Blue Halo Academy

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
Hiloh! So, the idea for this roleplay is that there is an hidden academy in the human planes that schools the children of deities and mythologies (Kinda like Percy Jackson but this reaches out to more than just the Greek Mythologies). The roleplay itself will revolve are the students of Blue Halo Academy(your characters + others) interacting, conflicting, and competing against other academies via sports;the most popular being Game of Wars.
Game of Wars is exactly what it sound like. Two squads of five members from each school compete using their individual powers to knockout one another until both squads have been defeated.

Prequisites for Joining: Must be active and post a few times a day, able to tolerate foul language, able to tolerate occasional dark themes.

Character ref sheet and example is under character depository

Last edited:
Do you have an Example Character for reference?
Mostly Im curious about the powers and how they work.

Well, as of now, im thinking of a power circle really(Water beats Fire, Fire beats Ice. Ice Beats Water, stuff like that). The powers though should correspond to the father/mother of the descendant though, just to be fair. XD So you can't be Zeus and have like Avater styled earthbending; You'd have the power to utilize the elements that correspond to the weather(Lightning, Water, Wind)
But thats really all going into deep depth. When you list powers, you'd ought to just list the abilites alongside tricks he/she can do with them.

Could I join in? I'm probably in an entirely separate timezone judging by the posting times you all have, but I'd want to be a part of this anyway.

Oh course of course XD. Go ahead and fill out a character ref sheet under the depository thread and you should be all set.

Heyo! So, I'm new to the site and still a bit confused, but slowly getting the hang of things. I'd love to participate in this RP, if you're still accepting new characters. Am I supposed to get permission here first or do I just go ahead and fill out the character ref sheet?

Back