Beauty And The Beasts RP Announcement

Lore Weaver

Basically the first take I wanted to do in a series I am planning to call Grimm Fury which eill be takes on the Grimm's (and Other Classic) Fairy Tales. More on that later in a different thread.

But for now, in Beauty And The Beasts, Belle's father is compelled to surrender his daughter to some sort of malevolent entity (entities) to pay off a wager. The entity/entities throw her to the mercy of at least two beasts in their thrall to try and coerce, persuade, romance, steal , extort or whatever Belle into surrendering a secret ability she doeesn't know she has.. and must be activated through her body (which does not have to alive but must at least have the head connected to the torso_Or the power could be infused into some sort of appropriate normal animal or inanimate object)

The beasts can be of any gender or pretty much any demonic/humanoid/lycanthrope/fairy creature as long as theu either have or have the ability to at least assume human form. They do not have to be outwardly phsically repulsive. What make sthem beasts is there initial motives and the tactics they are willing at first at least to use.

None of the beasts have to fall in love with Belle or all of them could in their ow ways.

I would prefer the setting was Medieval Fantasy but I'm open to other possibilities.

..I will be playing Belle and I would like at least tow beasts to start with. More can be added if more pople are interested. Aldo would like a person to play Belle's father and at least one person to play the entity although a total of two or three could be worked in wither working together or in competition with each other or what have you.

Also a beast can either go to Belle's home and pursue the mission there, retrieve her and bring her to wherever, invite her under some pretense r what ahve you. Different beasts can use different methods but they should uworking against each other because individual beast wants to be the one to unlock her power.

If I'm rambling a but, sorry it is late and I have to sign off.

Alright so I know above I said that I prefer Medieval Fantasy as the setting but upon further reflection, Modern Fantasy could work as well,whether Belle is taken to a fantasy realm or intruders from the fantasy realm interactwith her in the modern, non-magical realm/

Last edited:
Thank you for you interest, I was hoping someone else would jump in after you posted but no luck so far. I am willing to start with just the two of us and see if anyone else will jump in once the RP gets started.

No, that was an introductory post., I was just trying to sum up the situation from the characer's point of view. You may reply in a ny form you wish.

Alright that seems good.

Anyway I’m thinking the wing is a demon

The beast could be a fairy, or maybe a lost soul, a haunted armor, another demon, or maybe a body snatcher do any of those catch your fancy?

Back