Blue Exorcist (Fanfiction Realm)

JessieJames

Dream as if you were dying.
Blue Exorcist

((Please read about this fanfiction or send me a message if you aren't familiar with it. I'm not asking for professional knowledge in order to play. I'm even open to a few characters that don't know what is going on. In brief, Blue Exorcist is an anime that takes place in modern times. All religions are united against the invading demonic population lead by Satan himself. Satan about 16 years ago had met a human woman --who didn't fear him or demons for that matter-- fell in love with her. They longed to make a world where man an demon could exist along side each other without fighting.

See this seemed like a noble cause the devil fell deeper in love with her and eventually gave her his children. She gave birth to twins on a night that came to be known as the Blue Night. Yukio and Rin are the children from that union. Rin is the only one from the twins that gained Satan's blue flames.))

Alora sighed as she made her way down the street with the hood of her black hoodie pulled up over her head to hide most of her face as well as the pinstraight white hair that was twisted up into a bun. Golden eyes stared out at the world that drifted lazily around her. The recent excitement that had Kyoto bustling seemed to have not reached this sleepy part of the city. The True Cross was sending all sorts of peole out to do medial work to make sure demons weren't lurking about looking for the "Right eye" Whatever that was. As a demon she didn't care much about what her own did. She was a loner. She kept herself out of the inner workings of the ever growing war better than many others. As a kitsune spirit she knew well how to get the hell out of town.

A ramen shop caught her attention and drew her in. Ordering some udon she sat at the bar and waited. The waitress poured her some hot green tea before going to tend to other patrens. She pushed her hood from her head before she sipped her drink. She was thankful she could hide what she was so easily. It kept humans calm and the exorcists away.

The shop she sat in was small she noted as she let her gaze wonder over it slowly. A line of booths set off to the left of the entrance the bar on the right with the kitchen behind the bar. The soft tan colored wood was accented by red paper lamps that hung here and there around the shope. A budda sat grinning at the room from his perch on the counter next to the bakeneko near the register.

She smiled softly at the quaintness of it all. It relaxed her as she continued to sip on her tea and wait for her udon. The low murmur of converstation not bothering her either.

A young female walked in wearing a knee length blue dress that hugged her torso and fanned out around her waist down to her knees. Her long red hair was loose around her head and her hazel green eyes were narrowed with annoyance. It was directed at a male who had followed her into the small shop. They get a booth and order their food before returning to their conversation.

"I told you I will not help you brother. You are all on your own on this. No way will I get involved in all this mess." she grumbles at the male who sighed quietly.

"Sis, you promised me that if I had no where else to turn you would help me in the search. You are the only one I know of that can sense the energy." Mazit said.

She narrows her eyes at her brother. "This also coming from the one who didn't want me at the Cross academy either? Or do you not recall how you made me leave?" She challenged.

He sighs a little and shakes his head. "That was before. I know you can do this. I've underestimated you before...so have others."

Racina shakes her head a bit. "Drop it okay. Can we just eat our lunch please?"

He sighs and nods "Alright but I'm not giving up."

Twitched slightly as the oddest scent hit her delicate nose. Was that holy water? She turned her face so she could glance a lazy golden eye towards the origin of the scent which just stepped in the door. The sight of the blue and red pin on the chest of a male made her eyes widen slightly. So much for wanting to enjoy her meal quietly. Quickly she returned her attention to her tea. Perhaps they pair wouldn't notice the youkai sitting merely a table and a half away from them.

The udon was sat before her drawing her attention for the brother and sister as with eagerness she thanked the gods for her meal then snapped the chop sticks apart then slurping up a pinch of noodles. The meal was finely prepared it seemed as each flavor was as delicious as the one before it.

Mazit wasn't happen with his sister but he knew she was right. He had wanted her out of the school. She had been good, too good and it had concerned him. Any time someone was that good it drew attention and he knew how dangerous this work was. He didn't want his baby sister part of this world at all.

Racina relaxed as their food was brought to them. "Thank you." She smiles and savored the smell of the food. It always smelled so good here. She glances to her brother who had fallen quiet. She should have known he would argue with her. He always did lately. He needed to make up his mind though about what he wanted from her.

