Ayo anyone play World of Warcraft Retail/Shadowlands?

• Thread starter Jzjeiwodjejsisidjje
  • Start date
J

Jzjeiwodjejsisidjje

Ya boi just tryna find some fellow Alliance (hell maybe even Horde) players to play with on World of Warcraft with ;-;. *apologies if I posted this in the wrong spot

I currently play TBC the most, but I'll make a character on Zul and try and get up to an appropriate level and I'll hit you up

Never played nor heard of this. May I ask what this is?
World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that features a wide open world to explore and a bunch of races and classes to choose from to have your adventure. You can go on quests, embark on dungeon diving with parties, take on most treacherous Raid encounters or challenge your fellow player in PvP!

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that features a wide open world to explore and a bunch of races and classes to choose from to have your adventure. You can go on quests, embark on dungeon diving with parties, take on most treacherous Raid encounters or challenge your fellow player in PvP!

Thank you for letting me know! That sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check it out at some point! What's Shadowlands then? Is it the game as WoW or something different?

Thank you for letting me know! That sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check it out at some point! What's Shadowlands then? Is it the game as WoW or something different?
Shadowlands is the most recent expansion of WoW. It takes you on an adventure to the afterlife of Azeroth (where WoW takes place). You get to meet the different factions and explore new zones while you try and figure out what exactly The Jailer is planning and how Sylvannis plays into the greater scheme.

Back