Blue Exorcist (Fanfiction Realm)

Racina was dropped from the fox's grasp. With her hand now free she conjured a blade of blue flames and held it to the boy's neck, "Who?" She growled sharply, "Who did you make a deal with to save her life? You stupid humans never understood that souls are passed from human to demon by the contracts they construct together. I'm sure your worthless sort begged and pleaded to save her at whatever the cost."

She threw him sharply across the yard so he slammed into one of the pillars on the other side, "You gave her soul to someone. Gods damn it all to hell."

Matzo had tensed as the blade was held to his neck. "I don't know the demon. I didn't make the deal. My father did."

He gasps as he was flung into the pillow. He managed to relax his body before he hit but still a nasty thud sounds delicious was heard and then a second as he fell to the ground. He groans a little and rolled to his side before sitting up. "Father thought it was a healer not a demon." He looks to Racina and saw the look on her face and in her eyes. " I'm sorry sis....it was the only way to save you. We couldn't lose you both.."

Racina was in disbelief. Normally she would have gone and checked on her brother but she didn't budge. How could they do that? As he apologized she shakes her head slightly and forced herself to stand. "You should have let me die." And she fully believed that. They should have because ,as Alora said, her soul belonged to someone else.

She clenched her shaking hands and looks to Alora. "What do we do now?"

Alora gave a sharp growl as she turned on her heels slightly and ran a hand through her hair, "We invoke the demon that made the contract for you foolish father to save you. I will enter into a contract with you for your soul. If my power is greater the contract between that other demon and you will be nullified. If not," She gave a shrug. It was always hard to know what would happen if she was weaker.

It wasn't good news but it also wasn't bad news. There was a chance of being able to turn this around but still a chance of trouble. She glanced to her brother who hadnt moved from where he had landed yet. It was probably a good idea as she wanted to hit him still.

She looks to Alora carefully, she knew this situation that her father had created just made more trouble for the female. She wanted to apologize but what good would it do. The damage was done. "I suppose there is no sense to waiting..." She rubs her temples a little then sighs and still found herself saying it. "I'm sorry for all of this Alora."

The kitsune stepped towards the human female and leaned down to where they were eye to eye, "To hell or heaven I will guide you," She smiled lightly before she pulled Racina flush to herself, "This will hurt. And for that I'm sorry," A moment later the pair would be surrounded in the blue flame magic of the fox. Marks would appear on their right shoulders. A fox with the sun in its mouth while it rared on hind legs. As the flames vanish the kitsune grinned slightly, "Looks like your soul is mine."

Racina found herself tensing slightly as she was pulled close. Then she forced herself to relax. The sight of the flames making that difficult and as Alora said it did indeed hurt. She closed her eyes tightly and kept from squirming or making a sound.

When it was done, she found herself gasping for air. Then looks to her shoulder before she looks to Alora. Her soul was hers now. There was little comfort in that but then again her soul never belong to herself did it?

Smiling Alora tapped then girl on the forehead, "Cheer up. Now reach out and call that damned demon that sought to take your soul to begin with."

She needed to make and example out of the petty fool perhaps he would tell her some more things she desired to know about the deal between the girl's father and itself.

She hesitates a bit. Call the demon? It wasn' exactly at the top of her list of things to do but she knew it needed to be done.

Taking a breath, she did as instructed.

It didn't take long but soon a smoldering form appeared before her. It's eyes a deep orange as the rest of its features were hidden by the smoldering ash around it.

Alora smiled slightly as stared down at the creature before her, "Took something more than just her soul from you didn't I?" She reached out to cup an ashen cheek, "Have any words before you vanish?"

To any one else her actions would have seemed kind and somewhat caring. But the two demons knew she was merely being formal. She had taken the very life of the demon before her. Her golden gaze took them in slowly.

A shallow growl of a sound rumbled from the creature as more ash seemed to fall from it's form. If it was angry it was impossible to tell. Instead it stared back at Alora with those burning Orange eyes.

Racina watched quietly. How could her brother and father had done such a thing?

