Demon's Broken Promise Bloody Moon Territory

happydeath

All posts that are in character within the Bloody Moon Territory should be done here. This includes any interaction anywhere going on in that clan sector of the city.​

Time Of Day:
Late Morning
Weather: Mid-Heavy Rain
❀"M-make sure that you keep a professional appearance sweetie," Dyle's step father spoke to her as she was touching up her light make-up. His holographic face was glazed with its usual cost of concern, and heavy worry, with only a light shade of pink from her visual settings. "If you're unsure of something, don't be afraid to ask questions or for help!" She glanced towards him from her mirror, offering him a small smile.

"Don't worry Dad," she spoke, her words were slightly slurred as she glided the lip stick across her moistened lips. "I'm only doing the minimum since I can't make any real decisions unless necessary. What could I possibly fu-" She paused. Her father was not a fan of any type of vulgar language. "-mess up if I say 'Yes' or 'No'." She had confidence in her ability not to mess things up, but it seemed like her father needed a bit of extra convincing to ease his nerves.

"A lot of things can go wrong with yes or no answers," he exclaimed, his face clearly reddening even with the pink filter. "Th-th-th-this doesn't even need to be applied to politics! Y-y-you could say yes to a ride home- nod even! - o-oooor a drink from a stranger! They find out you're a-a-a-!"

"Dad. I'll be okay." It was a simple sentence. Her voice was stern, with a slight husk from morning drowsines. Other than her position as second in command, it was her manish voice that had her father concerned as there wasn't much that she could have done about it without tamoering with her vocal cords, her natural weapons.
"I'll be in, and out with no problems. Really."

Her father sat for a moment, before nodding, and smiling to her. "Alright honey," he said calmly. "I'll leave you to it then.. I'll see you in a day or two, and you can take your old man out to eat or something."

Dyle smiled and nodded. "I'll see you dad. I love you."

"Love you."

With a click, she was alone in her home.
She pulled her long dark hair into a bun before grabbing her purse, and keys. She also grabbed Melvin, her sentient revolver off of his silk pillow, and strapping him into her thigh holster. Ready to go, she grabbed an umbrella, and headed out to the meeting.

Interactions: @sissyd00q
Mentions: @sissyd00q
Time of day: Evening
Weather: Clear

She mumbles to herself as she enters the territory with the mutt. Did she really say us? No there wasn't an us. Once she got what she needed her and the mutt would part ways, simple as that. "Yes, once I get what I need we're going our separate ways. Understand?" She grumbled in frustration at her slip. She did not like how much attention the mutt gave her, so ditching her was something she wanted to do asap. She wrapped her arms around her side to help hide the bloodstain. She made her way quickly to a shop and walked in. Her shadiness definitely got her weird looks from passersby and the person at the counter. She looked among all the clothes, pretending to be really focused on her task. She soon found a shirt that was close to her style. She went ahead and grabbed a couple and a couple of pairs of pants. She walked up to the man at the counter and set her treasures on it. "That'll be 30." She grumbles as she digs through her bag and pulls out the amount he asked for, leaving her with not much left. She sighed and nodded her thanks to the man and quickly walked out. She walks down the streets, looking for a place to stay, it'd have to be cheap.

Interactions: @KANdragonart
Mentions: @KANdragonart
Time of day: Evening
Weather: Clear

She bounded behind the girl, the new scents of other demons flooding her nose. "Yes, once I get what I need we're going our separate ways. Understand?" Didn't she know she was going to follow her anyway? She knew she was persistent so why keep trying? Sissy figured she would get tired of it eventually. Her eyes instinctively scanned for a target and any mischief she could rile up. She then had to remember she had a task and a motive at hand. Sissy was so used to routine at this point that it was hard to break even now as she followed the other demon to a nearby shop. she abruptly stopped at the door, watching her go inside. She didn't want to cause a scene if animals weren't allowed in the clothing store, so she waited next to the door. She watched her from the window, observing her every move.

As she made her way out the door, Sissy stood, once again bounding after her. They would need to find a dog-friendly inn to stay at. Otherwise, Sissy would have to sleep outside which she was fine with. She assumed Silver would be fond of the latter anyway. She decided to ask even though she knew the answer. "Soooo, are you gonna make me sleep outside?"

Last edited:
Back