Blood Angel

He shakes his head. "Since her turning, no one has ever been able to touch her. Not even an angel. You are the first ever to be able to touch her without causing her pain. The reason for it could be a lot of things. It may come down to setting a meeting up with the master." He pinches the bridge of his nose. "She is going to hate me." He mutters.

Just then Angelian began to stir on the bed.

"Why would she hate you?" He turned briefly, noticing how she stirred, but soon turned back to Markus. "I don't see any reason for her to hate you. You're just looking out for her best interests, aren't you? Even if the master does end up getting involved somehow... okay, maybe then she'd resent you a little, but she'd get over it, right?"

Markus shakes his head. "She hates all vampires. To speak with one even a master..." he shakes his head again. "No she won't be happy but it needs to be done. I'm going in the other room to make phone calls. Stay here but do not alarmed when she wakes, she will wake angry." He said then turned and left the room.

Back