Beacon Prequels. (RWBY RP) [7/7]

Great! I'm changing him to 18 to allow him to spend a little more time with Cobalt before the war and get a bit more teaching in on that front. Looking forward to the RP.

Name: Sinoy Trubsing

Race: Human

Physical Appearance: Standing at a way too tall 6’5”, Sinoy has a stiff stature and such well-toned muscles, you’d mistake him for a greek sculpture. In the mornings, he looks as if he spent 2 ungodly hours gelling his black hair back, but he’ll say it’s all natural. Has blue eyes and striking facial features. His combat gear consists of a navy blue royal military uniform with matching black trousers.

Personality: He's a man of few words. People often doubt if he feels emotions, much less happiness. His straight face and never changing facial expression gives people a bad vibe. It’s not as if he’s cruel though. He is passionate about justice and is very trusting towards those who have authority. Loyal and intuitive.

Semblance: Advanced Guard- The ability to control and emit his aura to different part of his bodies and outside of his person to be able to create a stronger shield. Is able to send his aura away from his body to shield someone else at the cost of dropping all his defenses and being entirely vulnerable to attacks. Is unable to move whilst the shield is up. The shield is super strong though and can take on 2 hits from a Grimm Dragon. The circumference of the bubble is small though and can fit two people if squashed together closely.

Weapon: Piper Whammy is a war hammer mixed in with a long ranged weapon, allowing the owner to fight melee and ranged. While it is a war hammer, the weapon is used as a sledgehammer. It has a slimmer figure at first but can be evolved into a comically sized large mallet. It can be shifted into a bazooka, which will allow the owner to reach further distances.

Backstory: Born and raised in the continent of Solitas, Sinoy was an obedient and mature child. People would say that he was a fine Atlan and that he would make a great asset to the military. His parents weren't very rich and they were crushed by economical issues in Atlas and therefore, when he was eight, they moved to Vale.

From here on out it was the typical ‘rags to riches’ story; with Sinoy working at his full capacity to achieve higher than all of his other classmates in Signal Academy. He trained with other people and got into a habit of not only working with groups of people but also leading and mentoring younger students. He believes that through hard work, dedication and cooperation anything is achievable. As cheesy as his ideology was, he never stopped believing it. He took up a part time job at a dust shop; got extra money from tutoring others and trained with a multitude of friends that he made.

Reaching the age of seventeen, he had been at the happiest moment of his life as he would now start doing missions and training harder than he ever has to become a hunter.

Last edited:
Name: Sinoy Trubsing

Race: Human

Physical Appearance: Standing at a way too tall 6’5”, Sinoy has a stiff stature and such well-toned muscles, you’d mistake him for a greek sculpture. In the mornings, he looks as if he spent 2 ungodly hours gelling his black hair back, but he’ll say it’s all natural. Has blue eyes and striking facial features. His combat gear consists of a navy blue royal military uniform with matching black trousers.

Personality: He's a man of few words. People often doubt if he feels emotions, much less happiness. His straight face and never changing facial expression gives people a bad vibe. It’s not as if he’s cruel though. He is passionate about justice and is very trusting towards those who have authority. Loyal and intuitive.

Semblance: Absolute Obedience - The ability to control one person’s physical movements via verbal communication. He has to be within a 15 meter radius and the semblance will last according to how much aura he has.

Weapon: Piper Whammy is a war hammer mixed in with a long ranged weapon, allowing the owner to fight melee and ranged. While it is a war hammer, the weapon is used as a sledgehammer. It has a slimmer figure at first but can be evolved into a comically sized large mallet. It can be shifted into a bazooka, which will allow the owner to reach further distances.

Backstory: Born and raised in the continent of Solitas, Sinoy was an obedient and mature child. People would say that he was a fine Atlan and that he would make a great asset to the military. His parents weren't very rich and they were crushed by economical issues in Atlas and therefore, when he was eight, they moved to Vale.

