I will probably be adding a second character here too. Just haven't decided if it's gonna be another pregnant lady or not. Also really hoping to see this Rp start. It has the potential to be great.

Last edited:
Also I posted. I figure since we don't yet know who is still around, we may be better off having Wei join the gang earlier.

Fair enough. Yeah, I didn't know if anyone else was still around besides you two, so I didn't tag them. But we'll see it they respond here, or write something in the main thread.

Fair enough. Yeah, I didn't know if anyone else was still around besides you two, so I didn't tag them. But we'll see it they respond here, or write something in the main thread.
Guess we will find out. Also did you want me to go next, or should I wait for you?

Also I posted. I figure since we don't yet know who is still around, we may be better off having Wei join the gang earlier.
That's reasonable. By the way, is Wei behind Karasu? Just thought I'd ask since they noted that she's pregnant.

Edit: Nevermind, just re-read the post and answered my own question XD

If we don't see a reply by the end of the week, then I think I'm going to dip. As much as I enjoy these characters I'm not really a 1x1 person.

Back