AURA- Rated M

Sarsa and Leah came in and bowed they had towels and water already and seemed as if they were tending to her already.

"Take her to the med ward and stay with her Kaja will tend to her son until I get word she is stronger" Hayden says to the two girls and looked at Kaja "As long as thats what you want to do I can have one of the other women take care of him if you want" he says to Kaja looking at her with sparkling eyes that seemed to have red streaks

The baby settled and sighed his black hair fell around small frame and he opened his green eyes for a moment looking up at Kaja before closing them. He looked nothing like Hayden but more like one of the other slaves that had been sent away a few months ago.

Kaja felt guilty of her prior envy, it suddenly seemed childish. The child had no resemblance to Hayden or the woman so she could only assume it wasn't his. "I will watch him, I have cared for plenty in the cages before....Plus...she has asked me to..how can I not?" Kaja stared down at the child gently, he would need milk, but it was clear his mother would be too weak to give. She looked up at Hayden, "I-is it alright for me to care for him?" Her eyes shifted from his face and then the side, was it really right for her to care for the child?

Hayden held out his hand and a bottle of milk materialized in it. He stepped close to Kaja and smiled at her as he began feeding the baby "It is alright with me. Let go get him set in the nursery and then we will go for that walk" he says "I still want to know about the jealousy thing" he says smirking at her his arm slipped around her waist as he lead her toward the castle halls and nursery.

Kaja watched as milk appeared in his hand and took the bottle from his hands as he spoke. She flushed again grimacing and sighed as they walked. Since the child was in her arms she had no room or freedom to shake his hands off her waist. A part of her didn't mind the feeling, while the rest of her wanted it to stop. When they reached the nursery the child was sleep, Kaja smoothed the hair on his head and placed him gently in a cradle. She didn't want to leave for a walk, instead wanting to watch the child till the news of his mother's recovery. Kaja had always loved children, their innocence and the bright warmth they brought into the world cheered her. Though she had never been intimate enough to have once since she being a virgin was rare. Not that she minded. She knew it was best if she let the child rest and went for a walk, not that there was much option to it given Hayden's question about the envy that struck her.

Hayden stayed quiet until they were alone in the garden "I take it it was the child and servant you were jealous over? you seemed to stop the moment you saw the baby so tell me what it was about" he says as he put his hands behind his back and slowed their walking down a bit enjoying the daylight. His eyes shined brighter in the light and his hair fell into his eyes.

Last edited:
Kaja walked with him observing the rest of the house in awe, a part of her slightly concerned for leaving the sleeping child alone. When they reached the garden she looked upon it in awe. She had never seen the outside world before, her world had been stone walls, and dirty floors looking at the men from behind bars. Her hand subconsciously reached to her throat as Hayden spoke. Her eyes and cheeks turned pinkish in color from him bringing her envy to light.
Kaja glanced at him for a moment before lowering her gaze to the path before them. Clearing her throat she took a breath, he almost looked like an angel in this light, but he was a demon and the angels were extinct. "I was....though I cannot find the words to explain why." Her face darkened and she wrung her hands, "I-i am now aware the c-child is not your child sir, though it makes no difference.....I was having-having a moment of envy a-at the thought that it might......th-though as I've said I cannot explain it, I barely know you after all...." Kaja bit her lip cursing herself for being so truthful.

Hayden stopped and turned toward her as she talked "I see so you got jealous over the fact that I might have slept with someone else and had a baby with them?" He asked and amusing smirk on his face as he crossed his arms and licked his lips "Why didn't you just ask if it was mine? I would have told you if it was or not" he says his eyes showing his honesty "Although I do admit I am quite flattered you even had that feeling toward me at all I was beginning to think I would never earn your liking" he says with a sheepish smirk.

"T-that is not-I didn't-" Kaja turned red in the face at the smirk on his lips and sighed, "It is not my place to ask....w-what you choose to do is your right." Kaja reached out her hand, stopping to lean over and inhale the scent of a flower. "Though from what I have seen and heard...you are not the monster I assumed...Though I have no intention of liking you." Kaja's eyes closed as she took a breath of the flower's sweet scent. "I have never seen a flower before.....I did not expect it to smell this sweet."

Hayden came up behind her and leaned in so his breath was near her ear "You may not have the intention to like me but I can already tell its there deep inside and believe me when I say this it's only going to grow more and more so it's best not to fight it now then hurt later when it might be to late and I am with another" he says with a deep tone in her ear. His voice smooth and seductive in many ways and a wave of lust rolled off of his energy as he took in her scent. He backed away and licked his lips "the flowers this year are quite beautiful." he says turning his head to look at the flower she was holding. His eyes became a golden brown and a smirk crept to the corner of his lips. "But they are nothing compared to the beauty I see in you I guarantee it" he says charmingly

Kaja's eyes shot open and she flushed red in color tensing at the feeling of his breath in her ear. She shivered and lifted her hand to her ear as he backed away. Her heart was beating fast and drumming loudly in her chest. A new color appeared in her clear irises, a dark magenta color showing her desires mixed with the green of envy. Kaja didn't like the idea of him being with someone else, she also didn't want to admit she liked him even a little. She just didn't understand why she was so attracted to him. It had to be because he was a demon, she knew some had powers. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Kaja's colored eyes turned their attention to the flower as he spoke. Her face was still red, and she had yet to lower her hand from her ear. Kaja bit her lip as he complimented her, he was being so sweet it was hard to deny whatever inkling of feelings for him she felt. "T-thank you, your highness." She lowered her hand from her ear to clasp the flower in her hands. How could he be so charming and scary at the same time.

