Open Bound

I know I'm a little behind the curve here, but is there room for one more?

I know I'm a little behind the curve here, but is there room for one more?
Yes :) Go ahead and create a character and I'll look it over. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Basics
Name (& pronunciation): Grey Planck (gray plank)
Date of Birth (& age): 17 Jul 07 (12)
Place of Birth: Rayvale
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Language: English

Powers
Aerokinesis: While unrefined and raw, Grey may control the air currents. His control on his power is still poor, so he won't be asphyxiating enemies any time soon, but he is capable of generating squalls and gusts of any gasses within his sphere of influence. As he is still discovering his power, he mostly creates a blast by reflex when frightened.

Vitakinesis: Again, this is very raw, as Grey is still discovering his powers. In times of calm, the best he can muster is to unwilt a flower or take the edge off of someone's fatigue. However, in times of crisis, especially when emotionally connected to the victim, he can bring someone back from the brink of death. He cannot, however, heal himself.

Physical Description
grey-planck.jpeg
Height: 4'6" inches
Weight: 70 pounds
Hair: Stark white
Eyes: Deep Green

Typical Clothing/Equipment: Grey wears a sweater and jeans most of the time, and carries a token from his father: a small coin with the words "Serenity," "Courage," and "Wisdom" superimposed over three interlocking rings.

Personality/Attributes
Personality/Attitude: Skittish
Skills/Talents: Hiding, Running

Favourites/Likes: animals (especially birds), plants, warmth
Most Hated/Dislikes: Cold, people (especially loud ones), threats
Goals/Ambitions: Looking for his father, who was captured as a P.O.A.

Strengths: Math, sneaking, gardening.
Weaknesses: Distrustful, Physically weak, lack of impulse control.
Fears: Government officials

Education/Special Training: Did pretty well in middle school.

History: Grey had an idyllic childhood until he was eight. His mother was normal, but his father was a P.O.A. He was unchained but hiding in plain sight. His father's power was telekinesis, and he often used it to disguise his presence from other P.O.A.s. Eventually, of course, he tinkered with the wrong person's mind, and the government tracked him down. His father went out to try to buy time for Grey and his mother to escape, resulting in his capture. Grey never saw him again.

He and his mother went on the lam for years, bouncing from area to area, trying to stay hidden. Grey never got the chance to make friends with other kids with all of the moving around. When his powers started to manifest at the age of 12, the government again caught on, and his mother sacrificed herself so that he could escape.

Having lost both his parents to the government, Grey us extremely distrustful of agents and has been on the run since. With nothing to his name, he has been forced to sleep in the streets and steal whatever he can find to eat.

Last edited:
Back