Battle Royale: Taiwan

There I go again, could’ve sworn you mentioned the gun thing. Jeez this is what happens when I post tired. He is rather intuitive and it would have come up anyway cuz shooting is one of his skills but most people would assume otherwise cuz of his twitch. I really gotta focus on my in-class posts

I would introduce some more Cannon fodder help NPC students, but I'm waiting on the CS from @Crow, a confirmation from @Grlmm, someone to interact with Xia so that I'm not talking to myself, and possibly more interest before I introduce more NPCs to see what you're up against.

Last edited:
I would introduce some more Cannon fodder help NPC students, but I'm waiting on the CS from @Crow, a confirmation from @Grlmm, someone to interact with Xia so that I'm not talking to myself, and possibly more interest before I introduce more NPCs to see what you're up against.
I'd talk to her but Jordan would become such a stuttering, bumbling mess he'd make Kasper think it was parody.

I'd talk to her but Jordan would become such a stuttering, bumbling mess he'd make Kasper think it was parody.

Kaspar would just be a twitching mess.

Jordan: "H-h-hi, I-I'm J-J-Jordan. It-it's n-nice to m-m-meet you."

Kaspar: *Twitches uncontrollably*

Xia: "Umm... Instructor Zheng? I think they need medical attention. I think one of them is having a stroke, and the other is having a seizure."

Zheng: "That'll just make the Battle Roy- I mean, Field Trip more interesting."

@Lucky @Lady of the Lake @Blacksmith @Crow @Emory @TheGreenerGrey @everyone else

Alright, so, I'm working on the game proper. Uh, I will still be responding to posts and such as time goes on if you guys respond to posts. For anyone who's still on the fence about joining: There will be a small one day Grace Period when Instructor Zheng is speaking.

It should be up tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, and Wednesday Afternoon at the latest. You all can keep talking until then if you want, and I'll respond if I'm interacted with.

I’m not really gonna talk unless someone decides to actively approach Jordan. Both cuz I gotta study for Wednesday and because the guy’s being awkward.

e might actually die before they even reached wherever they were going if she so much as smiled at him.

Someone can't kill you if you kill them before they arrive.

afd.jpg_large

Sorry for not updating or posting. I had a sudden onset bout of depression and lost my muse.

Almost done with the update!

@Grlmm are you still interested in joining?

After a few days of writing, a few days of depression, a few MORE days of writing, then a day of immersing myself in Battle Royale media (The book, the manga, and PUBG), the update is finally done! The event is about to begin! Unless there are any questions, of course,

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/battle-royale-taiwan-ic.6035/page-2#post-96455

@Grlmm and anyone who has read along, but is currently on the fence about joining: this is your last chance to join. The murder should start in about a day or so.

Back