Bored? This is the place for you!

KiwiKat

2 sweet 4 u
Are you bored, tired, or just unsure of what to do? Then this is the place for you! In this thread you can pick a conversation at random, or just introduce yourself.

If you want to post on this thread, please do so with some time on your hands, because it has always annoyed me when someone responds and then disappears off the face of the earth.

I will try to monitor this thread as much as possible, unless I say I'm abandoning it or something. This is so if someone doesn't respond to your post, I will try to.

~ A bored cat

On the navigation thing at the top (with home, forums, activity, ect) if you look to the far right of it you will see chat. That's where you chat with the admins and stuff in general.

@TheDeathOfABachelor
Yeet. I was told to spam so the mods would approve me. Also your pic is adorable.

I would recommend reading this, and ignore whoever told you to just spam the forums so mods would approve/notice you: Account Approval Information

This bit in particular is of pointed relevance:
Conversely if you just spam half a dozen three word posts to trip the system into flagging you for review, when we actually go to review the content and only find spam posts, we likely won't approve the account until it has generated more meaningful content.

Spamming WILL trip the system into flagging you for review, but the actual review is done by hand by an administrator. If we find that a person just spammed the forums to trip the system, the user just gets dumped back into the queue to be re-checked with the next batch of reviews because there's no actual content for us to review. It effectively just wastes your time, and ours. It's not the number of posts you make that matter, it's that you make an effort to create engaging interactions with other users. Four really thought out, meaningful posts are infinitely more likely to get an account approved faster than twenty spam posts.

@KiwiKat I approve of the intent behind this thread. If you live in the US, I propose a topic of discussing Thanksgiving noms. Om nom nom.

Last edited:
This kiwikat approves of the nom idea. Very nom. I haven't had my big thankspiving dinner yet though. Very sad. ;w;.

Back