Blood Handy

Ghirahim still wasn't too sure about being alone so of course he followed Red closely behind. "Y'know this might not be too bad Shrimp. . .I'd still rather have everyone in sight. . .but then again Cindy might break my face if I saw HER in the shower." Uhhh, did Ghirahim plan to watch RED shower? It was starting to sound a bit like so. He glanced all around the room. "Listen Red, I'm not going to invade your shower either. Weep about it all you want but I'll keep watch outside of the doors." Oh, phew. "When you're done you should stay near the doors though as I shower too. If anything happens we have to stick together. . . .uuuhh, y'know, for Cindy." Ghirahim's ear flicked slightly. As a demon good hearing came to him naturally. He could tell Cindy's water had started up thuogh he didn't know about the tears.

The shower helped a great deal. She finished with her tears and forced herself to get out. Drying off ,she then pulled on the clean clothes. She wrapped her hair in the towel for the moment. Her neck felt stiff and as she looked in the mirror she could see the bruising from where the needle had been stuck.
Shaking her head, she leaves the bathroom and heads out of her room to check on the guys.

He seemed plenty skeptical about this, but decided not to object since Ghirahim apparently knew where the boundaries were. And he had to admit, the older demon did have a point. As much as he was trusting Maric's word that none of them would be hurt, it wouldn't be a bad idea to take extra precautions. He gave Ghirahim the softest of grateful smiles before stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. It took a few minutes for the water to start afterwards, since he was getting so paranoid that Ghirahim was going to try and watch him.

Ghirahim simply paced back and forth at the doors for a long while. As he did so he thought about his own mission. Since they were all. . . .well, friends, maybe they'd help him with his mission soon after. He wondered just how much longer his master could wait on him. Or just how much he'd be in trouble for taking so long. He frowned a bit. What if he didn't accept the fact that Ghirahim had friends now? So many concerns rushed though his mind he felt a little dizzy. He lowered his head and leaned against the wall for a rest. "Master. . .I haven't forgotten my mission. . ."

She had just opened her door and found Ghirahim. She looks to him curiously. "You okay?" She asks gently. She wasn't sure about his expression.

The water stopped after a few minutes, but hearing Ghirahim and Cindy in the midst of conversation, Red didn't come out of the bathroom yet, for fear of interrupting them. Instead, he decided to be a snoop and gently lean against the shut door, trying to hear what they were saying. He actually didn't know why he wanted to spy on what they were saying, it might not be anything major, but he did want to make sure they were okay.

Ghirahim jumped slightly at her entry. Had he been so distracted that he didn't notice her coming in? He gave her a startled look before putting on a tired smile. "Yes, thank you." He looked down and cleared his throat before standing tall once more. "I was just. . .thinking about the future. . . .Oh, and watching Shrimp. Not like WATCH-watching him, but--y'know. . .Just guarding the place I guess. . .What about you?" He walked over to her. "I know you must hate it here. . .I'm sorry."

Cindy nods a little. "I think we all need rest. None of us have really slept in a while." At the mention of her not liking it here, she looked away a little. "My father was all I had left. I don't want to trust him but at the same time....I'm too tired to argue anymore....I'm just so tired of it all." She says honestly, then shakes her head a bit to clear it.

While he may not have been able to hear and comprehend every single word of the conversation, he did hear that Cindy was tired of arguing with Maric. Red took this as good news, at least part of him did. It was a start, that was for sure. Knowing it wouldn't be a good idea to keep eavesdropping like this, he got the new clothes on then opened the bathroom door just a crack, trying to let Ghirahim know he was ready to come out and it was the older demon's turn to shower.

Ghirahim jumped slightly at the sound of the door creaking. Quickly, he stepped aside so he wouldn't be hit and then looked towards it. "I suppose it's my turn then. . .Listen, I hate to sound like such a wuss but we seriously need to stick close to each other. Shrimp, I want you to guard Cindy. Cindy, keep Shrimp close. I know he's probably just as strong as a normal shrimp but still any help is better than none."

Cindy blinks a little and nods a bit. "We'll be fine while you shower." She says as she smiles alttle. She looks to Red. "Hey, feel better?" She asks curiously.

He simply looks at Ghirahim as he left the bathroom, allowing the older demon to step inside. Then when Cindy spoke to him he turned to her and tilted his head a little at the question. "What do you mean?"

(SORRY DIDN'T GET THE NOTIF ;;;A;;; )

Ghirahim looked between the two before shrugging and walking on it. He started up his water, rinsed the tub and all that jazz. The only part he didn't look forward too, was undressing. He was so used to having his magic he stopped trying to figure out how to get his outfit off without it! He frowned, looking in the mirror and doing a small twirl. He didn't have any zippers. . .or buttons even. As a one piece he'd have to carefully wiggle his way out of the neck hole then. But if he failed he would stretch it out! He frowned. After a bit of frustration he decided to simply get in clothes and all. At least this way he wouldn't have to change into less fabulous clothes because his would be clean! A bit wet. . . but clean. . .and fabulous!

Cindy smiles a little to Red. "Sorry. After a shower father would always ask if I felt better because usually a bit shower always did the trick. So After our showers we would ask that. Habit I guess....sorry.."

She listens to the water as Ghirahim started but heads for her door. "Better leave you guys some privacy."

"Hey, I know hanging around guys can be weird, but as long as you don't look in there, which I'm sure you wouldn't, you're fine." He gave her a smile that showed some genuineness but he seemed to be second-guessing himself. He did that a lot, didn't he? Then he spoke up again and seemed even less confident. "If you don't mind, I'd like to know a bit about your father. I only recently was able to know my father figure, and I only see him in my dreams, so I can hardly even be sure if it's real or just wishful thinking. Maybe, if I can learn a little more about your father, it'll bring the two of us closer and give me some kind of standard for what a father figure is supposed to be."

Back