Open Blinded Rejection (Fantasy, Romance, {R-maybe} Mature)

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Blinded

Trigger Warning
If scenes or mentions of abuse cause you to trigger emotionally this is not the roleplay for you. And I politely ask that you Do not continue for the safety of your health.

View attachment 5496
Name: Ayame Lupita Ruelle
Race: Werewolf
Eyes: Clear blue, or white, glazed-over
Hair: Midnight black, with hints of white
Frame: Slim figure, a little thin but shapely, clear curved usually hidden by baggy clothes
Personality: Shy, Skiddish, Extremely Introverted
History: Ayame was born to the Litha Moon Pack. Much to her family's disdain, she was born blind. She could not see but could sense her surroundings and other peoples aura's. She was the Beta's daughter, during the war between their pack and a stray rouge pack her parent's had died. Her elder brothers blamed her for their deaths and took out their anger and hate on her. Countless abuse, and pain she suffered not just from them but from the entire pack.

Plot:
Ayame is mated to the Alpha of her pack, she is rejected and then forcefully unbounded with him which leaves her at near death. She runs away after a traumatic event takes place between them and ends up half-dead at the lake of another pack. Ayame is a white wolf, but because she is blind she was rejected by her own pack.
YC can be her new mate in the pack she stumbles upon or anyone you want to be.
I put R maybe because 1. the bonding scenes and 2. the trigger warnings.
Again if scenes of abuse trigger or make you uncomfortable please don't sign up for this RP. This RP is very emotion-based and deep based off of a story I was writing.

And here I thought I was the only one to abuse my characters. Ayame sounds like a sweet girl. I tried writing a blind character once. It's tricky. I give you points for the effort. Did you find a partner to work on this story with?

That depends on what you are looking for. I have a werewolf character that is more on the feral side than not due to some tragic crap in her lifetime. She might not be looking for a mate, and is a loner due to her being more wolf than human some times, but she might bond in a friendship sort of way with another damaged wolf. Especially one who isn't prone to making her want to fight by being overly aggressive.

Anything is fine I'm always open to new ideas! I like the friendship aspect it certainly is a different perspective!

Sounds like a plan. Do you want me to send you a shot bio of my wolf, or would you like to just plot here?

Back