Open Beasts of Creation.

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
I’m not really sure how to explain this, but I’ll try.

Our characters are humans that can turn into beings of great destruction. Some use it for good, others for evil. They live among humans, acting like we usually would, except, of course, being able to turn into a monster with the ability to destroy the world as we know it.

There can be OPish characters but not like ‘Ima snap my fingers and the universe will implode’ OP.

These are the monsters/creatures available

Magmos: God of Fire

Kronos: God of the Earth

Rivera: God of Light and Dark

Gurondai: God of the storm

Sekeri: God of Technology

Pick what you will! You can PM me or reply to this thread if your interested!

Last edited:
Also let me make a few ability’s of each character;

Magnos: Ability 1: Ability to manipulate fire and make lava and magma out of it.

Ability 2: Ability to increase temperature and increase the heat of the sun.

Ability 3: Able to manipulate the earth to a certain degree by forcing magma/lava through the ground.

Rivera: Ability 1: Increase light to such a degree it can blind its opponent temporarily, This does work against the Titans but not to such a degree if used against a human.

Ability 2: Control darkness, able to decrease a titans or humans sight so they can barely see. Works less of a degree on a titan.

Ability 3: Necromancy, able to revive the dead.

Ability 4: Able to resurrect the dead. Difference between is that they have free will, whereas the zombies don’t.

Ability 5: Light and Dark manipulation, E.g, create spears of darkness to shoot at the enemy.

Sekeri: Able to turn any part of his body into technology, e.g a laser cannon to shoot.

Ability 2: Able to hack and control technology around the work. This includes nuke

Ability 3: Ability to lock onto any target around the world. Like a heat seeking missile.

Gurondai: Lightning Manipulation

Ability 2: Able to create creatures out of lightning or water

Ability 3: Hydrokinesis (Water manipulation)

Ability 4: Blood control. Able to control someone’s blood stream. Stops a titan from moving temporarily.

Kronos: W.I.P

Back