Boy Next Door

Stephen smiled and turned his face so the boy could touch it. Stephen blushed when the boy bumped into his chest, he tried to stay still. But, he couldn't help but laugh at the boy running his hands over his features. When he pulled at Stephen's hair he laughed again. "Well that's a first. Sure. It'll save me the trouble. I usually wear it up unless I'm home." He smiled, he was happy at the boys response if not a bit surprised.

"I can braid it when-- If, you come over today?" Oops, he remembered it wasn't official yet last-moment. "And on that note, may I perhaps steal your GPS just to break it?" He snickered, trying to be smooth and accepting that he likely failed. "I don't have a lot to do at my place, admittedly...Er. I have books but you wouldn't be able to read them. And I have the most annoying voicereader on my laptop to where sighted people fuck right off...I have braille uno?"

Stephen went back to eating his food hearing the boy ramble. When he finished his plate he snickered. "Its fine, I can learn braille. And theres always music. If anything I can look up some cool games! As for the GPS let's just say it's broken." Stephen chuckled and stared at the boy for a moment. "You should eat....I meannunless your not hungry. We can totally get food on the way my treat. I'd invite you to my house. But we just moved so there's boxes everywhere. Not to mention my mom might flip, if she sees I brought someone over without cleaning first."

"I can teach you it, it's not complicated. Well, it sorta is. But it's fine. Musics good, too."
He then realized....there was food. "Oh, right." He moved his hand down, feeling around for a brief moment before he found his fork. He started scarfing his food down, as he had no way to check the time besides awkwardly pulling out his phone, then trying to navigate to the clock app, and-- honestly too much effort, better to assume there's no time left. "My dad won't' care, I'll just tell him when he comes to pick me up after school-- Wait, do you have a car?" He spoke during a pause, not with food in his mouth.

"I'm okay with either. I like learning, and music is awesome. Nothing better than a dance party." Stephen laughed awkwardly, could he really say anything else lame. Yes probably multiple times for the rest of the day. He watched the boy scarf down his food and chuckled. It was cute. "I think we still have a couple more minute. If you eat to fast you'll get sick." Stephen leaned on the table as he continued speaking and smiled. "Yup, it's my uh dad's. My mom gave it to me when- anyways. No problem about telling your pa. I'll assure him I'm not a psycho out to hurt his child." Stephen teased trying to avoid the subject of his own father. It wasn't something he liked or wanted to think about. Plus he just met the kid and didn't want to bum him out.

He laughed when Stephen did, taking a brief pause from eating to speak. "I'm not much of a dancer. Pretty sure I'd trip over something if I tried." His pause ended up being not-so-brief as he was warned not to eat so fast. Uh oh, he's embarrassing himself. He slows down, eating like a normal person and ignoring the feeling of heat rushing to his face. Waaa...

He didn't assume anything about his dad by Stephen cutting off his sentence. He just figured he realized he was rambling and cut himself off. That was pretty cute. Even though it was the wrong assumption, it wasn't like Ian knew that, so Stephen got a free cute point. "My dad's a weirdo." He states simply.

Stephen laughed a bit, "Oh c'mon anyone can dance. I'll even teach you, all you have to do is remember the steps." Stephen smiled as the blush spread across his cheeks. It was so cute Stephen felt like he could just hug him. Cooldown Steph. you just met the kid. Crazy much? Stephen felt like he had gotten lucky by meeting the boy. He couldn't be judged based on appearances and the boy was pretty cute, and also super nice.

"All parents are weird. It comes with the, my child is born package at the hospital I heard." Stephen face palm himself, Dad jokes really. He was just not his normal cool self today at all it seemed.

"Oo-- Dancing lessons do actually sound fun. Promise you won't beat me to death if I step all over your feet? You're limited to one punch every lesson." He snickers.

Ian opened his mouth to make a comment about how his dad adopted him so he must've picked it up somewhere else, but quickly closed it. That's a bit too heavy for a first day talk. Or, is it? He said something else, anyways. Better to err on the side of caution. "It's probably a family bundle, then. My sister's a thousand times worse. You got any siblings?"

Back