Status
Not open for further replies.
"Feh. No, child," Dracula started toward Libra, his grip on his glass tightening enough so that it cracked slightly in his hand, but for whatever reason, he chose to hold himself back, keeping from shattering the glass, "It is you who ought to repent, for you already entered through the gates of Hell once you entered my realm. Just as it is man who ought to repent for daring to burn my dear Maria at the stake, like she were a monster. And I'd taken it upon myself for hundreds of years to ensure that they did. Now, I am not bound by her memory any longer, but it does not change the vile nature in the hearts of man."

He said nothing toward Zoe, as though believing her to be citing gibberish, and Sera, feeling as though he said his piece on the matter. The lord of shadow would not yield; he refused to, whether in the name of his pride or his life, ironic human sentiments, and he knew that the entourage before him would also not yield, acknowledging in his mind how far they had traversed, voluntarily or not. Dracula knew, to that end, that it would be a waste to spout any more words on them, and thus, remained silent for a brief moment, even closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath, before opening them again, his powerful gaze just as imposing as it was a few moments prior.

"You all talk of wishing me to surrender, but you misunderstand. I have no intention of yielding in my own home, and if you also refuse to stand down... then at that point, words will only fail us."

642.gif

"I could almost find your responses fascinating -- diverting, even -- for mere humans. If there is one thing, it is that you continue to possess the ability to surprise me with how you can articulate your bravado. So many secrets unlocking over time... but then, what is a man if not a miserable little pile of secrets?!" He said, breaking into an exclamation by the time he finished talking, furiously throwing his glass into the stone ground, the container shattering on contact as his form began to ignite into flames of hellfire.

"But enough talk. Just as I've said before to the others who have dared to stand in my way, have at you!" He exclaimed, as the demons behind the band of warriors finally began to move again, eagerly drawing closer with the intent of attacking.

As Zatanna, Etrigan, and Guts continued to stand there, acting as a thick line of defense, Constantine stood in the middle of the group, preparing his makeshift branding seal and waiting for an opportunity to curse Dracula with. Charging her magical energy, Zatanna gritted her teeth, getting ready.

image.png

"We got you guys covered on this end. Hopefully, you won't need us three to handle the big guy while we take out the small fry, will you? Just focus on taking him down!"

With that, Dracula shot the first fire -- literally, even -- casting a barrage of fireballs at the group, before suddenly disappearing into thin air almost immediately after! Following that, after a few seconds, like a powerful gust of wind, his tall figure appears in the midst of the group once again, blitzing Astolfo into the wall with the sheer power of his momentum, before disappearing once again, only to reappear in the air right in front of Jetray, before throwing a punch powerful enough with the intent of knocking him back into the ground, headed straight for the group at large, before landing down himself as well.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone
As the group was suddenly under fire (quite literally in fact), from Dracula, the demonic butler quickly grabbed hold of Ciel and jumped high up into the air before resting him down in a safe place within the room.

With his young master taken care of, Sebastian would turn to face Dracula, his eyes now taking the shape of that of a demon's as he made eye contact with their enemy.

ancient_eyes__sebastian_michaelis_x_reader___old__by_ladynecrotic-d9sedhj.jpg

"You know, I truly wish we could have met under better circumstances. I no doubt suspect that you are already aware of my little secret. It would have been quite the treat to have a cup of tea with you. Perhaps in another life."

With that said, Sebastian took off at full speed, attempting to land a punch to Dracula's jaw while still running. If this were to succeed, Sebastian would follow up by attempting to elbow the top of Dracula's head in hopes of sending him crashing down to the floor!

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Otto @Takumi @Alex Azure @Lucky @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_oss92ad_WP61qd49gbo1_500.gif

"Does a wolf mourn for the deer that it rips apart in order to survive? Do you mourn for the cattle that you breed and keep locked up, before sending them to the slaughter for your own benefit? If it is a sin to live as I am -- if my very existence is a sin -- then what am I to do but to embrace that sin? What am I to do but turn my back on humanity? Or perhaps, was it humanity that cursed me with such labels as "evil" to begin with?" The vampire lord inquired, his gaze filled to the brim with contempt.

"But what is evil anyhow? Is there some constant truth to its word, or is it simply something man has constructed in order to assuage his own original sin? Perhaps it is simply something that man fears, but claims that he cannot live without, lest he cease to be such a man, as though that were a transgression! And yet, man does not need I to carry out despair and malice! After all, are they not the only species with the willful nature to kill each other? To violate one another, to lie, cheat, steal? And of course, it is man who is the only one capable of forgiving his own sins! What a disgusting, self-indulgent race!"

