Blood Handy

He couldn't help but smile a little and held himself back from moving her hand away. "I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." It was more than a little at this point, but he wasn't going to admit it... He moved away from her hand a little and stood up, though he did stumble back a little as he did.

Ghirahim sighed, shaking his head and sitting up. "You're such an idiot." he mumbled, tossing covers aside. He stood, going over to Red and taking his wrist. "I'm not as weak as you are so take my advice and lay yourself down." He pretty much shoved him towards the bed. "Don't think I'm getting all soft on you or anything. I just don't want to hear the girl whine over you."

She nods slightly. This was probably the one time she wouldn't be upset about Ghirahim being rough with Red. She nods again. "You need to rest. I'll get some water." She turns to head out the room and back downstairs to get some water for Red. She didn't like how he looked. She was worried.

Red fell onto his behind onto the bed when Ghirahim pushed him, then chuckled at the comment the older demon had made. "Even when you're not a hundred percent, you can still find it in yourself to degrade others." He raised a hand to his head as the dizziness temporarily got the upper hand. "Still... I guess you guys aren't wrong." He laid back on the bed, with his hand still on his head, and mumbled to himself. "Who knew a creature that small could do this much damage?"

Ghirahim crossed his arms. "It's not my fault you're so pathetic. . ." As if he was one to talk though. He could have died from being shot, or drowned in that spring, not that he'd ever admit it. He leaned against the wall, staring down at the ground. "Not too smart either, are you? If that spider was poisonous shouldn't we get out of this place? Where there's one there's more."

She had made it downstairs and was getting the water when she heard something behind her. Turning she looks around. There wasn't anything though. An uneasy feeling filled her.

She starts to make her way back to the stairs. She had to be imaging things.

He tried to ignore the further degrading comment from Ghirahim, he should be used to them by now. But one comment did catch his attention. "Wait... how did you know it was a spider?" He had been asleep during the whole incident with the spider on his cheek, hadn't he? Unless the other demon somehow had perception of the waking world in his sleep, something about this didn't make sense to Red.

Ghirahim smirked. "I didn't. Lucky guess I suppose. I mean, I don't know what else could fit the description of "tiny" around here. This place looks old enough to fall apart so I just spoke what was on my mind really. I'm sure if it was anything bigger you'd probably already be dead by now." He grinned, leaning over the bed and looking down at him. "So why were you messing with bugs? You weren't being stupid and messing with it for fun were you?"

She had just reached the base of the stairs when the feeling of unease rushed over her. Seeing movement out of the corner of her eyes, she turns to look.

What stood there was a spider the size of a large dog. It rushed at her and she tripped on the stairs as she scrambled to get away.

She tried to keep the thing back as she kicked at it. When she landed a good hit on its head, she took the chance to get up and try to run up the stairs. She didn't get far as she felt something grab the back of her shirt and pull. She was flung back off the stairs and hit the ground hard.

She groans a little as her head had hit the floor before she could get her arms up to protect it.

He tried to hide the fact that he felt mildly intimidated by the older demon standing over him like that, and had an embarrassed smile on his face. "It was crawling around on your cheek while you were sleeping. I didn't want it to bother you or hurt you, but I didn't want to just outright kill it, so I decided to move it to a safer place. Safer for you, anyway. But since I was using my bare hand to move it, it ended up biting down on my finger..." He tried to sit up again as he heard some commotion downstairs. "What the hell..?"

Ghirahim paused momentarily at his explanation. He had moved it for him? Did he hear that right? Ghirahim would have just left it there, probably snicker when it looked in Reds nose but---His cheeks flushed a little but he frowned. "Idiot. Stop being so selfless. That's what got you hurt." He crossed his arms. "I suppose I should say tha--" Of course, just of course, that commotion had cut him off. "Stay here shrimp." he ordered, rushing out.

Upon seeing the horribly big spider his eyes widened. "Ohhh YUCK!!!" He snapped, summoning up his blade. "I'm already sick of the service here." With a wrinkled nose he charged forward, leaping over the staircase completely. He raised his blade high, preparing to slide at it's rather big backside. Perhaps then he could get it to turn away from the girl.

Cindy grimaced and tried to get up, her eyes widen as she saw the spider coming towards her. She lifts her arms up as it was her only defense.
Just as Ghiahim landed, a flash of power encased the room and soon stood a dragon figure the color of a Phoenix. It growled angrily and took on the spider swiftly. The poison from the spider of no effect against it's hard scales.

Despite Ghirahim's 'order,' Red stood up and went to the top of the stairs, looking down at the scene downstairs. In his state, he wasn't sure what he could do, not to mention the fact that his abilities mostly only worked on humans from what he knew, but he felt like he had to do something. Maybe if he somehow distracted the spider... he started his way down the stairs, hoping he could come up with a plan as he went along.

Ghirahim's eyes widened at the sight of the strange dragon figure. What the hell WAS that?! He didn't know. Now wasn't really the time for wondering though. If it was busy with the spider, he had time to rescue Cindy. He rushed forward, scooping her up and then leaping to the top of the staircase. He pushed Cindy towards Red, instructing him to take her in the room and get his ass back in the bed out of the way.

Cindy stared at the dragon creature as it fought with the spider. It had already bitten off a few of its legs and the spider was forced to hop around.

As Ghiahim reached her, she tried not to grimace from being moved so quickly. It caused her head to ache. Once in Red's arms, she looked back towards the dragon creature. Her tattoos were no longer on her wrists. Her eyes widen, it couldn't be.

It was in the process of finishing off the spider. It roared as it killed the spider. Then it turned it's large eyes on Girahim. It smelled the air then sat on its hunches watching.

Even though the girl being shoved so quickly into his arms surprised him, Red did as Ghirahim asked and brought her inside the upstairs room. He kept glancing back at the dragon that had seemingly appeared out of no where, trying to figure out where it may have come from. Nevertheless, he sat Cindy down on the bed and went back to the top of the stairs, watching the dragon and hoping it wouldn't attack the older demon.

Ghirahim grew uneasy at that beings stare. He gave it a glare, raising his blade. "Don't tell me you intend to take me on next. . . ." He glanced back to Red and snarled. "I said to get out of the way! Go back to the room!" He gave him a shove but quickly returned his gaze to the dragon. "If you want to fight. . .I won't back down."

The dragon seemed to short at Girahim and stood up. It shook it' large body before becoming a little smaller. It pushed pass both males and moved to Cindy. It gazed at her quietly before leaping onto the bed and curling up around her and resting it's head in her lap.

Cindy blinks a bit confused.

Red was a little annoyed at how stubborn the older demon was being, but that was quickly lost as he watched the dragon lay down on the bed and curl around Cindy. Like a pet, almost. "It, uh... I guess it likes you? That might explain why it was fighting that spider for you. Speaking of which..." He then turned back to Ghirahim. "Are spiders and insects that big a common thing around here?"

Ghirahim blinked at the creatures actions. ". . . ." He wasn't sure what to say. After an awkward moment he allowed his sword to fade away. "How should I know?" he answered Red's question with another. "It's not like I've ever stayed in this dump before." He frowned at him. "You're not well yet. Why are you up? Only an idiot would try to get in the way of a fight he couldn't win." His arms crossed as he walked past him, into the room. "When you pass out on the floor I'm not going to help you."

Looking down at the creature he curiously approached a bit more. "You know this dragon?" he asked Cindy.

Back