Blood Handy

The master nods. "They are alright. He is calming things further it seems." He says.

Cindy wasn't so sure but she did know that Ghirahim didn't trust any one either. She nods slightly. "Right....okay..." She looks to the guardian who was gazing back at her.

It took a moment but the the dragon disappeared as it had before.

The master smiled a little. "The guardian is away. You can open the door."

He nodded and took a deep breath. He was about to knock at first, but he simply opened the door a bit and poked his head in. "Hey, guys, you doing alright?" Of course he could already kind of see the answer, but he had no idea what could be going through either of their heads right now. He just wanted to make truly sure.

Ghirahim jumped slightly when Red poked his head in but then smiled. "Shrimp! Oh, Never thought I'd be happy to see you! Keep that door open! We're coming out now!"

The master moves out of the way as the door was opened.

Cindy smiled a bit as she saw Red. "We are okay." She moves to get off the bed as Ghirham spoke of leaving the room.

"Alright, good. So... Ghirahim, did you already explain to her what's going on? I don't want to risk saying it all again if she's already heard it." He could understand why the master had stepped off to the side, Red used to be kind of the same way about avoiding human eyes. He used to think it was just better if no one ever saw him. Of course, things were a little different now, but still, he could understand the master's reasoning.

Ghirahim nodded, stepping out cautiously and glancing around the room. "Yeah, Shrimp. I told her. " Ghirahim actually preferred to stay near Red and Cindy. Together they were stronger, after all. "Right now though. . .I think it's the Master Vampire's turn to explain so we no longer have to worry about killing each other."

Cindy eyed the doorway as she got off the bed and stepped out of the room. She narrows her eyes at the master vampire as he stood there calmly.

"If I had left all of you to the hunters, there is no tellng what they would have done with you. Considering they were trying to knock you all out and take you alive." The master said smoothly.

Cindy didn't like that he had a point. She glared at him still. "In that I thank you but this doesn't change how I see you."

He nods. "I respect that. Let me help that by showing you the real killer shall I?"

At this he looked up at the master, seeming a little unsure. As much as he wanted to help Cindy, and to find out who had really killed her father, something told him she still wouldn't believe the master vampire if she saw the killer with her own eyes. But it was worth a shot, if it somehow allowed Cindy to trust the vampires at least a little.

Ghirahim stood there silently before suddenly grinning a little awkwardly. "I know this is no time for fun and games but I don't think it'd kill to drop the formalities. Calling you 'The Master Vampire' every time is a bit of a mouthful. A nickname is in order. How about Vamp?"

The master arched a brow at Ghirahim. " You may call me Maric." He says then adds. "Follow me. I think a good shower and food then we'll talk."

Cindy tenses and wanted to argue with him but she stops herself. "Then after you tell me what you know blood sucker." She grumbles.

If her nickname for him offended him, he didn't show it. He simply waited for them to follow him. He took them to the guest rooms he had upstairs so they could get cleaned up. "There are fresh clothes ready for you all. I made sure to have some prepared. Your magic will not work within these walls. It's for safety. Keeps hunters from tracking the place."

He felt the urge to shoot her a look telling to clean up her act, but he resisted it. He simply followed the master, Maric apparently, to the guest rooms. Was it strange how closely he would follow Maric? And his composure around him showed some signs of trying to give a good impression. But.. maybe that was just how he acted around anybody new?

Ghirahim was about to protest until he heard about the showers and food. Now that he thought about it it's been DAYS since he's showered. Ugh. He wrinkled his nose at himself a bit and was tempted to even sniff himself. He decided not to though, wanting to keep his appetite. "Uhhm, thanks. . .Maric." He crossed his arms and followed. As close as he felt to Cindy he knew her attitude could have gotten them killed by now if Maric wasn't so patient. He gave her a small nudge and then ruffled her hair a little. "Calm down. . ." he whispered.

Cindy got the look from Red before he went to follow Marlic and then Ghirahim nudging her and telling her to calm down. Calm down? They made it sound like a simple thing. To just simple put aside the image of the very male they followed standing over her father' body covered in blood. Calm down....She thought she was being calm....

Marlic managed to hide his smile. The two were good for the female it seemed. Maybe for a chance he will get to prove his innocence to her and not have a stake put in his heart. His shoulder still hurt from the last time they had come face to face. His face sobered. He was a master to the city and powerful but that human had managed to hurt him when even hunters had failed.

He stops before a set of doors and nods. "Each of these rooms have their own bathrooms and there are fresh clothes waiting for you." He points to which rooms had what clothes for who in them. They each had their own room.

Red smiled when they reached the rooms, and gave a quick thanks to the master before opening the door to his own room and looking inside. He was hesitant about entering the room, it was likely a habit to be cautious in places he wasn't used to, but he did trust the master. He didn't expect any kind of damage to be caused to the three of them while they were here.

Ghirahim was a little hesitant. Was it really a good idea to split up if their magic didn't work in there? He frowned before suddenly following Shrimp. "Hey, I don't think it's smart to get separated so from now on we're roommates. Deal with it Shrimp." He would have tried to follow Cindy but since she was a girl he knew how awkward she might have felt sharing a room. He hoped Cindy would be alright on her own though. Perhaps in the night they can sneak over to check on her.

Maric seemed to understand their hesitation and says. "All three of these rooms have adjoining double doors that you may open." He pauses then adds. "I would gain nothing by something happening to either of you." He looks to Cindy. "You are all safe in my home." He nods and smiles to Red and Ghirahim. "Take your time. I'll just be down the hall in the study."

Cindy watched him leave until he was out of sight. Then looked to the other two. "I don't trust him."

"I know you don't." He looked to Cindy first, not knowing what Ghirahim would take from what Maric said. "From the way things are looking, I don't think anything he could do or say could get you to trust him. But something tells me those hunter things from earlier will try everything in their power to track us down if we leave. So we're going to have to trust him. And on the slim chance anyone tries anything, I have my orders to protect you. That, and my elder brother instincts would probably just kick in anyway. That goes for you, too, Ghirahim. I might end up saving your rear if things go south."

At first, Ghirahim gave a simple hum and nod, agreeing about not trusting him, though he knew they had little choices. His face however, went pink at Red's comment towards him. He gave an embarrassed glare. "I don't need your protection Shrimp. You're the one that needs mine! Uh, not that I'm gonna give it to you for free. . . .I want payment back later." He crossed his arms and huffed, looking to the side awkwardly. Was this Ghirahim's stuck up way of saying he'd protect Red too? Awww. "Cindy come's first. She's friend #1. . ." He gave a grumpy and embarrassed red frown, looking anywhere but at their faces.

(SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY! HAD SOME PLANS POP UP ;;;A;;; WILL BE GONE TOMORROW FOR A BIT TOO. SO SO SORRYYYY TAT)

Cindy shakes her head at them both. They were goofy to her but she realized in that moment, she was glad they were there. She really wasn't sure she could do any of this on her own. Too much had happened in the pass few days.

"Well let's all get cleaned up and then we can figure out what to do next." She says then heads into the room she had been given. Shutting the door behind her, she headed for the shower once she figured out where it was. The new clothes were jeans and a shirt, just how she liked to dress.
Shaking her head, she gets into the shower. Once more, as soon as the water touched her, the tears started to fall. How long could she hold herself together before she broke in front of one of them. She didn't want either of the guys to see her this way.

He smirked a little seeing Ghirahim blush, then seeing Cindy go into her room, decided to go to his own. If Ghirahim followed him, he could just shove him out through the double doors. He was essentially exploring the room for the time being, to sort of reassure himself for what they'd be getting into.

Back