rush

Kaja opened her mouth to speak but the girl was gone before she could reply. Kaja sighed and pulled on her clothes, struggling a bit before she finally figured it out. She fixed her hair as best she cold and smoothed the new dress down before walking through the tunnel to his room. She didn't want to wake him up, but she had decided yesterday that this would be better than becoming a flood whore and from what Sarsa had said the man was fairly kind to them.

Hayden was slumped back sleeping in the chair. The lighting that snuck in through the window casted over his face making him look like a fallen angel. He let out a peaceful sigh and moved his head a little. The room looked like a tornado went through it with how things where thrown around.

Kaja glanced at him staring fro a moment, she had to admit he was a handsome man. But, she would not let her actions be swayed by a pretty face. Turning her gaze away from him she noticed the rest of the room and stared at it shocked, seems he was still angry after he had left her. Letting out a small breath she thought for a moment, he looked peaceful sleeping so Kaja thought she might give him a few more moments of peace. She moved from the tunnel entrance and began picking things up from the ground, placing the chair back in its proper place, and fixing the bed. Any papers she saw she neatly collected and place on the chair trying her best to straighten up. When she was sure she had done a well enough job she hesitantly walked over to him and tapped his shoulder lightly. "Sir?"

Hayden stirred and opened his eyes softly as he looked at her. He smirked and then shook his head sitting up straighter "everything ok" he asked his eyes a pale gold with calmness and they shing lightly with lust.

Kaja lowered her hands and folded them in front of her, "Yes. I was told to wake you up...I straightened your room a bit.." Kaja gestured to the room that was a little neater than before. She kept herself calm not wanting to show any emotion that might make him think she trusted him just yet.

Hayden licked his lips and looked around "Thank you I appreciate it" he says and stands up to stretch. His muscles flexed as he moved his eyes shined more "How was your sleep?" he asked looking at her. His hair falling more in his eyes then styled like the day before.

Kaja nodded her head as he thanked her and took a step back when he stood. "It was...alright." She wasn't lying, though she had wished she slept better, her mind had raced all night with thoughts of her brother and this new place. Kaja eyed his muscles and glanced at his hair before clearing her throat and averting her gaze a small blush ringing her cheeks, "Is there anything you need me to do today sir?" It seemed Sarsa's words had affected her line of thinking more than she expected. And the look in his eyes seemed almost unbearable.

Hayden smirked and nodded "Today you are shadowing Sarsa you will need to learn everything in the house and then later you and I are going to the barracks, apparently one of the maids had a baby and I need to make sure she will be safe there" He says as he noticed her blush "Like what you see?" he asked curiously as he took a small step toward her and smiled.

Kaja looked at him a bit surprised, she had the urge to ask if the child was his but thought better of it. Her eyes tinged a greenish-yellow in envy before she shook her head. What did it matter if the child was his or not? Commenting on her obvious stare she cleared her throat and took a step back, "N-no." Though she had said that her expression betrayed her, her eyes were a reddish pink in embarrassment. "I-i will find sarsa." She turned to make her way out of the door before her eyes continued to betray her.

Hayden smirked and stepped in front of her and lifted her chin "What have I told you about lying to me?" he says his tone held a slight flirt to it. He licked his lips as he watched her eyes turn pink "We have time until we have to part if you keep lying I'm going to have to keep you up here instead" he says as his muscles flexed a bit and his eyes flashing a bright gold.

Kaja gulped and stared at him before glancing to the side, "D-dare I say I did enjoy the view. A-and what of it sir?" She mumbled and tensed feeling a little more than awkward. His unnatural caring nature, as proven by his justice for a simple bruise, the words of Sarsa, and now to attend to a woman and child. The thought of the child made her eyes run from their pinkish color to a greenish-yellow in envy. She moved back from his hand and cleared his throat. "Should I lay out your clothes for your visit?"

Hayden shook his head and chuckled before turning and nodding "bring them to the bathroom I need to shower before we leave and then sit on the bed til i get out." he says as he heads to the bathroom.

Kaja let out a sigh as he left and looked around, things were still a mess but she supposed she could clean it later. She walked towards his wardrobe grabbing a pair of clothes before making her way towards the bathroom. She only hoped her was covered still of at least decent. Taking a deep breath she walked in keeping her eyes to the ground until she was facing the wall to hang his clothes over the small rack. She placed them there neatly before all but scurrying out of the bathroom closing the door behind her. Walking to the bed she sat on the edge leaning against the canopy post. After a few moments she had dozed off feeling her restlessness catching up to her.

Hayden came out of the shower fully dressed and buttoning his shirt. He saw her sleep and smirked walking up to her. "Never fails they pass out the first day of peacefulness wouldn't you agree?" he says as he moved a strand of her hair. He felt a presence near by and knew it was his right hand demon "You can come out of the shadows now Donovan. She needs to recover before I can expect her to do what I want make sure she gets what she wants for the rest of the week while I am gone and no one is to treat her like a slave but treat her as a High priestess or one of noble house is that clear" he says as he scoops Kaja up to put her in bed better. He laid her down and smirked watching her with a lick of his lips.

Last edited:
Kaja's face scrunched at the feeling of his hand brushing past her face to move the hair, but she didn't wake up. Donovan stepped out of the shadows and bowed. He glanced at the girl as he lifted himself from a bow and nodded his head. "Clear as the night sky, my lord." He watched as Hayden walked off with the girl in his arms. Kaja turned and buried her face against him as she slept while being carried. Only bothering to turn over as he laid her down. She mumbled some incoherent words, her hair was splayed around her and she looked peaceful while sleep, not at all like her usual suspicious or firey self.

Back