AURA- Rated M

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Trigger Warning
Some scene and writing may be sensitive topics, if you think that this RP might trigger you I advise you to please not read it, for the benefit of your mental health!

79362019c647bfe80c53b6bb3c19312d.jpg

Name: Kaja Hunt
Race:?
Personality: Kaja is a timid person, she has learned to be quiet and not speak unless spoken too. Even then sometimes she chooses not to speak. She can't hide her emotions no matter how much she wishes the color of her eyes gives it away. She has a strong will that has yet to be broken.
History: Kaja and Helio were born to a woman, the product of misfortune they were raised with her until age three. She abandoned them selling them to a slave trader for her own freedom. It was short-lived as she died shortly after. An unknown race, but their blood unique they were taken into the slave house. Beaten and trained to be obedient, At age seven their first auction was held. Helio was sold, but for Kaja she was stuck there. 11 years later and Kaja was still there, the slave with the blank eyes. She was beautiful but her eyes set people off. She had no knowledge of where her brother was, it wasn't like she could get information anyways. Most people thought her a mute.
Emotion/ Color:
Blood Red- Anger
Sky Blue- Sadness
Light Yellow- Pain
Dark Green- Disgust
Grey- Fear
Magenta- Desire
Light Pink- Love
Greenish-yellow: Jealousy

41435f03f7ced30d1e9520732d5db36e.jpg

Name: Helio Hunt
Race:?
Personality: ?

Last edited:
Name: Prince Hayden Direson
Affiliation: Royalty

Description:
Height:6'3
Weight:190
Body Type: Slim and muscular
Personality: He is kind of hard to get along with but once you get to know him he is as loyal as they come. Depending on the person you want from him he can be a good guy or a bad guy. Either way there is always a price to pay when it comes to dealing with a Direson.
History: Hayden grew up as the prince of the slave trade and the prince of darkness (depending on which you want to go with.) As the slave trader Hayden is to inherit the company and is in search of a way to make it more profitable not just by his clients but his slaves. As the son of darkness he fights with who he is and struggles with the fact his father expects so much from him. He needs two things to get away and to figure out what he is or who he is.
blob

"Wake up slave." Kaja opened her eyes a nice yank of the chain around her neck roused her from her sleep. The same routine every morning, Kaja pushed herself off the ground. Her face dirty, wearing some worn undergarments her body was covered in dirt, hair matted. She looked like a wild animal. The guards sneered at her as the pulled her off the ground and out of her cage. Kaja didn't bother lifting her gaze to stare at them, it was different faces every time. She kept her gaze low her bare feet scuffing against the dirt-covered concrete that would lead her to the baths. Auction day, all the dark creatures of the world came to look for prospective slaves, concubines, or a meal. Pixie's, Faeries, Woodland Elves, Mermaids, Humans, Neko's, all auction, and sold off like meat on the farmer's market. Kaja was one of the oldest slaves there, most being sold before their 15th birthdays, She was 18, one year away from becoming a blood whore.

When the reached the bathhouses, she and the other slaves were thrown into a room, sprayed with cold water just to be taken out and forced to walk under the stage. Kaja's glazed over eyes looked to the group of people around her. Pixie's, Humans, Elves...Kaja was one of the few they couldn't identify, they had taken a sample of her blood. As they did all slaves, there were no matches so far, unlike her brother she was stuck here. Kaja looked at the cuffs on her hands and the chain on her neck, I wonder where Helio is now. Her glazed over eyes changed to a blueish color as her sadness grew, it quickly faded back to it glazed color as she heard the announcer walk on stage.

The announcer was one the stage, she could hear the room above them bustle with life. One by one the slaves were taken to stage, and she listened as one by one they were sold. There were a few no one took this time, but she was certain they would be sold the next auction. "And Finally We have our prized piece, this beautiful creature's species have yet to be discovered! Her name is Kaja, but don't be afraid to rename her as your pet! A ripe 18 years in age, virgin, lovely curves! And with the most unique set of eyes!" As the announcer finished Kaja was pulled by her chain, She looked at the guard who dragged her with a smirk across his face. She left her mind clear she would not give him the satisfaction of emotion. Not too long after she was tossed on stage falling on her side she lifted herself up and looked at the crowd. Blinding lights, but she could see the house was full as usual.