The demon seemed to move slightly before the growl of a sound left it again. It didn't have much longer.

The fox frowned slightly then gave a heavy sigh, "Be gone with you. I pray your next life is kinder to you," She muttered before a tail was thrust through the stomach of the dying demon, "Rest well."

Shaking the ashes from her fur she turned to the pair of humans, "Think what you like of me but that is what happens when you are weak. Holding onto a dream of being stronger isn't enough. You have to fight for it and reach that goal and even more so if you take a hostage."

Racina shakes her head a little as she looks to where the demon had been. "If anything...i felt sorry for it..." She shakes her head.

Her brother had finally stood back up but didn't dare make any other moves.

Racina looks to Alora. "It was going to die anyways wasn't it?" She asks

The fox tilted her head, "Yes. It would have died either way," She affirmed as she glanced to the male, "You have a thought or two about it don't you."

Her golden eyes weren't harsh but they didn't carry the softness they held when she looked to her new host. The best thing for them was to rest then begin training the next morning after all she didn't want Racina exciting an unwanted reaction from her. It could get deadly if she lost her emotions too easily.

Matzo shook his head as he gazed back at the fox. "You already know my thoughts on it." He said.

Racina narrows her eyes at her brother slightly. She was still angry with him and her father for that matter. To have done such a thing and never told her. They never were going to tell her.

"I may know but your sister doesn't and deserves to know your thoughts. Playing games with human life is something your sort do often and claim it to be in the name of 'god' or 'science'. The end result is always the same no matter why you did it, life is lost and erased as if it never happened," She moved over to Racina, "You should rest soon. If it makes you feel better you can sleep in my room."

It was an offer so she could make up her mind if she wanted to trust her brother to keep her safe or the one that didn't lie to her once. It was an important decision to the fox as it would tell her how forgiving the girl's heart might be and how it would handle the results of housing her power. Most humans couldn't handle the destruction that came with demonic power while others would lean on it too heavily and become corrupted beyond recognition. This occurrence was the more common one sadly. Her gaze slipped to the dark sky above them as she listened for anything unusual.

One attempt was never nearly enough when it came to those that sought her death. They would be too late to prevent the fox from gaining a stronger power by having a host. The energy she felt from her host was strong and would pair well with her own it was simply a matter now of exploring to what extent and the effects there after. It both pleased and annoyed her.

He hesitated slightly then nods a litte as he looks to Racina. "I am sorry that we lied to you. We never should have kept that from you. I don't regret the decision though because I would have lost you both. Call me selfish or cruel but I wouldn' change it. The demon never bothered you as you grew up."

Racina stares at her brother quietly. When Alora moved to her and told her about resting, she knew she was right. Gently she nodded her head but spoke to her brother. "Right now, I am angry with you and father. You should have told me. Life is life. You should learn to treat all beings differently. I know I'll be able to forgive you at some point but not right now."

She looks to Alora. "I'll go rest now..i would like to stay in your room. Mostly because in case of another attack. " she says.

Alora gave a slight nod then pointed to the other side of the garden, "That entire side is my room you'll find everything you might need there as well. I'll be along in a moment."

Her eyes drifted to the male that remained, "Don't hide anything else from her. She deserves your best."

Racina nods a little as she glanced to her brother a moment before heading to the room that Alora had indicated. Once inside, she felt the exhaustion sink into her. She pushed it aside for a moment longer though.

Her brother nodded slightly at the fox. "I would do anything for her." He said.

The kitsune tilted her head, "Then prove it by being more faithful and honest. The truth will always sting but its better than the scars a lie can leave behind which ache for the rest of existence," She turned away from him then and headed to her own room. When she got there she huffed at Racina still not in bed, "Child don't test me this eve and get into bed. Nothing can enter these rooms without my permission."

He watched her walk away. Her words lingering behind. He stood there for a moment longer before heading back to his own room. Once there he would try and lay back down.

Racina blinks a bit when Alora had come in and instantly scolded her for being awake. She nods a little and goes to lay down. "Did not mean to test you any." She says.

Back