Ben 10 AU RP [Warning: Extra Weeby]

Crow

YOU MEAN
Alright boyos and girls, here's the gist of the plan.

This is an alternate reality from the primary Ben 10 universe. There is no Ben, Gwen, Kevin or Grandpa.

There may be some canonical characters, but I need to think on that.

In this reality, there are ten Omnitrix Wielders, however, only three will be playable.

In this setting I have in mind, three Omnitrix Wielders will be attending a school in Japan, probably Tokyo or some town that isn't the capital. You know, so that aliens wouldn't be on the news 24/7.

I was thinking that one would have actually acquired it from Japan, one would be a Japanese person who obtained the Omnitrix while overseas for a holiday, and the third would be foreigner who came because someone posted alien sightings that lead to this place and he wants to investigate or something.

Now, here's the juicy part.

These Omnitrix Wielders, alongside 2 other (probably) mundane folk, decide to inherit a club that was destined to die next year - the Paranormal Interest & Investigations Club, simply known as the Paranormal Club.

I don't think I need to explain what the club does... do I?

That's all I'll need for now. If you have any enquiries, do ask.

Looks like we got all Omnitrix Wielder spots.

While I'm avoiding (a fair deal of) canonical characters, I am definitely not avoiding the canonical races and planetary background.

Also, for Omnitrix users, the maximum number of canonical aliens allowed is 5. Personally, I'm using no classics to start with. As expected, the Andromeda 5 & Whampire will not be accessible, but I might consider some stuff that will make them accessible in a later part of the story.

Okey dokey.
Are we also using the limited time version or the as long as we want version of the Omnitrix?

Will we have to make sheets for each alien as well?

Kinda.

The only info required for each alien transformation is Name, Species Name, Home Planet, Appearance & Species Description.

Hmmm... it appears that I might be using one canonical alien, except with a more unique twist that'll essentially make it a different alien.

Alright, setting the thread up probably when my tomorrow comes. If I'm impatient I'll set it up tonight.

I'm thinking Alien Force version(which is the latter. It has a time limit, just a very long one.).

What do you all think would be the better choice @Widowmaker

I think a Time Limit would be the ideal thing to keep it balanced ^^ Maybe later down in the storyline, we learn how to bypass that time limit or something :p
Kinda.

The only info required for each alien transformation is Name, Species Name, Home Planet, Appearance & Species Description.

Hmmm... it appears that I might be using one canonical alien, except with a more unique twist that'll essentially make it a different alien.

Alright, setting the thread up probably when my tomorrow comes. If I'm impatient I'll set it up tonight.

Roger that, looking forward to it ^^

I think a Time Limit would be the ideal thing to keep it balanced ^^ Maybe later down in the storyline, we learn how to bypass that time limit or something :p

A good compromise. Let's go with that.

Also the idea I mentioned was a tadpole Jetray who had a different powerset of creating whirlpools that it loses when it gets older(Aerofibians are sort of like antlions in this, but aquatic). I realised that any abilities I had planned for it are being overlapped by one of my other aliens.

Especially the whirlpool thing.

Last edited:
I'm prepping the thread now. I'd list my reasons for the delay but a delay is a delay.

The prototype name Unity of the Universe feels too corny for the new setting so I'm pondering about a new name.

Also if you got pals to play Non-Omnitrix Wielders, do feel free to invite them.

Back