Open Bio shock Related Search!

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
I will post another fhread looking for some partners, but lately I’ve been caught in mania, and I am looking for a very specific type of roleplay!

Greetings and Salutations! I’m an internet Oddball! Anyway, I once played Bioshock in my formative years, back then I had a select group of friends who got me into rp. One of whom I held very dear. Time... time has not been kind. And I’ve watched them all slip betwixt my fingers like sand. Now bioshock recently released, which means it will once more be exposed to the audiences of the world and hopefully some new eyes and old eyes can find this post!

I propose an AU. I’ve seen some people get creative on DA with Sister and Daddy character sheets. That add persoanlity. All I suggest is maybe we get more than groans and grunts ehh?

Tbh I have no idea for a plot. I’d like to steer clear of the original games! Make something new but I’m mainly after some character interactions and building of a relationship! I simply can not lie. However I do have some other things to propose for fairnesses sake!

That said what am I looking for? I have a character I’ve used forever Named Nagato little red headed boy. Now I adore wholesome things with this child, and for the longest time, pairing him with a big sister has been a fantasy of mine. Hanging in a basket as she Ludo’s somewhere high like rapture’s spider man, it’s a thrilling thought. And the relationship that can be built in rp would be fantastic.

I have no complaints about someone playing a big daddy or a regular person who simply wants out of this mad house, or maybe cane down to rapture for something, and found him there! Either works for me.

I’m looking for a Gm/dm partnerahip, where both sides can add details and help advance the plot and add to the story!

I like to match my partners, but I can’t lie I have been a busy bee lately and have two massive papers to write and math to do, and an emotional rut to fix! However I’ll try to reply every day or once a week as time allows, I want so badly to do more!

I love literacy, but I can only do so much, in so much time, and while I would love to read the Novel, I’ll admit I don’t have the skill to match you. Novel for novel! What do I consider a novel? Oh 20+ paragraphs. If you can do that much, well good fellow, you have me beaten. I AKI to
At least do two paragraphs minimum unless my partner gives me less, Bieber it does depends on what I’m feeling. Sometimes I go to 5 sometimes I’ll drop to two sometimes I may write a novel myself. (As of yet I haven’t.)

Now then we have all kinds of options in rapture and I’d be happy to play any role, or let you fill any roles you so desire, anything from two rivial bounty hunters trying to find the secret to rapture, to a car and mouse game of big sister hunting down some poor soul.

Sorry this doesn’t follow format and congratulations if you’ve made it this far. I wrote this in a mad fit of mania! So please forgive me!

Back