Blood Handy

His eyes widened slightly and he felt a bit of guilt strike through him. "You've had a long day. . . It's understandable. We didn't choose a very good time to, exactly. . .visit."

He suddenly took a small step back and bowed! "I'll be sure to make your visit most welcoming. As Demon Lord I give you my word." He looked up and released a wink before standing tall again. "Enjoy your time cleaning up, I'll keep watch on the shri--. . .on the other guy until you're done."

He could hear some talking coming from the kitchen, though he could hardly make out what they were saying. It didn't surprise him, though, Cindy and the other demon seemed to be building some connection. Something he could only hope to have with a human.

He shook off the thought, and soon enough ended up just trying to clear his thoughts in general. Maybe if he could clear his mind he'd feel better about the whole situation.

Cindy hesitated slightly as she gazed at the male for a moment. Then she nods a bit and leaves the room to go to her bedroom and the bathroom.

She smiles gently as she moves through the living room. "Hey Red. If you want to, get something to eat. I'm gonna get cleaned up. I won't be long." She goes to the bedroom, gathering clean clothes then going to the bathroom.

She started up the shower and got in after removing her clothes. The warm water washed over her and she felt her hold on her tears fall. She cried quietly.

Ghirahim soon walked into the other room, looking down at Red. "Before anything, I'd like you to tell me why you're here. What's you plan boy?" His expression was cold, but not a glare. "You plan to use her? Or have you gotten a crush?" A small smirk grew. "It'd be quite funny, watching you try to win a girls heart."

He glanced up at the other demon with a blank, almost unreadable expression, and spoke in his usual calm tone. "There is no plan. No love interest either. She just seems like an interesting person to me, and something draws me to her. I don't know what, but I don't want to just ignore it. Seems too powerful to ignore, anyway."

He turned away then and seemed as if he'd leave his answer at that, but then he turned to face the other demon again. "Why are you so suspicious of me? You've not really seen me do anything bad, that I know of. And I've not laid a finger on Cindy whatsoever."

She had let the tears fall, knowing holding them back any longer wasn't possible. When she felt she had control of herself again, she got washed up, removing the dirt and grime off of her. Once she got it all she washed her thick long hair.

After a while she got out and dried off. Pulling on some clean clothes. It took her a bit to get her thick hair dry enough so she could braid it without it dripping water every where.

Once done she walks out of her room and heads to the living room where she could hear the two males talking.

(I'm so sorry for the slow reply! The wifi at home is not working and I had to walk all the way to school to get some! If the wifi at home doesn't turn back on, my replies might take quite a while. . .;;;^;;; I'm sorry.)

"Like I said, I don't like people interfering with my plans. And I plan to learn from this girl whether you like it or not." He glared slightly. "You may accompany us but if you start to cause problems I'll ring your little cute neck until it snaps." He walked up to him and leaned down close, scowling. "As long as you're out of the way, there will be no problems between us. . . .for now. Once I'm through with my research you'd better be gone or pray that I don't find you."

He felt himself lean back a little as the other demon leaned forward, probably just wanting some personal space. Though deep down he was suddenly terrified, and a certain gleam in his eyes almost betrayed that. He only relaxed once he saw Cindy return. He remained silent to both of them, not really knowing what to say after such a situation.

Cindy blinks as she walks into the room to see that the big male had been leaning into the young one. What was with these two? Were all demons this way with one another?

She shakes her head a bit as she sits down in a chair so she could put her socks and shoes on. "So what did you two talk about while I was in the shower."

He paused and then looked to her, placing a hand on Red's shoulder. "Nothing important. Just trying to keep boredom away. . . .discussing your lovely cooking."

He remained silent, nodded as he tried to humor the other demon since he didn't want any problems, but moved the older demon's hand from his shoulder. He glanced at the human for a moment, with a mostly blank expression but a small shimmer in his eyes that almost called out for her help. Then he blinked and that shimmer was gone.

Cindy wasn't fooled as she arches a brow at them. "Being a bully isn't nice." She states then gets to her feet after getting her shoes on.

"So shall we get in the truck or is your mansion as little more out there?" She asks curiously.

"It's a bit far." He held out his hand, not responding to her bullying comment. "I can teleport us there. It's much faster. Just hold my hand."

Red decided it might just be better for him to stay out of this, so he turned away from the other two and at this point was considering leaving. It would keep him out of the other demon's way anyway, just like he wanted.

Cindy hesitated a little as he mentioned teleporting. What had she gotten herself into. She nods slightly as she steps forward to take his hand.

She blinks though as she saw Red turning away. "You aren't coming?" She asks curiously.

Ghirahim gently squeezed her hand and rolled his eyes. "If he is, he's got 10 seconds to grab on. I'm not waiting." And in exactly 10 seconds, he did as he said, and teleported away.

They would then appear in another room. This one was rather large. It expanded very far all around and the room was lit brightly with candles hanging from chandeliers! The floor was smooth and shiny, black and orange tiles decorated nicely. The walls were red and a long table sat in the middle of the room with a white tablecloth over it. The chairs were golden but cushioned on their bottoms and feet. The entire table was already set. The plates and other dishes all in their rightful places, drinks served. Red wine. It looked like a feast fit for a king or a halloween party yet no one else was there.

Red didn't think there was any reason for him to go with them. If Ghirahim wanted him out of the way, then that's what he'd do. Once they teleported away, he wanted to go back home but something told him it might be best to stay here. Maybe he could just watch over the place while the owner was away...

She tenses as they teleported suddenly. She blinks a bit and looks around. Her eyes widen at the sight of the place. "You weren't kidding about the food." She says as she looks at him. She was a little disappoited that Red hadnt joined them.

"Of course I wasn't. . .Impressed much?" He smirked. "Take any seat you'd like and enjoy. . .I'm sure you'll find at least one food to be delicious and wonderful in your tastes, there are several to choose from. There are no limits." He giggled in his mind. Finally rid of that pesky Shrimp. . .at least for now.

After a minute or so, he got up and started exploring the house, mainly just to stretch his legs but also because he had nothing better to do. But something kept him on high alert, like he couldn't let his guard down or something terrible might happen. He had no clue what that could be, and he tried to dismiss it as his usual paranoia, but the thought kept bubbling up in his mind and nagging at him.

Back