Rising to his feet, still holding the glass in his hand, he sneers scornfully. Hissing can be heard in the background, and behind the group, blocking the way to the door out, a horde of demons stood, from beast men to cloaked skeletons, mud monsters, and everything in between, but stayed where they were, refraining from attacking, though who knew how long that would last? Even so, Zatanna, Etrigan, and Guts moved to the back, facing the demons behind them, as though intending to stare them down, if not take them on if things went south (which was an inevitability at this point).

"Tell me then, all you descended from man and all you demons who would help them in spite of what they would do to each other, much less you," Dracula spoke, addressing the humans and the demons in the group, "Why is it that you fight? For yourself? For a cursed race who hates others simply because they can hate others? For a desire to return to the comfortable, secure life you held, unbeknownst to a cursed world such as this? It is all for naught; your struggles are for naught. They amount to nothing but dust, and yet, still you persist, even expecting the journey you take to end in disappointment. Why is that?! Have you any words for this phenomena called the human condition?"

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

"I fight... because it is the only purpose I have left!" the Unkindled bellowed, clearly snapping at Dracula's babbling.​
"Feh. No, child," Dracula started toward Libra, his grip on his glass tightening enough so that it cracked slightly in his hand, but for whatever reason, he chose to hold himself back, keeping from shattering the glass, "It is you who ought to repent, for you already entered through the gates of Hell once you entered my realm. Just as it is man who ought to repent for daring to burn my dear Maria at the stake, like she were a monster. And I'd taken it upon myself for hundreds of years to ensure that they did. Now, I am not bound by her memory any longer, but it does not change the vile nature in the hearts of man."

He said nothing toward Zoe, as though believing her to be citing gibberish, and Sera, feeling as though he said his piece on the matter. The lord of shadow would not yield; he refused to, whether in the name of his pride or his life, ironic human sentiments, and he knew that the entourage before him would also not yield, acknowledging in his mind how far they had traversed, voluntarily or not. Dracula knew, to that end, that it would be a waste to spout any more words on them, and thus, remained silent for a brief moment, even closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath, before opening them again, his powerful gaze just as imposing as it was a few moments prior.

"You all talk of wishing me to surrender, but you misunderstand. I have no intention of yielding in my own home, and if you also refuse to stand down... then at that point, words will only fail us."

642.gif

"I could almost find your responses fascinating -- diverting, even -- for mere humans. If there is one thing, it is that you continue to possess the ability to surprise me with how you can articulate your bravado. So many secrets unlocking over time... but then, what is a man if not a miserable little pile of secrets?!" He said, breaking into an exclamation by the time he finished talking, furiously throwing his glass into the stone ground, the container shattering on contact as his form began to ignite into flames of hellfire.

"But enough talk. Just as I've said before to the others who have dared to stand in my way, have at you!" He exclaimed, as the demons behind the band of warriors finally began to move again, eagerly drawing closer with the intent of attacking.

As Zatanna, Etrigan, and Guts continued to stand there, acting as a thick line of defense, Constantine stood in the middle of the group, preparing his makeshift branding seal and waiting for an opportunity to curse Dracula with. Charging her magical energy, Zatanna gritted her teeth, getting ready.

image.png

"We got you guys covered on this end. Hopefully, you won't need us three to handle the big guy while we take out the small fry, will you? Just focus on taking him down!"

With that, Dracula shot the first fire -- literally, even -- casting a barrage of fireballs at the group, before suddenly disappearing into thin air almost immediately after! Following that, after a few seconds, like a powerful gust of wind, his tall figure appears in the midst of the group once again, blitzing Astolfo into the wall with the sheer power of his momentum, before disappearing once again, only to reappear in the air right in front of Jetray, before throwing a punch powerful enough with the intent of knocking him back into the ground, headed straight for the group at large, before landing down himself as well.

kQLlT5w.png

Just before the battle broke out, he knelt down and casted Sacred Oath with his talisman, which would boost the group's defense and damage slightly.

He rose up and noticed the fireballs immediately. He sprinted away from them, holding his shield to block anything that he didn't dodge. He stumbled a bit from the impact and then recovered, but then had to do a very uncomfortable dodge roll when Jetray was punched toward him and the others.