The Slavemaster lifted her by her neck chain she struggled a surge of pain sweeping through her in her neck. Her eyes went from their clear color to a yellowish-color as the pain hit her. And then it started the bidding. She watched as the Slavemaster offered a high price, someone took the bait, and then it continued. This would seal her fate.

"200,000" A male voice boomed over all other who were bidding. A man 20 years old with platinum blonde hair that spiked up a bit was walking forward as people nodded to him with a respect of the royals. He stood tall and adjusted his jacket a little as he was walking up to the stage to which no guard stopped him

"Sir are you sure you want her I mean we don't even know..." The Slave master started before Hayden flashed him a daring look. The slave master gulped and seemed to shrink in confidence as tried to avoid looking at Hayden in the eyes.

Hayden let out a small smirk and looked Kaja up and down "She's one of the older ones so this will probably be your best offer" He says to the slave master. He reached up and touched her face "And your lucky I'm giving you that." he says noting a bruise and showing it to the SlaveMaster. "You my dear are going to have a great time being my pet." He says to her.

Kaja turned her head in the direction of the voice as the Slavemaster lowered her chain just a bit so she could breathe, she coughed bringing wind back to her lungs. Someone had bid, and for a high price at that. Kaja scanned the crowd for the face to match the voice. Platinum hair hit her one of sight, it was almost white in color. Kaja watched as he walked past the mass of people, they moved out of his way greeted him with bows like he was some type of prince. Kaja lowered her eyes as he walked on stage, she knew better than to meet a demon's eyes.

"Sir are you sure you want her I mean we don't even know..."

Kaja gritted her teeth, the slave master loved money, he was just stalling. His immediate silence told her her buyer was an important person. She could feel his eyes staring at her looking her over as though she was some type of experiment for him. Kaja listened as the man spoke to the slavemaster, her eyes turned dark green as the touched her face. Her eyes met his for a brief moment, his last sentence struck a chord of fear through her. Her eyes slowly faded from their Dark Green to a grey color, the green lurking in her irises.

"Well Lord Direson. She is yours to take, w-we will have her delivered to you through the back as usual." The nervousness was clear in the man's voice, sweat beaded his brow. He noted the bruise cursing those brutish guards for marking the merchandise. He waited for the man to leave before passing Kaja's chain off to one of the guards. She has pulled along after being dropped on her feet roughly. Kaja stumbled and walked with her head down her eyes glazing over as she was lead to the back door where all the slaves were gifted to the buyers.

Hayden smirked at the sight and slight smell of her fear. His eyes shined and then he looked at the Slave master "I want her delivered to my room instead of the barracks with the others" he stated "If she's as undiscorvered as you say then I'll have to tame her before she goes there" he says explaining why this one was delivered differently "And I'll take the one that gave her the bruise sent to me as well as collateral damage" Hayden says demandingly to the SlaveMaster with a raise of his eyebrow as he looked back at the SlaveMaster. "If you aren't dealing with your men before they bruise your merch then I will" he says as they take her away. He casted a side glance in her direction watching her being lead through the door. Hayden pulled out the money and paid for her before turning and walking off.

Time passed and Hayden was in his room looking out the window with a scotch in his hand. He was deep at thought his mind fluttering back to the dark green and grey eyes. He licked his lips and took a hard drink. He was waiting for her arrival and as time passed he started to wonder if the SlaveMaster was going to die for making him wait so long.

Last edited:
The Slavemaster nodded dabbing his brow with a handkerchief, "Y-yes sir, o-of course sir." He scurried off to follow the guards that took Kaja away, he knew they'd lead her to the back door like idiots. Kaja's eyes fluttered from slave to slave, this was the first time that she had been the back room. The were hurdles together like cows, each slave being led by their chains to their new 'master.' The very thought made her sick. Her eyes shifted with a dark green color, the fear being replaced with disgust. It wasn't long before the Slavemaster caught up with the guards, Kaja watched the slave master yell at the guard. It sounded like mumbles in her ears, but it allowed the color and fear to fade from her eyes.

Soon enough she was being jerked again by the chain around her neck. She stumbled but followed, back down the winding halls. Glancing up she noticed the guard had changed, the same one that had struck her was leading her by the neck. Kaja quickly let her gaze fall, she supposed this was better than being a blood whore. The Slavemaster was dabbing his head continuously as they walked, he was nervous. They were late. Kaja let herself follow the tugging on her neck until she bumped into the guard. The Slavemaster knocked tenderly on the door before opening it.
"Lord Direson, here you are. S-sorry for the delay. Both the guard and the product." He smiled sheepishly and grabbed the guard shoving him inside causing Kaja to stumble and fall on the ground.

