glmstr

Magus
Beyond the World We See

The hustle and bustle of the digital age means that the average person, if they so desired, can see anything, know anything. Yet with the collective recorded knowledge of humanity at our fingertips, if anything the world around us is only murkier. The more we see, the less we know, yet there must be something we’re missing, no? Something must be out there, beyond the world we see.

5e8bac9cf38190d9ecf78b589f512ff0.jpg

As both the tags and above teaser may have suggested, this is a roleplay that takes place in a modern setting. While on the surface it resembles a slice-of-life, it features light fantastical elements and a lot of mystery. Players will learn more about themselves, about each other, and about that which lies beneath the surface of everyday life.

Beyond the World We See will primarily take place in Bluefort, a fictional suburb of Kansas City, and in terms of time, it'll be set somewhere in the last several years. The one thing every character will have in common is that they will all have moved in to Bluefort in the last 6 months, as an unusual number of houses and apartments of various shapes and sizes were all for sale.

I would like to put more, but there is quite a great deal of information you folks can't know. However, feel free to ask questions anyways, I may or may not answer them!

I'm probably gonna have like 8 people to keep it from getting too crazy. That being said I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do first-come-first-serve or accept/deny for how I get the players.
I guess I'll find out based on how many folks express interest by the time I put down the OOC.

hello thanks i'm tiny and new and i think your idea sounds p lit and plscanijointhanksi'llloveyouforeverbcthissoundsinterestingashell.

Back