KLI5n6n.jpg

"Take this, you fiend! HRRRAAH!"

Upon recovering once more, the knight charged toward the enemy and made a hefty overhead swing with his Zweihander.​

Last edited:
Following what Zatanna had said, Sera continued to not worry about the demons. Guts had proven himself capable, at the very least. She raised her hand, and activating the Projectile class of her Magic dream and her Creation dream, she began to form a hail of magical bullets.

ZzUiJyB.png

Dozens of glowing lights began to take form around Sera, until their numbers increased past one hundred. Then she fired. The attacks aimed to simultaneously match and blow away the hurled fireballs as well as explode on Dracula himself!

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

"If it is all you have left, then drown in your ideals and die!" Dracula hissed in response to Siegward, raising his right arm in front of himself horizontally as Sumia fired her projectiles, the arrows managing to land into his arm, only for him to raise his other arm and slam it down, breaking the arrows off, as if to show off, in spite of the trickles of blood that they created as he did so. As Sebastian and Siegward approached him directly afterwards, the dark lord was prepared, catching the butler's fist in his hand and grabbing him by the neck with his other, raising him up with a hiss, before smashing him right into the ground with enough force to crater into the ground!

Following that, Dracula opted to protect himself from Siegward's strike, at least, as much as he was able to in the heat of the moment, raising his already bloody right arm to block against the sword. Despite the power that the Unkindled might have put into his strike, through some miracle or whatever the opposite of one might have been, the sword was barely able to cut through his arm, like trying to stab through the toughest meat imaginable. With the sword stuck in his arm, lodged there even, Dracula took this chance to strike back, throwing a powerful punch to Siegward's stomach with enough force to even carry up his body a few feet before dropping it onto the ground.

Prying the sword out of his own arm, Dracula moved toward Siegward, as though intending to kill him with his own sword, before he looked back, only for Sera's projectiles and Jetray's blasts to make their mark on him, eliciting a groaned pain out of him and causing him to not only drop Siegward's sword but also focus his attention toward the two, his body disappearing into a visible mist in order to avoid further attacks, before the mist swiftly floated over several feet to the side, where his body manifested once again.

Dark Void

Outstretching his arm, the room began to rumble as pillars of dark energy, as tall as the room itself, were conjured up, most of them headed straight for Jetray's general locations with the intent of dissipating each afterimage until the real one was found, while the rest headed for Sera and the rest of the group!

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

642.gif

image.png

Grace had been quiet as Dracula had been postulating. There was nothing to be said, no words that could sway either side from doing what had to be done.

To ensure each others survival. With the first attack fired Grace went about to cast Flame Walk on as many as she could. This particular spell protected against the heat and damage of the flames.

Morte meanwhile took on a more hands on approach, or in his case a more mouthier option. "Yeah, yeah, poor Dracula! Only reason you stick around is cause flies wouldn't even rest on your carcass." He was doing his best to throw insults at Dracula in an attempt to make him mad enough to drop his guard. "Only thing you're good for looks like is dragging your fat ass around. I can tell you what you can suck, and it ain't the blood of beautiful girls!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

Taking advantage of the break in fighting, Libra would heal Sebastian and Siegward of any pain Dracula's attacks caused them. When the dark pillars appeared, he would attempt to slice through any that got too close with his axe. He wasn't sure he could with a mere weapon, but he could try. A shame he hadn't studied magecraft, but perhaps he could do that when he got out of here. Right now, it seemed his healing abilities were far more useful.

Well, at least I managed to hit him... Sumia thought, before shooting more arrows at the dark energies. Much like Libra, though, she wasn't sure it'd help
So, if that didn't work, she'd make sure to pull Miki and Yuki out of harm's way.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure@Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto@Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah@Everyone

"If it is all you have left, then drown in your ideals and die!" Dracula hissed in response to Siegward, raising his right arm in front of himself horizontally as Sumia fired her projectiles, the arrows managing to land into his arm, only for him to raise his other arm and slam it down, breaking the arrows off, as if to show off, in spite of the trickles of blood that they created as he did so. As Sebastian and Siegward approached him directly afterwards, the dark lord was prepared, catching the butler's fist in his hand and grabbing him by the neck with his other, raising him up with a hiss, before smashing him right into the ground with enough force to crater into the ground!

