Best Games No One Remembers

I loved Smash Bros Melee, and Pokemon Colosseum, although they aren’t like the counterparts of today, I really loved them, and wish we had more things that were like them (Let’s be honest Smash for Wii U isn’t all that).

I recently started playing Hollow Knight and I'm sad it hasn't gotten more support or love. I love the aesthetic of the game and the music is really nice. I'd highly recommended Hollow Knight if you like metroidvania games.

One game that no one remembers is the game called Black on the ps2. The game was so awesome and fun, yet it had no multiplayer. It's a shame since it was one of the best games on the ps2.

THIS!! MUCH THIS!!

220px-SH_covenant.jpg

This has got to be one of the best RPGs I've ever played bar none and yet not a damn person knows about this game but me :( Ain't that some shit! :(

Kirby Air Ride was great. I love that game. Miss it a lot.

Another one I enjoyed that no one remembers.
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil platformer that one . the music was good. Nice mechanic with capturing and inflating enemies to use for platforming. Story was somewhat generic but I enjoyed it. Fun times.

Mine's gotta be Car Battler Joe. It was a GBA game about armored cars, a young man's rise to fame, and reuniting families.

Netmonster. It was an indie PC game a long time ago. Basically, people could put NetMonster codes on their websites, and you could punch that web address into your game and you'd then be able to fight whatever monster that code generated. You could also create your own and use your own images and such, which fansites loved. They all had stats, personalities, elements, etc and you could battle your friends. There was an over arcing storyline, and boss codes were also auto generated, so you had people that would build 100s of pages for a website trying to generate the new boss' code. Only game I was ever in the credits for, as one of the beta tests completely crashed everyone testings computers and they had to be wiped and windows reinstalled xD

Unfortunately, like all great home brew indie games, the code was a pain to update and the developer ended up losing the files in a server crash... And thus the game was lost to the depths of the internet.

I don't think Zapper! One Wicked Cricket was popular back then but I always remember it as a childhood favorite. Veggie Tales: Larry Boy and The Bad Apple was a favorite too :emoji_grin:

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy for me. The music and visuals were really good and the game overall was a lot of fun

It seems as if nobody remembers Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. Or OG Zoo Tycoon. Though the second Zoo Tycoon was pretty neat as well! Or that one Lilo and Stitch game. Ooh how about Reader Rabbit?
But I can be a nerd at times.

There was this one game I played the heck out of back in the ps2 era, called “Scaler”. It was about a kid that turned into a lizard pretty much, and it was platformer. Almost everyone I mentioned it to, has totally never heard about it, or just don’t remember it, which means I guess it’s fallen into the abyss of obscurity haha

There was this one game I played the heck out of back in the ps2 era, called “Scaler”. It was about a kid that turned into a lizard pretty much, and it was platformer. Almost everyone I mentioned it to, has totally never heard about it, or just don’t remember it, which means I guess it’s fallen into the abyss of obscurity haha

Honestly never got into the PS games. I did on an OG console, but never knew the names of the games that I played. Though I did look up Scaler and it honestly gives me vibes of like the Madagascar game or the Lilo and Stitch game. Both of those were mine on PC.

Honestly never got into the PS games. I did on an OG console, but never knew the names of the games that I played. Though I did look up Scaler and it honestly gives me vibes of like the Madagascar game or the Lilo and Stitch game. Both of those were mine on PC.

Honestly, it’s very similar to those in terms of the style of the game. It was nothing groundbreaking, just a typical platformer. Now that I think about it, I’m not even sure why I liked it so much

I find DS games to be very special in my heart since it was my childhood. Not that I played any games that was marvelous by their old standards (heck, it might even be bad), but they're special. My personal favorite games are Bomberman Land Touch and Spongebob's Atlantis SquarePantis. I used to delete my saves in the beginning of the game for some reason. The one and only game I ever finished is Bomberman Land Touch.

Best part about the DS is the sheer variety of games you can get. There's a butt ton of games, like those "girl games" that turn out to be genuinely entertaining, "those that aren't really a game" softwares, Art Academy is really good, a lot of movie games like the Bee Movie for the DS and the Ratatouille game. Of course not all of them are good, but they've got their own charm.

This game was a lot of fun and I don't see it getting enough love. It's still visually pleasing to look at and has a cute story with an oddly dark but well-handled tone. And the hero's name is Jack Russell and that still makes me laugh.

View attachment 5311

ŌKAMI on the ps2!! Such a beautiful masterpiece of a game, I hope i'm not the only one who remembers! :"")

Amaterasu (Okami) GIF Animations

Back