Possibly. Again I don't remember if you saw this but I have camps like every other week so I would slow you down. But I'll think about it

Yeah, I saw about the camp thing. And honestly, that's no problem. As I say, post when you can and do what you can. There's no rush or pressure to reply all the time if you can't. Real-life happens and I get that.

I've read a little bit. I would like my character to be an earth bender. I have not decided to have the character be a traditional earth bender or a more enigmatic approach to the way of the earth bending.

I've read a little bit. I would like my character to be an earth bender. I have not decided to have the character be a traditional earth bender or a more enigmatic approach to the way of the earth bending.

Sure, that's fine with me! You're more than welcomed to have your character be an Earthbending. That it also fine. You can always decide that later.

Beep, boop, gonna bump this up since we still need more people to take part in this journey with us.

Hi! Would it be possible to make an Airbender character? I like the idea of the world being in disarray due to the disappearance of the avatar. However, I've been thinking about how the Air Nation would fit into this plot line. They were a historically pacifist and isolated country so I don't think they would retaliate unless they were under the threat of invasion. Even then, I do not think they would go farther than defending their land.

Would the idea be that the Air Nation culture shifted over the years? Or perhaps a schism occurred when the war broke out between the followers of the old ways and more modernized Airbenders?

In any case, they would be a descendant of Aang (obviously) and someone who observes many of the old traditions. As a conscientious objector to the war (most fighting in general), they fled and have been in hiding ever since.

Let me know what you think and I can make adjustments if needed.

EDIT: what exactly is the war about?

Last edited:
Hi! Would it be possible to make an Airbender character? I like the idea of the world being in disarray due to the disappearance of the avatar. However, I've been thinking about how the Air Nation would fit into this plot line. They were a historically pacifist I came isolated country so I don't think they would retaliate unless they were under the threat of invasion. Even then, I do not think they would go farther than defending their land.

Would the idea be that the Air Nation culture shifted over the years? Or perhaps a schism occurred when the war broke out between the followers of the old ways and more modernized Airbenders?

In any case, they would be a descendant of Aang (obviously) and someone who observes many of the old traditions. As a conscientious objector to the war (most fighting in general), they fled and have been in hiding ever since.

Let me know what you think and I can make adjustments if needed.

Hi! You can totally be an Airbender. ^^ Glad to hear that you like the plot. I was thinking of that and here's a bit of what I thought: What if there were rogues within the Air Nation? Ones that didn't take part in the peaceful life that the nomads normally followed? Ones that were vengeful and hate-filled over how their kind was treated with the first 100-year war when Aang was Avatar? The more peaceful ones would still be defending their homeland, only attacking when needed, but that would also give the Air Nomads room to take part in the war as well.

Zolan would need an airbendering teacher. Perhaps that could be Aang's desentdant?

We're also going to need to make baddies for this for our good guys to tackle and face along the way. I have a few ideas in mind in terms of some plots that could happen between the arcs/books as the show calls them.

Edit: Oop, I didn't see the edit. It's been so long, no one's really sure how it started anymore. Some believe the Fire Nation turned to old ways, some think the Earth Kingdom started it, or even the revengeful Airbenders if we went with that plotline.

Thanks for responding! I think making my character Zolan's teacher will be a good route (though they might not agree lol).

And yeah the rogue Air Nomads idea works well. I could see them joining other nation's armies to fight or creating their own faction within the Air Nation.

Thanks for responding! I think making my character Zolan's teacher will be a good route (though they might not agree lol).

And yeah the rogue Air Nomads idea works well. I could see them joining other nation's armies to fight or creating their own faction within the Air Nation.

Of course! Poor Zolan, no one wants to teach him. XD

Indeed considering it's a worldwide war, it would give a way for everyone to be part of it in some fashion. And also give our characters some problems running into on their journey as well.

So here were some possible ideas I was thinking of for plots within the arcs or books. Give the gang stuff to while travelling places to get to the next person to help them in their quest to end the war.

-Wanted benders that are on the run from the law for refusing to go to war
-Criminals because of that
-The Avatar is here, the person that's there to stop this war, can't have that
-Or can have that but get capture them to get them to work for insert nation here so they can win the war.
-Revenge seeker

We can add more and stuff as we go of course, but these are just things I've thought up off the top of my head already.

We're also gonna need to make big bad nation leaders as well. That could be what the main point of each book is about. Learning the element connected to that big bad to take them down to stop the war, since power corrupts and considering this has gone on for 500 years, there's going to be a lot of power-hungry leaders and need to be knocked off their high horse.

But I'm open to other ideas. Like I said, these are just what I've thought of so far. We can add more do differnet stuff, up to you guys.

Time to try for another interest check for an RP. Let's see if this one does any better. Decided to do my own Avatar-themed RP and here we are now! Who's with me?!

Plot: The elements are out of balance. All it took was for a single element to turn their backs on others for a worldwide war to break out against them all. The Avatar, master of all the elements, could stop them, but they never showed up. They’ve been missing for so long, people have lost hope that the Avatar would ever return to free them from the pain and suffering. Little did anyone know, the Avatar had returned and would bring about peace to the land. But not without help.

All benders are sent to war. Those who don't join the war, are sentenced to death. If you escape, then you're on the run from the law, being hunted, trying to survive in a world now out to get you. You are a secret bender. Nobody knows that you can bend. You keep this hidden so that you don't get drafted to war or you're on the run already, trying to blend in to not draw attention to yourself. One day you travel to a spot to rest in your travels and there you see someone you suspect to be the Avatar.

This takes place 500 years after Aang's time. But Korra hasn't happened because I never fully sat down to watch it as I only saw bits and pieces. And I've always liked the Last Airbender better anyway. But that's beside the point.

So this war has been going on for 500 years, people have lost hope and honestly- kinda bitter towards the Avatar for taking 500 years to show up again. With how long the war has gone on, powerful leaders of the nations don't want it to end as it gives them money, soldiers (forcefully), and power.

Saving the world this time isn't going to be very easy, especially when you're being hunted.

So, who'd like to take part in a more darker and intense storyline to save the world? This is going to be a long RP, so I hope any of you are buckled up for an epic adventure that'll take quite a bit to complete. XD

So once more, who's with me? Any questions, feel free to ask!

IC Thread: To be added.

Character Sheet Thread: Character Sheets

OOC Thread: OOC Chat
I’m down to join!

Back