Following that, Dracula opted to protect himself from Siegward's strike, at least, as much as he was able to in the heat of the moment, raising his already bloody right arm to block against the sword. Despite the power that the Unkindled might have put into his strike, through some miracle or whatever the opposite of one might have been, the sword was barely able to cut through his arm, like trying to stab through the toughest meat imaginable. With the sword stuck in his arm, lodged there even, Dracula took this chance to strike back, throwing a powerful punch to Siegward's stomach with enough force to even carry up his body a few feet before dropping it onto the ground.

Prying the sword out of his own arm, Dracula moved toward Siegward, as though intending to kill him with his own sword, before he looked back, only for Sera's projectiles and Jetray's blasts to make their mark on him, eliciting a groaned pain out of him and causing him to not only drop Siegward's sword but also focus his attention toward the two, his body disappearing into a visible mist in order to avoid further attacks, before the mist swiftly floated over several feet to the side, where his body manifested once again.

Dark Void

Outstretching his arm, the room began to rumble as pillars of dark energy, as tall as the room itself, were conjured up, most of them headed straight for Jetray's general locations with the intent of dissipating each afterimage until the real one was found, while the rest headed for Sera and the rest of the group!

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

Jetray's afterimages and illusionary doppelgengars began to vanish due to the pillars of darkness.

y74pdaw.jpg

"Where there is darkness, there is light!"

Jetray smacked the emblem on his chest, altering his form to another being.

oXDa2Dw.jpg

"ATOMIX!"

There he was, there he was. In place of Jetray, Atomix as it was called appeared.

"Mmmmm Sumia! Shield the others!"

Starting off by standing in front of Sumia, Miki & Yuki, Atomix began charging up his attack as he faced the pillars as he begins to chant(or boom) in a rather hero-like voice.

"HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA..."

Soon, he was ready.

hZFRbDb.jpg

"I hope you're ready, Dracula! Fusion Cuisine - Barrage Entourage!"

From the nuclear energy-based sphere in his hands, many smaller versions of the sphere, functioning as smaller suns, were sent the way of the pillars. Hopefully the light from these spheres would be able to neutralize the darkness of the pillars.

"Fret not, Dracula! I've got leftovers for you!"

Atomix stretches his arms out and flies towards Dracula, ready to smack a two-fisted ram attack. If contact was made, Dracula would be pushed back by both Atomix's weight and a brief burst of nuclear energy!

"FISSILE WHISTLE!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

Dark Void

Jetray's afterimages and illusionary doppelgengars began to vanish due to the pillars of darkness.

y74pdaw.jpg

"Where there is darkness, there is light!"

Jetray smacked the emblem on his chest, altering his form to another being.

oXDa2Dw.jpg

"ATOMIX!"

There he was, there he was. In place of Jetray, Atomix as it was called appeared.

"Mmmmm Sumia! Shield the others!"

Starting off by standing in front of Sumia, Miki & Yuki, Atomix began charging up his attack as he faced the pillars as he begins to chant(or boom) in a rather hero-like voice.

"HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA HAMINA..."

Soon, he was ready.

hZFRbDb.jpg

"I hope you're ready, Dracula! Fusion Cuisine - Barrage Entourage!"

From the nuclear energy-based sphere in his hands, many smaller versions of the sphere, functioning as smaller suns, were sent the way of the pillars. Hopefully the light from these spheres would be able to neutralize the darkness of the pillars.

"Fret not, Dracula! I've got leftovers for you!"

Atomix stretches his arms out and flies towards Dracula, ready to smack a two-fisted ram attack. If contact was made, Dracula would be pushed back by both Atomix's weight and a brief burst of nuclear energy!

"FISSILE WHISTLE!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

images

Lindel crouched, placing his hand on the ground and with a quick chant in the same language he did his incantations in, a wind would pick up and surround those in their group protectively, meanwhile strong sharp winds would attnept to cut into Dracula's being at great speeds!

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Minerva @Jeremi @Otto @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

Last edited:

Dark Void

Trusting the others to block the pillars of dark energy with their various attacks, Sera increased her speed. She imagined herself as faster, and so the Attack dream complied. Kicking off the ground at a high speed, she almost seemed to teleport as she appeared about a foot behind Dracula with her sword brandished. A quick flash showed that she'd swung her sword, attempting to bisect the vampire!