Kaja steadied herself with her hands looking up through the whisps of her hair. Her gaze stared at his feet slowly trailing up to his face. Kaja quickly lowered her gaze, she knew better than to look a demon in the eyes a second time.

Hayden turned and his eyes flashed with anger. “It's about time” He says walking away from the window and up to the SlaveMaster. His fist curled in a ball as he stood face to face with him before he reached up and slapped him almost sending him flying across the room “I suggest you never keep me waiting this long or I will have your head on a platter” he says the threat real as he bared his teeth as the SlaveMaster fell to his knees and Hayden eyes flashed a bit of a golden with red streaks. “Now get out I have matters to attend to” He says warning the SlaveMaster

“Y...Yes sir I am so sorry to keep you. I..It wont happen again” The SlaveMaster stuttered nearly pissing himself as Hayden stood angrily before him. The sweat poured down his over chubby face and his breath was nearly non existent at this point not only from the circular activity he had to pull to get her in the right place but now the threat from the most feared man in the realm. As the Slap came The SlaveMaster let out a cry and fell to the ground. He took a minute as Hayden got done talking and finally stood up and bowed to Hayden "thank you Sir for the correction" He says before stumbling out the door nearly tripping over his own shoes

Hayden smirked as he saw the fat man nearly fall out the door. He had half a mind to kick the bastard out the rest of the way but instead turned to face the guard. The smirk widened with evilness and then his eyes went to the girl sitting up on the ground. He walked to the guard not saying a word and grabbed the chain. He glared at the guard “What's your name and rank guard?” he asked the guard as he helped the slave stand up and began to examine her fore any more bruises.

“Lieutenant Kyle Jarvis” The guard said with a salute trying to be strong and yet his hands shook with fear “Sir in my defense I didn't...."

Hayden cut him off with a look and then went back to examining her. He reached up and took off the collar being gentle with her and yet his very energy was full force anger and punishment “Tell me Pet how bad did he hurt you giving you that shinner” he asked her his eyes locked on her like a vulture but shined dangerous with fury.

Kaja flinched her eyes looking up as the Slavemaster nearly flew across the room. The slap had shaken a string of fear that ran up her spine. The Dark green swarmed through her glazed white irises, consuming them. Kaja could smell the fear in the room, not only from herself but everyone else in the room as well. She lifted her head glancing at the door as the Slavemaster all but stumbled out of it. This man was dangerous. She turned her gaze back to the 'Lord Direson as they had called him. She forced herself no to shake with fear from the expression on his face, settling instead for staring at the wall behind him.

As he walked closer she willed herself to sit firmly in the same spot, she was not weak, she had lived years taking countless beatings from the Slavemaster and the guards. She wouldn't start acting like a mouse now. Kaja used her hands to steady herself when he grabbed the chains, she was afraid he might jerk her and she falls flat on her face. Slowly the color drained from her eyes, she felt the familiar void of no emotions. It was like a blanket to her. When the man helped her up a light orange passed through her eyes, brief confusion she chose not to question, she took his hand as he helped her up. Glancing up at him before bringing her eyes back to the ground.

Kaja kept her gaze to the floor as he examined her; when he reached his hand to her neck she couldn't help but flinch out of reflex. Anger came off of him in waves and suffocated her. She couldn't tell who he was angry at, or why, not that it mattered. When he spoke to her she turned her head lifting her eyes to meet his intense gaze. Kaja felt like a rabbit about to be eaten by a wolf, but there was a way she stood that showed she wouldn't be broken, even if his gentleness shocked her. Her eyes glanced at the guard, her words weighed his fate. But, living as she had he couldn't bring herself to be cruel. "I-it hurt none master." Her voice was small and raspy, but sweet. If she had a choice she would have chosen not to speak at all. When she had finished speaking she lowered her gaze to the floor.

“Rule One- I can smell when you lie and that makes me angrier so Never Lie to me again to me not not not ever and for that...” Hayden started his eyes flashed with irritation as he lifted up his arm and held out his hand toward the guard. Instantly the guard lifted off the ground and went flying into the wall and grabbed at his throat “And since you wont tell me how bad he hurt you I can only use my imagination and make him suffer” Hayden says as he closes his fist tightening the grip he had on the mans throat through magic. “If I was you Lieutenant I would be begging her to tell me” He says through his teeth.

