New User BigMacNulty Intro

BigMacNulty

Volkovoy Instinct Pictures
Hey there! I'm BigMacNulty, and I've been role-playing for about three years. Although only role-playing literately for about a year, I thoroughly enjoy detailed role-play, and would love to engage in some with you guys!

I enjoy role-play not only for the writing, but for the community, too. Unfortunately toxic communities can ruin the role-playing experience. However, friendly ones can build a strong community.

I often spend my time working on films, writing, or reading. I don't do much else.

I'd really like to meet many of you and get to know you comfortably!

Hiya Mac! Welcome to STC!

I'm Lily B! I only joined like not even 24 hours ago but people seem nice here so I'm sure you won't have to worry about any toxicity around here. I haven't seen any yet. In fact that's kinda why I joined too! I can go anywhere if I wanna roleplay, but the community's what it's all about. I came here to meet people!

Film making is so cool! Is it like your job or more of a hobby?

Thanks for the welcome! Welcome to you, too! Nice to meet you. Film making for me is a hobby, I don't make enough money off of it to call it a job, I suppose. More often than not I'm just trying to break even.

What do you do in your spare time? Anything interesting?

Oh yea woops, nice to meet you too ahaha! It's a cool hobby! I so wish I had the know-how to do stuff like that!

As for my own hobbies: I write, I game, I papercraft sometimes but most of the time I doodle! I'm a digital artist with absolutely zero dexterity with an actual pencil. Once my account gets approved I might throw a few drawings into the Creative Forums.

That's awesome! I'm interested to see some of your art when you post it! Is papercraft stuff like oragami?

Yeah it's like origami but you're allowed to use scissors and glue! Usually you get some pretty complicated things out of it, like little paper models of Pokemon and stuff. I started with pure origami just to have some decorations for my desk at work. I like butterflies a lot so I do a bunch of origami butterflies.

Maybe I'll stick some of those in the Creative Forums too! It'll have to wait until I can get back to work though because my stack of colourful origami paper is sitting in my desk drawer :emoji_sweat_smile:

Hey, welcome to STC. Be sure to check out the Approval Guide. The guide is helpful in getting yourself more familiar with the website. Additionally, we're a fun group around here. Do you prefer to write in group role plays or 1x1 role plays?

Welcome to STC!!
I think everyone here Is great so no toxicity worries!
If you need any help, want to chat rp, or be friends don't hesitate to ask!

Back