New User Big Hey to All

DragonOfWrite

Just like the title. Hi. Anyway, I'm fairly new to roleplaying stuff, though I've been an avid writer for years. From what I can tell they're similar, but I'm guessing there's going to be some learning curve. Anyway, I'm really into fantasy and sci-if stuff, though I wouldn't be hugely opposed to modern scenes. Action, adventure, and the like is sort of a must for me though. What can I say? I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie at heart.

Welcome to the community! I think there's a bit of a lust for life in all of us, haha! I'm excited to see your seasoned contributions! ^O^

Writing is writing, friend. I wouldn't stress much about a Roleplay skill or anything, having a place to play with fantasy/sci-fi ideas and people to take you seriously is gonna be dope, je promis<3

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is super nice so I am sure you will like it here! I noticed there is quite a bit of role plays that are still open and newish so if things are a little slow around here that is why!

Welcome to the site Dragon, Hope to roleplay with you and chat! Fantasy and Sci-fi are among my favorite too.

I would have been satisfied with a small "hey", but thanks for the big one!
And welcome to the circle!

Back