“P....Please.... I can't breath” Lieutenant says struggling kicking in mid air. “Just t...tell him”

Hayden's eyes remained on Kaja and he tightened his jaw. “His life is in your hand as yours has been in his....he chose to torment and beat you then take your brother to the warehouse where they put men in dark holes and make them work to the end of their life... you really want him to get off free so he can go hit the next girl... surely you want something to happen to him so tell me what it is and I promise it will happen.” he says smoothly with a smirk and a lick of his lips and his eyes sparked a bit of a brighter gold as he brought up her brother to stir her a bit.

When he spoke again Kaja lifted her gaze to his face, gulping at his expression. It was clear she had upset him though she hadn't expected him to figure out she was lying. Her eyes followed the direction of his outstretched hand and her eyes widened. Terror struck her, she had never seen a demon before. But, she had her tales between the guards that many possessed terrifying magic. Her eyes turned Grey terror tracking through her, so much that she couldn't find the words to speak.

She watched as the Lieutenant's eyes met her and his ragged choking words begged her to tell the truth. Kaja began shaking and bit her lip as the man spoke. She looked to the man meeting his angered eyes before pulling them to the Lieutenant at the mention of her brother. "M-my b-b-brother?" Her words came out choked.

Kaja hadn't heard of or from her brother since the first night they came to the Slavemaster's holdings. To hear all this time he had been forced to work in the dark, he wasn't sold lie she had thought all these years, but he was alive and suffering because of this man. Her new master's words were like hypnotism in her mind. Swarming her thoughts as they echoed in her ear. His smooth voice lulling an old feeling from the pit of her stomach.

Blood red swarmed in the midst of grey that occupied her irises. Anger came rushing through her, mixing with the fear. And old feeling she hadn't get for many years. Kaja did want this man to suffer, she didn't wish what he had done on anyone else, he didn't deserve to live- Kaja blinked her anger calming to a dull throb in her chest. She wasn't like those monsters, she wasn't a killer. Her breathing that had quickened with her anger slowed and she looked at her master. "H-his ha-hands m-master.....t-take his h-hands."

Kaja stared up at him timidly, the red surrounded by grey in her irises would only confirm her anger and fear.

Hayden smirked at her request "From now on call me Sir, its more formal" he says and lowered his hand so the guard dropped to the ground and catch his breath. His eyes glistened “As you wish.” he says before moving his hand in a quick slash and the guards right hand slashed off. “One or both?”

Lieutenant Kyle Jarvis fell on his knees and was trying to catch his breath. He breathed heavily with fear and looked at her “Please no.....” he begged as his hand fell off. He let out a loud shriek and began to cry

“Pathetic a guard begging. You don't deserve your rank” Hayden says to Jarvis and comes up to him and rips off his badge. “If she wants both she will get both and at this rate you might as well thank her for not taking your life” he says and then looks at her “I say one hand for you and one hand for your brother and if he starves so be it.” he says flashing an evil smirk

Kaja nodded, "Y-yes sir." She turned her head as the guard hit the ground with a thud, coughing and gasping for air as he spoke. He didn't deserve either hand. Kaja stared down at him gripping her arm, she was still only in undergarments. As that was really the only thing they had given her. Her face scrunched up at the sight of blood. The blood-red color of anger being replaced with a dark green color of disgust in her eyes. Kaja wanted to pull her gaze but was afraid.

Kaja couldn't bring herself to answer when he asked, she felt sick. Her heart was racing in her chest, she felt like a rabbit trapped in a cage. Kaja looked up at her master when he spoke to her again, the fear and disgust that was clear in her eyes gazed at him. Kaja knew that with one hand gone he would never touch a girl again, this was merely a warning. But, could she trust that this would be enough. Kaja looked at the man, the fear of her master was greater than anything else. She felt like she knew the right answer. "B-both sir." Kaja stuttered out and closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to witness the scene a second time.

Hayden nodded and snapped his finger and Jarvis's other hand fell onto the floor. The skin seemed to sizzle and blister as Hayden used his power to not only do more pain but heal him instantly. “Now you are to go back to your post and show the other men they hurt another female slave or not in any way I don't approve I will do more then just hands” He says clenching his fist so Jarvis's airway tightens a bit.