He sighs after a moment and gets up. "I need to get back to work. Stay out of trouble little sis." He pays for the meal and leaves. Leaving Racina to finish her meal on her own.

Racina watches as her brother leaves the shop, wondering if she should go after him, then decides against it. She finishes eating after a moment and glances around the shop a little. That feeling was there. Where was it coming from? She sees the female that wasn't too far away. She wouldn't do anything though as she smiles a little and returns to her meal. She knew there were many creatures about this town but she never hunted anymore, never fought unless defending herself. That was all.

Alora turned a bit as she heard the male leave. He didn't know she was there. She blinked in surprise before looking to the sibling that had stayed behind. Some part of her new better than to talk to the woman but she just couldn't help it. What were they looking for damn it? Getting up from her chair with her udon in one hand and her tea in the other she sat down across from the human girl, "I'm going to make myself a bother," She chimed then stared at the female across from her, "You seem down, pup."

Racina blinks in surprise as the female she had sensed before to not be human at all had taken a seat across from her. She let herself relax though. This one didn't look like she wanted to fight.

She smiles a bit. "I'm alright." She looks to her food. "It's hard to feel down anyways with such good food. Love this place. They always make the best." She tilts her head and looks to the female. "I'm Racina." She says softly. She was a bit relaxed but still cautious. It wasn't often that someone sat down and spoke to her. Human or otherwise.

"Alora," She returned softly, "Food is good for the soul. Many beings forget this and reach for other things that would leave them devastated and broken," She noticed the slight tension in the woman's form, "Relax I mean you no harm despite what the cross will tell you. Not all demons seek to ruin your souls," The demon decided breaking the ice wide open was the best way to go about, "I'm here to help if anything."

She blinks at the words the female said. It wasn't at all what she expected but they did calm her. Nodding she smiles a bit. "I know of few demons who have been kind to me." She tilts her head. "Just never had one sit down to speak with me before." She looks to the door of the shop then back to Alora. "My brother. There isn't much to help with on that one. One minute he is over protective and then the next he wants me to help him in the search for some item." She shakes her head. "I swear he never knows what he wants some days."

"What do you want?" She asked gently as she sips her tea, "It matters little what your family will want when it is you who has to live with the choices you make or don't. Do I kill or do I save a life? There is no right or wrong answer no matter how simple it may seem at a given moment. Your brother has this lesson to learn it seems," She nommed her udon a bit then tilted her head, "It's always the same choices for every being that lives and breaths."

Her golden eyes were gentle before she noticed something out the window. A child had fallen down and the mother was yelling at the poor thing. A youkai likely invisible to the parent was sitting on the little one's back, "Choices are a given," She dropped a couple of bills on the table then jumped up to rush out of the shop. Alora was over to the child so quickly it was unreal. A ball of blue flames in her hand which she used to destroy the demon on the child's back before picking him up and setting him on his feet. Patting the still crying child on the head she glared at the mother, "Perhaps you should seek to understand the little one's pain before you scold them." She patted the child on the head again then crouched by him, "Tell your mother when you are ready." With that she stood and headed back over to the shop.

How could she make that choice though? So many times she had saved and taken lives that it had all become a blur. The killing...she was good at it. There was a dark part of her that had enjoyed it, even enjoyed the fighting. It had been what frightened her. Her brother though had seen that thirst in her and had her removed from the academy because of it. Her parents were not happy about what her brother had done but then again he hadn't told them what had happened either.

She blinks a bit and watches as Alora left the shop in a matter of moments to tend to the child that had fallen. No not fallen. The demon she saw there was clear as day. It was curious though to watch Alora dispatch the creature and speak so gently to the child. A human child.

Could it be possible that she had to help her brother? She was hesitant to even consider it though. He wasn't telling her everything and that made her worry. He was afraid of something worse than her enjoying the kill. What could be worse?

Moving to her feet, she waves to the shop owner, knowing her brother had already paid for the meal and leaves the shop. She looks to Alora. "That was a kind thing you did for that boy. Even humans are not so kind to one another. It's sad really."

