Beacon Prequels. (RWBY RP) [7/7]

Wait, does that mean that others have joined and Greener just didn't update it? Damn it! I delayed too long!

Perhaps. I don't know. Let me think. The people who's characters are done, that's 5, plus Lucifer and Shad yeah that's 7. Enough for 2 teams.

The posting order can be as it has been established, but if another player interacts with you you can skip it to reply.

Bossu,

Character update:

Personality: Sinoy Trubsing doesn’t usually move his facial features to express his feelings, but when he does move them, it’s definitely to talk. He genuinely believes in the phrase ‘teamwork makes the dream work’ and is constantly trying to encourage people and motivate them to do their best as well as help them along the way. His intentions lie solely on the belief that with more people improving, then the community will advance as a whole. He is actually very extroverted, despite his unwavering demeanour and seemingly lack of visible emotions, and enjoys being with large groups of people. He enjoys a challenge and thinks that competition is good when it’s healthy and not hostile.

He prides himself in organisation and punctuality, believing that discipline is very important and that authority figures should be trusted wholeheartedly. Loyal and intuitive, he will always try and find a middle ground amidst disagreements and is dedicated to efficiency. Unfortunately, he is extremely naive and is very vulnerable to deceit. He can easily be fooled by the dumbest or even most nonsensical lies and is often unable to detect sarcasm.

Semblance: Advanced Guard- The ability to control and emit his aura to different part of his bodies and outside of his person to be able to create a stronger shield. Is able to send his aura away from his body to shield someone else at the cost of dropping all his defenses and being entirely vulnerable to attacks. Is unable to move whilst the shield is up. The shield is super strong though and can take on 2 hits from a Grimm Dragon. The circumference of the bubble is small though and can fit two people if squashed together closely.

Weapon: Piper Whammy is a war hammer mixed in with a long ranged weapon, allowing the owner to fight melee and ranged. While it is a war hammer, the weapon is used as a sledgehammer. It has a slimmer figure at first but can be evolved into a comically sized large mallet. It can be shifted into a bazooka, which will allow the owner to reach further distances. The bazooka however, is only able to launch one powerful shot before having to be reloaded again.

Okay y'all, I got two questions for you.

1) Do you want to skip to the next morning, have a post to describe your morning processes and then move on to the exam or do you want to have a few extra posts in the current scene for character interaction?

2) Do you want to decide your own teams, let me decide or have me make some sort of quiz.

Back