From here on out it was the typical ‘rags to riches’ story; with Sinoy working at his full capacity to achieve higher than all of his other classmates in Signal Academy. He trained with other people and got into a habit of not only working with groups of people but also leading and mentoring younger students. He believes that through hard work, dedication and cooperation anything is achievable. As cheesy as his ideology was, he never stopped believing it. He took up a part time job at a dust shop; got extra money from tutoring others and trained with a multitude of friends that he made.

Reaching the age of seventeen, he had been at the happiest moment of his life as he would now start doing missions and training harder than he ever has to become a hunter.
Aight sounds good.

As for the semblance: Commander's Authority: Sinoy is capable of commanding the actions of those with lesser or weaker minds. Animals, civilians and people who are in a state of mental weakness must obey his commands. His commands must be general, and can only include a few details. Anything that the victim can directly recognise as a threat to themselves (e.g, 'Kill yourself'. 'Attack this' is not a recognised danger') gives them a chance to oppose the commands.

Hey, mine makes sense.

A semblance is based on the user's personality. Sinoy is a strict guy who lives a respectful life and is very authoritative. That's why a semblance based around verbal communication and orders would benefit him greatly.

Also that's so fucking stupid. 'People with a weaker mind' you do know the kind of OP shit semblances can do, right? People with a weaker mind means that any lil shit can escape by saying they were strong willed smh. I thought by nerf you meant practical use not shitty fucking 'individual mindset'. I do however, agree with the 'realise it hurts them' command. So Hm. Yeah.

Hey, mine makes sense.

A semblance is based on the user's personality. Sinoy is a strict guy who lives a respectful life and is very authoritative. That's why a semblance based around verbal communication and orders would benefit him greatly.

Also that's so fucking stupid. 'People with a weaker mind' you do know the kind of OP shit semblances can do, right? People with a weaker mind means that any lil shit can escape by saying they were strong willed smh. I thought by nerf you meant practical use not shitty fucking 'individual mindset'. I do however, agree with the 'realise it hurts them' command. So Hm. Yeah.
Yes but most semblances have rather obvious effects that greatly help but also require at least some effort. You two created semblances you could use every single time to no fuckin difference. You would be able to simply rely on it 100% of the time and unless they were magic or deaf it would work.

'People of a weaker mind' are NPCS, excluding villains. You can't just go around forcing other player characters to off themselves by putting them in situations they cannot win. Quit your bitching or get a new semblance.

Anyway, with that done (unless Luci wants to complain again), that means the RP's gonna start soon.

Finally.

I like my semblance cause it means I can theoretically beat any foe as long as she can hold out long enough to get there, which, depending on the foe can be exceedingly difficult, but possible. Of course I might also make it so she can give in to bloodlust basically if the fight lasts to long.

Name: Charles de vânt

Race
: Human

Physical Appearance
: Standing at a massive 6' 11", Charles is relatively good looking for a 17 year old, with a strong jaw, dark black hair and olive skin. Due to his fighting style his muscles are large and well developed, however also due to his fighting style his skin is marked with multiple patches of bright red and grey, where he has gotten too close to his flames and burned himself or heated the metal of his armour to such a point that it branded him. When out of his armour, Charles is usually dressed in a long sleeved black shirt, with grey pants and boots.

Personality
: Charles is a quiet individual, despite his rather flashy combat style. He only really speaks when spoken to, or when he's feeling a particular need for conversation. That's not to say he's any sort of introvert or shy, he simply doesn't know what to say half the time so he generally keeps to the background of a conversation. He has a bit of a hero complex, believing that he should be the one at the front of every charge or defence, that he is the reason they could turn the tides. This makes him somewhat difficult to work with, as he struggles to have other people do what he thinks he should be doing. He finds it difficult to trust Faunus after what they have put him through, despite being smart enough to realise it was the actions of the few.

Semblance
: Semblance: Charles can extend his senses to include all nearby flames. He can hear, see and smell anywhere there is a flame in his nearby vicinity. He is able to direct the movement and direction of the flames, allowing him to move them as he wishes in conjunction with his ability to sense through them. Note, this does not make him immune to the flames. He is just as susceptible, if not more so, than a normal human. He cannot move flames, only tell them where to go.