Jarvis cried and screamed as other faceless guards came in to carry him away.

Hayden stood straight and let out a hard breath as he walked toward the fireplace with her collar and tossed it in. His Jaw tightened as her glared at the collar as it burned “Are you scared?” he asked casting a side glace at Kaja and licked his lips before smirking.

Kaja flinched slightly hearing the snap of his fingers. Her stomach rolled at the fresh metallic smell of blood and burning flesh. She felt like she might lurch over and vomit but clenched her arm tighter as she opened her eyes. Her eyes moved to the severed hands and blood that covered the floor. Kaja felt her heart catch in her throat.

The clink of the collar she had been forced to wear for so long hitting the fire made her attention shift to the man before her. Kaja could see the tension in his jaw. Her eyes were still swarming with fear and disgust, making a dark green color surrounded by grey. When he spoke she wanted to lie, she wanted to be brave and say she wasn't terrified. Kaja couldn't even bring herself to speak at first. She looked down, lowering her gaze to his chest, and nodded hesitantly. "Y-ye-yes Sir." Her voice was filled with terror and shook as she tried to steady herself, she would not let this man break her she had been through far worse.

http://www.castle-forsale.com/images/master_bedroom/master_bedroom_1.jpg ((The Layout of the room))

Hayden smirked at the submission of her calling him Sir already. “Take a seat I am sure you have had a rough few hours and personally I don't need you to kill over before I have my way with you.” He says turning a bit to face her a bit.

“The only reason you need to be afraid of me is if you don't listen or follow by my rules.” Hayden says with a change of a softer tone hitting his eyes to her “You my dear are in a better situation because you can see things when others cant because no one expects you can see and you can pass as blind” he says licking his lips as he came and sat in the chair next to it “I have an offer for you to think about.... I will give you everything you could want a and need but in return you are going to me my right hand and tell me everything you see. If not then I throw you in with all the others and treat you that way.” he says his eyes shining bright.

Kaja paused looking up at him, take a seat? She was confused, surely he meant the floor. A black color swarmed in her irises showing her confusion. The rest of his words processed as she walked next to the chair and lowered herself to the ground. She was kneeling her hands laying on her thighs, just as she was taught. Slaves weren't allowed to touch anything without the master's orders. Kaja thought about the rest of the sentence, it had sent a shiver up her spine. have his way with me? All saves had been taught that they were to please their masters, whether it be sexually, emotionally, for their hunger, or otherwise.

She was still staring at him as he continued speaking, her gaze followed him as he sat in the chair next to when she was stationed. Kaja thought about his offer. He was saying to be his spy or be sent back to the slavemaster. She wanted to ask about her brother but thought better of it. This was something that her master wanted to do, and Kaja wanted to survive. If she went back to the slavemaster she'd be killed and sold to become a blood whore.

Kaja looked at her lap he confusion fading, "I-I will d-do it, sir." Her voice was hesitant but didn't waver as much as before. She would survive and find her brother, and once she did she would never let him go again.

As the fireplace burned the smell of the wood and leather started to mask the blood smell and Haydens eyes began to dim down a bit with calmness. He messed with the hem of the chair a little as he watched her sitting as she sat on the ground and shook his head “It will entitle you to act more then a slave and more like a lady” he says as he gestures for her to take a seat in the chair “If I am going to show you off I need a true lady not a slave.” he says as he sat more up right.

“Do you think you can do that and drop the whole I just want to please you shit?” he asked almost looking for more of a challenge then this. His jaw twitched as thoughts entered his mind and he became a little more tense as he stared at her. Hayden couldn't help but shake his head and lick his lips.

Kaja glanced at the fireplace watching her collar slowly turn to ashes, the smell of smoke and wood helped her forget the overwhelming scent of blood. When he spoke again she pulled her gaze from the fire, following his hand as he gestured to the chair. Slowly she got up and walked over to the chair sitting across from him. His words irritated her, she had spent years, nearly her entire life as a slave. An Orange hue hit her eyes with the feeling as she looked up at him clenching her jaw.

"I believe so, SIR." Kaja spoke with sarcasm, she only hoped her words wouldn't come back to bit her in the ass later. He was challenging her, testing her even. He had money, power, what could he possibly need from her. Kaja looked off to the side wondering if she could speak freely, she had plenty f questions she needed answered. But, she was...hesitant still.

Back