The gold eyed demon glanced to the human next to her now while she spoke gently, "I did it for little reason more than youkai and humans have bother forgotten they will die hand in hand and they should stop treating each other as less than equals," She shrugged gently then tugged her hood up over her head, "There are more around then normal," She murmured watching the charcoals drift through the air. A woman coughing drew her gaze for a moment before she wondered a little closer in a casual manner before turning on her heel and looping her arm around Racina's, "Let's get moving. Stay close."

She lead them quickly down the street before she turned right and they wondered down a shadowy alley way which suddenly changed into a very vibrant garden path filled with light that reflected and fractured through colored glass chimes. A few small fairy like demons lingered here and there as did a green man or two, "Welcome to my home," Alora explained lightly, "The rest of the world will never know you are here."

It was hard to ignore the unease she felt. Her skin felt itchy. It was normal for her when she sensed other creatures around. Why so many? Could it have something to do with what her brother wanted help with?

She blinks a bit as Alora took her arm and lead her. She didn't argue and went with the female. Though as they reached the alley way, she tensed up a bit. What had she gotten herself into?

At the sight of the garden, her eyes widen. It was a beautiful place. It felt so warm and peaceful to her. She looks to Alora. "It's a beautiful home." She smiles warmly.

The female tilted her head slightly, "It's just a pocket dimension," She murmured softly, "A few of us can still pull off this sort of thing," She sat down at a small metal table painted white with a pair of matching chairs. Red cushions covered the seats, "Your brother should be careful where he leads you. If you don't know the result it could hurt you even more."

One of the green men brought over some plum tea for them to drink, "I hope you understand. That this war is getting deadly for us all now that you humans have failed to do what was needed."

Moving to a chair she sat down as well. She grimaces a little at what Alora was saying but she knew it was the truth. There was no other way around it. Humans had failed to do what was necessary and her brother could very well be making things worse.

She sighs a little and shakes her head." He had me kicked out of the school because I was too good. Enjoyed it too much. He saw me fight once. That was all it took for him apparently. Mind you the demon I was fighting had killed five children already and was in the process of killing more when my brother and I found him."

She rubs her head a little. "This isn't a war anymore, it's a slaughter and both sides are dying."

She looks to Alora. "What would you recommend I do? You have more knowledge it seems and I do not want to step back into that life unless there is no other choice but could there be another choice?"

"Like I said fuck what your brother wants, sees or does. Only you can choose to fight or run like a child," The female was becoming slightly annoyed, "A word of advice. When it comes to most things life throws at you there is little people can do to guide you. You have to fall and get back up on your own," a white ear perked up slight from the folds of her hair as she glanced down the path, "I won't tell you what to do but I will say this. As a youkai I am willing to assist in getting the current hell on earth under control."

A child? She was acting like a child wasn't she? Sitting here whimpering and whining to this female like she would take her by the hand and tell her what to do. What was wrong with her? She knew the decision that had to be made.

Her eyes flicker slightly and she nods. "You are right. I don't think helping my brother will be wise. What they are up to...is questionable but it is time to pull my gear back on."

She smiles a bit. "I am grateful for your help."

Alora smiled as she leaned forward slightly, "That's what I like to hear," She let both of her ears perk up from the fray of her long white hair, "Most don't know this but there are ways of burning the corruption out of things. I need some one as an in between for now. I'm physically here but most humans won't let me help them due to the color of my flames. But they will be needed if we are to do anything about the corruption that will be spreading soon," Leaning back she sipped her tea, "For now if any one asks I'm your familiar."

She nods a bit. "That will work." She thinks a moment then says. "Brother was talking about the south end of town a lot. I might be able to contact some old friends and see what's been going on in that area but something tells me it's an illusion from the really problem..." she tilts her head in thought. "Not sure though...."

The female stood, "There is little need for you to contact anyone," She held her hand out to the woman, "Let us be off before we get cold feet so to speak," She strolled forward, "Also so you aren't surprised my flames are blue," With graceful steps she made her way towards the end of the alley where they had entered. Racina would notice they were no longer on the street they had entered from but closer to the southern end of the city.

She nods a bit and took her for her word. Getting up she accepted her hand and followed after the female.

She blinks a bit as they were now near the south side of the city. "That is very handy." She looks around slightly. She could feel it in the air. Something heavy.

Back