Weapon:

Weight of the world: When entering battle Charles is unlike other hunters. Instead of choosing to be as light on their feet as possible and rely on quick movements, he went the opposite way. Clad in thick, heavy full plate armour and a large tower shield, specifically crafted for himself, Charles relies on his abnormal size and strength in combat to be able to move effectively in the armour and to be able to take the full brunt of most Grimm.

Deliverer of Judgement: Charles wields in one hand a hammer that an ordinary man would struggle with in two. Standing at a metre and a half, the hammer is capable of igniting its head into a beacon of flame. Should the hammer strike a target, a small burst of flame is emitted. The hammer is capable of transforming into a large crossbow (so long as it's not on fire), which Charles can then use to deliver bolts containing large amounts of fire dust at range.

Backstory
:
Born in the nation of Atlas, Charles would live there for his younger years, shielded from the worst of the Great War. During the aftermath of the war, he and his family moved to the city of beacon, right on time for the Faunus rebellion. A young boy barely entering his teens, yet already as large as most adults, Charles found his family surrounded on all sides by what had been their neighbours.

Charles was able to repel any invaders to his household, using his father's old gunnto keep them at bay and take out any that got too close. Things were going well until the Faunus simply decided it wasn't worth it and tried to burn the house down. It was then, surrounded and half on fire, Charles discovered his semblance. Expelling the fire in a moment of power he had yet to reproduce, he found himself able to perceive through the flames. He was able to gaze beyond what his eyes could see and, using that, protect his house with tendrils of flame long enough for the authorities to arrive.

From there he was quickly requested to join Signal by the school. After five years, Charles has finally found himself at the doors of beacon, pursuing the goal of becoming a hunter.

-----

I ain't so conceited that I'm not gonna listen to opinions. Anything you guys think needs changing?

Like tomorrow. I'll make the thread and post the introduction then. I'll post the link here.

(I take a while don't I.)

Cerise isn't one of the ones with a 'control others' semblance right? Since hers is an illusion making one. Actually, I want to add on to her semblance as well. I figured the drawbacks of Cerise's semblance would be that she also views these fears and nightmares, since she has to weave the illusion. It drains her aura, but also incapacitates her at the same time as her enemies, leaving her vulnerable to any enemy attacks.So when the trance of her illusion is over, Cerise is disoriented and weaker. It takes her quite a bit of recovery time to regain her aura, but she is still able to fight. Just not as hard hitting as before.

Cerise isn't one of the ones with a 'control others' semblance right? Since hers is an illusion making one. Actually, I want to add on to her semblance as well. I figured the drawbacks of Cerise's semblance would be that she also views these fears and nightmares, since she has to weave the illusion. It drains her aura, but also incapacitates her at the same time as her enemies, leaving her vulnerable to any enemy attacks.So when the trance of her illusion is over, Cerise is disoriented and weaker. It takes her quite a bit of recovery time to regain her aura, but she is still able to fight. Just not as hard hitting as before.
Nah, yours is a powerful one but it wasn't one that could control others. I like these drawbacks. Sounds good.

Yes but most semblances have rather obvious effects that greatly help but also require at least some effort. You two created semblances you could use every single time to no fuckin difference. You would be able to simply rely on it 100% of the time and unless they were magic or deaf it would work.

'People of a weaker mind' are NPCS, excluding villains. You can't just go around forcing other player characters to off themselves by putting them in situations they cannot win. Quit your bitching or get a new semblance.
Screw you hoe, it should be common sense that you're unable to control another PC unless they give permission. Same thing goes with death and murderlol. Everyone can use their semblance any fucking time, you prick. There are no major drawbacks to semblances because all it does is drain your aura and when your aura is zero you're easy target. Therefore your point has no hold.

Also, I'm not disagreeing with you, the rules are fair. I just wanna keep bitching because you don't want me to.

And I just realised I forgot to add that he needs to keep his eyes on them for it to work, fuck.

Back