New User Bonjour, I have no idea what I'm doing

Katophoenix

Well, my friend, SpaceCandy talked about an RP on here a lot, and I desired to try my hand at it. I've never really used forums before so that will be a learning experience but I do have RP experience from both Tumblr & Discord servers.

All I can say is I love horror & making several AUs. <3

It looks like you may have read the new user guide. However, I'm going to post the one paragraph from it that seems to be the most helpful to new comers.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

So, there you are. By the way, have you ever decided if Koala Bears are ugly or cute? Perhaps they are so ugly that they're cute? Finally, welcome to STC! Let me know if you need anything.

Welcome to STC! I see that Silence already dropped by, but I wanted to give you another friendly face! :>

Back