Resolved/Answered BBCode

Maxxeen

plate of fries
Sorry for the incredibly non-descriptive title, I couldn't think of the best way to condense this down.

So, I was wondering, what is the full extent of BBCode available on this site?

I am already aware that it isn't quite as extensive as my favorite site to code on, but I'm trying to work out whether or not I can achieve the same affect for something that I had when I originally posted it on that site.

I unfortunately can't post screenshots of what it looks like, as my phone won't let me upload photos to browsers. And I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post a link because it's another rp site and I know that's not allowed on some sites.

But it basically uses a bunch of backgrounds/boxes to mimic the look of a computer/website. Does the BBCode available on this site at least extend to that? Or would it be a better idea to simply find another way to make it look cool?

The stock ones enabled can be found here and there's a couple more advanced ones that are not enabled arbitrarily because no one's asked and I never considered anyone wanting. Feel free to toss that link in, I'll take a gander and give some consideration to adding if I can.

Here's the link. The template is the same for all the bits I need it for. The tags used on that site are [box="x"][/box], with x being the color code. It just works so well for what it is, giving it that website look.

Back