Hayden smirked as he felt her shiver slightly against him. He listened to her heart and his jaw tightened as he fought the urge to just kiss her and see what she did as he backed away from her. His eyes flashed a bit liking the new look in her eyes. He watched her clasp the flower and shook his head noting to himself have a bunch sent to her in the morning.

Hayden reached up and plucked a red rose then handed her it "Shall we continue our little walk before the baby wakes up and I have to leave for the neighboring kingdom?" he asks his eyes shining a bit and he licked his lips.

Kaja held the red rose along with the other flowers in her hands, staring at them for a moment before nodding, "Y-yes sir." She couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes. "D-do you think she will be alright?" Kaja's blush began to fade, and the magenta/green of her eyes shifted to the blue color before. Kaja couldn't help but be worried for the woman, "I-i have seen many like her in the holding cells....t-they do not-" Kaja bit her lip again and looked up at him hopelessly, the sadness evident in her eyes. The blue-color swirled in her eyes like waves.

Hayden looked at Kaja and raised a brow at her question of the lady before turning to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I don't know if she will make it but I know the doctor I sent her too will do everything they can for her." he says before stroking her cheek seeing the sadness. He wanted to make things better for her and he was determined to figure out how.

Kaja could only give a small nod as he spoke, lowering her gaze when his hand touched her cheek. She wanted to have blind faith that the woman would survive, but even she knew the chances wear slim. She took a step from his hand closing her eyes and lifting her free hand to wipe her eyes. "I am not sure if I have said already, sir. But, your garden is quite lovely..." She turned her back to him, hoping to ebb away the feelings that she hated to show.

A man came up and stood in the distance "Sir..." was all he said before Hayden looked at him and then nodded

"I have to go I will be back in three days" Hayden says coming up to her and wrapping his arms around her. He tilted her chin "You will have access to all of the castle but in return use your skills to help me." he says and then kisses her cheek "Listen for my enemies you are my spy and key" he whispers in her ear before letting her go and stepping back "I will get back late that night so you will sleep in my room that night is that clear." he says to her as he adjusts his coat.

Kaja looked at his chest as his arms wrapped around her, curse these transparent eyes. She sighed and tensed when he lifted her chin. Her eyes scanned his face. Apart of her wanted to ask him to stay, a small part one she refused to acknowledge, but even she knew that would be selfish. Use my skills. Without him around it was much easier to hide her emotions, but to use her skills she thought she might laugh. Kaja couldn't help the frown on her face matched with a blush as he kissed her cheek. What was wrong with her as of late, first when waking him and now this. She stared up at him and nodded, "Yes sir." She clenched the flowers in her hand, to be a spy. Who in their right mind would try to betray a demon?

Hayden's jaw tightened and he walked off. He looked back at her as walked off.

Three days later Hayden arrived around 3 am and walked into his room. He looked rough and like he hadn't slept the three day. As he walked into the room he was undoing his tie "Did you have fun while I was away?" he asked as he walked to his little bar not really acknowledging Kaja until know. He flashed her a hard guarded look without meaning to.

Kaja didn't watch as he walked away. Once he left she had rushed back to the child. Her three days had consisted of exploring the castle, an caring for the smaller child. News of his mother was still unknown to her and the most Sarsa would say is that they were doing their best to heal her. As he instructed the night he was to return she bathed, dressed, putting the babe to sleep before going to his room and climbing in his bed. But, she was restless. She was nervous to tell him her discoveries, and couldn't help but feel a little thrilled that he was back.

By the time he walked in the room, she was laying against his pillow just starting to doze off. She sat up quickly, but he didn't turn his head to look at her as he spoke. Kaja stared at him for a moment, "I wouldn't call it fu-" Her words caught in her throat when he flashed her that guarded look and she lowered her gaze. That was right, even though she had managed to delude herself she was still a slave after all. Had she been the only one just a little excited for his return? Kaja had practiced enough through the three days that she could quell her emotions even around him. Thus, her eyes stayed their normal glaze.

Hayden turned and brought over two drinks. He sat on the bed and handed her one “Oh what happened?” he asked genuinely wondering if everything was ok. His gaze softened up a bit as he looked over at her. His jaw tightened a bit as he took in her scent “No body hurt you did they?” he asked half dreading that answer. His eyes held a small look of emotion that said he missed her as he lifted his glass to take a hard drink.

Kaja took the drink glancing as he sat beside her, his sudden change in demeanor confused her. Looking back down into the glass, her finger grazed the side. She understood this man just as much as she understood demons as a whole. When he asked what happened he bit her lip, telling him would surely set flame to his anger. But, it was inevitable. Kaja looked at him quickly and shook her head as he asked if someone had hurt her. "No sir, not at all....it is...I-I" Kaja took a small breath and lowered her gaze again to the liquid in the cup, gripping it tightly in her hands. "I overheard two of the guards. They were uhm...well I do not know they word.....but they do not like it here. They said if they had the chance they would leave to...to the opposing side and are c-conspiraling against you, sir...I do not know what that means but when I walked past they did not talk. I-I thought that might be i-important...." Kaja flushed a bit, many of the things the guards had said she did not understand or remember how to say or what they meant.

Back