Blog Search and Thoughts

Arcane

So I've been thinking about starting a blog because nobody on the Internet has one and I'll be the first to start the trend. Right? Okay, so I cringe at the idea of being yet another wannabe writer with a blog but I still think it's a pretty good medium of creative expression nonetheless. and so I thought I'd reach out to the Circle and see if anybody here has some good suggestions of where I might start.

I already have an idea for content so all I really need now is the format. The Circle doesn't seem to have a blog option so does anybody have any suggestions for what they think is best? I would prefer something free (I know Wordpress is popular) but I could swing a small fee if it meant that my content won't be subject to intrusive and annoying ads (I don't mind ads, I'd just like to avoid any that might ruin the viewer experience).

Also, for any of you who might have your own blog or did at some point and could share your experience with me, that'd be great. You could also share a link to it here as my understanding of the Circle's rules would not put you in violation of them for doing that. I've never had a blog myself so I don't know very much about formatting, promotion, etc.

So there you have it. I'd love your thoughts, tips, and suggestions. Also, feel free to discuss your favorite blogs that you follow regardless of their content. My favorites are typically about writing and travel but I'm always open to new content.

Back