Things never die with me, XD. I was checking to see if anyone was still interested in this thread.

To be fair, this thread has been up quite some time and up until last Thursday, the most recent post on this thread was in May 2022, which has almost been a year ago. And then the thread started in June 2021. However, interest can be revived in dormant threads after extended periods of time, though that is rare more often then not.

Nonetheless, I think we can get the ball rolling sooner rather then later, maybe set up an at least semi-regular posting routine so that the people don't lose interest.

To be fair, this thread has been up quite some time and up until last Thursday, the most recent post on this thread was in May 2022, which has almost been a year ago. And then the thread started in June 2021. However, interest can be revived in dormant threads after extended periods of time, though that is rare more often then not.

Nonetheless, I think we can get the ball rolling sooner rather then later, maybe set up an at least semi-regular posting routine so that the people don't lose interest.

You make a good point. And I agree. We can get this thing startled, so we can finally begin, nearly two years later.

Back