Blood Angel

She arches a brow at his response. His tone didnt match at all what he had said. Wasnt he a curious one. She smiles faintly as she suddenly realized why he was staring. "You have a question. You may ask it. It's no secret. I just simply don't broadcast "

He only seemed to get a little more embarrassed at the offer of being able to ask what was on his mind. Things like that weren't really his strong suit. But he took a deep breath and looked back at her, though his voice did get softer. "I just want to know what type of being you are. You're obviously a supernatural, but I can't tell what kind."

She smiles a little again. His curiosity was refreshing to her. She glances to the bartender who had arched a brow at her. Clearly wondering if she will tell or not.

She turns and looks to the male. She tilts her head. "I disguise my essence to keep fighting down as well as keep control over my reo halves. I used to be an angel. Now I am a blood angel. Part vampire, part angel." She shrugs.

Hearing the mention of her being an angel, even part angel, seemed to make him nervous and he may have squirmed a little. "So... this may sound like a stupid question, but should I be worried about any of that for any particular reason?"

She arches a brow at him then smiles and shakes her head. "The old legends are not how things are now. We don't go killing things just because of what they are. If that was true all humans would be gone for half the sins they commit. No, that was the old way."
Then sadness entered her eyes and she shakes her head. "No, you have nothing to fear from me. On my those who attack should fear me."

He relaxed and smiled a bit. "Alright, thank you." As curious as he was about her expression during that last comment, he decided to let it go. It was probably her personal business, and he didn't want to force her to talk about something she didn't want to.

Angelian nods a bit and returned to her drink as the bartender filled it up for her. He made it a little stronger this time around. He didn't know her story either but he knew a damaged being when he saw one.

She tilts her head as she listens for a moment then sighs. Finishing her drink she nods to the bartender.
Before she could get up though, the bartender shook his head. "Stay a bit longer." Then he looks to Purple. "You better as well."

He looked up at the bartender when he spoke to him, and gave a simple nod in response. He didn't know precisely why the bartender wanted him to stay, even if he hadn't exactly been planning to leave too soon, but he figured Markus owned the place and probably knew best for his customers. Someday that kind of mentality might get him in trouble...

The bartender did have his reasons and Angelian knew exactly what they were.

Her eyes flicker. "He is talking about the group of hunters passing by. They try to find the bars so they can kill but the bars are blocked from their sight."

Suddenly it clicked with him. "And if anyone leaves, it'll just reveal the bar's location. I see." He had a little smile on his face that seemed to fade slightly as he looked back to the bartender. "But you will let us know when it's safe, right?"

Markus nods. "I never let anyone die here unless they deserve it."

Angelian shakes her head a bit. Then tenses slightly. The scent of blood had reached her nostrils suddenly. Her eyes flicker and she grits her teeth and looks to the glass before her. Someone had been caught.

Markus saw the change in her eyes. "How long are you going to ignore it this time?"

Angelian glared at him slightly. "Never you mind." She grumbles.

Seeing her tense up quickly made him worried. But not thinking she was in much mood to be questioned, he turned to the bartender. "Is she okay? I get if this is something with her being what she is, and I don't mean that in an offensive way, but I am concerned with what's going on right now."

The bartender shakes his head at his question. "The hunters must have killed someone. It smells of blood." He shakes his head. "She can't feed properly like others."

Angelian kept herself calm and focused on the drink before her. She hadn't fed in years now. The last time she had nearly gotten picked off by the hunters after she had collapsed from drinking the blood of the poor victim that had happened to be in her way.

Well, that didn't exactly ease his concerns. He looked back over to the angel, trying to think of any way he could possibly help. He didn't really know anything about vampires, especially not half-vampires. Even if there was a possibility of sharing some his blood with her, his blood was laced with poison. It was what gave him most of his abilities, but he doubted it would be safe for her to drink even a little bit. And at the same time he doubted she'd even want any help, she looked like she was trying to resist her urge to feed. He doubted that was any good for her, but it was her decision. Even if her decision just made him more worried for her.

The male was about to say something else when Angelian moved suddenly, tackling the young demon down from his seat. Where they both had just been sitting, was covered in bullet holes.

The place erupted into chaos with screams and panic. The hunters had found the bar. Markus drew a shotgun from beneath the bar and began letting out some shots.

Angelian pulled Purple to his feet and pushed him towards the back of the bar with Markus.
Then she rose to her full height. Her eyes glowed in the darkness as she shifted her form. Soon large black and red wings appeared at her back and her markings danced and glowed on her skin.
She lunged forward after the hunters. Her hands becoming claws as she tore out throats and kept going.
Shots would ring out as the hunters began to panic. Some fleeing but they never got out of the place before she was on top of them.
But she didnt see the three that were circling around her as she buried her fangs into one of their companions necks. Bloodlust had taken over.

When Angelian tackled him to the floor, Purple was afraid she had gone crazy. It was only when he saw the hunters that he realized why she had done it. At first he pretty much ducked down behind the bar, never having been one for confrontation. But after watching Angelian fight the hunters and pick them off seemed to give him some bravery. He didn't notice when his own wings showed from his back. Unimpressive dark purple sheets of leather, but they flared up just a little as he saw three hunters trying to surround her, and started to stand up with his eyes locked on them.

Markus cursed beneath his breath as he saw what was going on. He throws another gun to Purple then opened fire at the three hunters. He got one but the other two were able to duck for cover.

Angelian was still feeding from one of the hunters. Her markings glowed upon her skin, causing great pain.

"Kid! Get her out of there!" Markus yelled as he continued to exchange shots with the two remaining hunters.

He was a little frightened when he was handed a gun, but he gripped it and fired a couple shots at the hunters before stupidly rushing into the scene towards the angel. As frightened as he was about the way she was acting and relentlessly feeding, he placed a hand on her shoulder and tried to let her know they needed to leave.

Markus kept the hunters busy. Managing to kill another one. There was only one left now.

As Purple touched her, she had turned sharply ,ready to attack. She managed to stop as she gazed at him. Her face covered in blood from the hunters. Silent tears fell from her eyes. She had never wanted anyone to see her this way.
Markus finished off the last hunter as Angelian collapsed. He mutters a curse. "Its taking its effect on her. She'll be out for hours. Come on, let's get her to a room upstairs. No more hunters will dare to enter here again." He paused a little as he reached the female.

Then nods to Purple. "You better pick her up. I cause her more pain when I touch her. You wont harm her as I would." He nods then pauses. "They must have shot her during the fight. She's bleeding. Come quickly." The large male lead the way to the hidden stairs that would lead up to safety and medical supplies.

He seemed hesitant but picked her up and started following Markus. He tried to hold her in a position that would keep her from losing too much blood and kept from seeming too invasive. He felt sure he could trust Markus, but even so his concern for her kept growing by the minute. He had only just met her, and yet he wanted to make certain she was safe.

Back