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

Dark Void

View attachment 2213

"Heehee~..." Zoe giggled; her impossibly wide, almost manic smile returning to her after her warning had been received and disregarded. "Suit yourself!~ My new Pantheon Pals are gonna love me for this~..." the aspect squealed in anticipation.

Zoe's eyes grew wide and glittered with further excitement as fire came raining down around her, and she spun around to again face Dracula as he had dashed right past her into the thick of it.
"Hoho, so you wanna play one last game before you go? Count me so in!" she shouted and cheered, haphazardly lobbing a ball of pure light into the air, only to have her fragile focus broken and set on another ball of light. This one, however, seemed to have been left behind by one of Dracula's fireballs. It appeared glassy, with the light inside it being a chaotic fire, burning in perpetuity. Disregarding the the light she had thrown into the air and left hanging there, Zoe dove for this glassy orb, and giggled deviously.

As Dracula continued to travel the room, standing toe-to-toe with The Revengers as they dogpiled on him, Zoe's eyes darted across each of Dracula's spells as they were cast. As she expected, the spellwork was incredibly sloppy like his first barrage of fire, and out of his black pillars popped a violet orb. Swiftly Zoe ran to catch it in her arms as it fell with the first orb still in hand, gently holding onto the both of them like a mother holding her babies. All the way across the room, though, Dracula went poof into a puff of mist, dropping yet another orb. The same jolt of excitement hit her a third time, and she scrambled towards the orb...only to reach it and encounter some difficulties. With the first two orbs awkwardly held between her right arm and her chest, Zoe steadily squatted down to reach for the third orb. Slowly but surely, she grasped it and stood up straight again, holding all three orbs in her arms, each of the glassy things threatening to slip away.

View attachment 2214

"Ugh! Why can't I hold all these spell shards?" Zoe groaned in complaint, wobbling back and forth on her feet while she tried desperately to keep each of them held. But with a yelp, two slipped loose and shattered against the stone floor, and out of them came a growing mass of shadowflame. Her pouting face was again struck with awe as Zoe watched the raw magical waste mix as it rose higher and higher into the air, swirling and congealing into a great big ball of the elements of flame and shadow combined. Watching it hang idly above the room, dripping with magma and oozing with inky sludge, Zoe lit up with an idea. Raising her index finger and waving it left to right, the trickster aspect was delighted to find the mass of shadowflame matched her movements. Without a second thought, Zoe pointed directly at Dracula, hollering "Fire in the hoooooole!" At the whim of its creator, the massive shadowflame ball hurled itself at Dracula in its single-minded goal to blindside its target and strike true.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Ver @Everyone

Dark Void

As the sword cut into Dracula, the knight grunted as he put all of his might into the swing, but to no avail. His grip gradually weakened, and then he was suddenly hit with inhuman force, though it was no unfamiliar feeling. He had faced many terrible monsters on this journey (both before and after being sent to this world), but this vampire was probably the fiercest. No matter how good Catarina armor was, it was not enough to protect well against a strike like that. He writhed on the ground in pain and frustration. It was an all too familiar feeling: the feeling of being powerless to the beings around you. Perhaps that was the real curse of the Darksign, and Hollowing was simply a way to finally end the suffering.

What was the point? If his existence was simply to prolong the Age of Fire, and he couldn't even defeat monsters, how could he hope to take down a Lord of Cinder?

No. This kind of thinking meant defeat, not victory. He wouldn't be able to drink anymore Siegbräu if he gave in.

eo3DfWU.jpg

"..."

He arose from the ground with newfound perseverance and picked up his bloodied sword. He sheathed it and held his talisman again. If his blade didn't cut through him, the most obvious course of action was to use faith instead of strength. Vampires such as Dracula would most certainly be effected by the divine. Or, at least, that's what Siegward hoped.

Yfs7Rma.png

Calling power from the Gods, Siegward conjured a blessed orb and flung it at Dracula.

Last edited:
As the pillars managed to be dissipated, Dracula clicked his tongue, raising his cloak in order to shield himself from Lindel's cutting winds, which managed to not only cut into his clothing and even create several scratches on his face, it kept him in line just long enough for the other attacks to reach him and keep him at bay, between Zoe's shadowflame ball and Siegward's blessed orb singeing away at his being, the latter of which particularly seeming to elicit a notable response of agony, as though the power of light had a notable effect on his dark essence, letting out a beast-like roar as he swung his arm horizontally, dissipating both after some time.

Following that, his attention was initially drawn by Morte's wisecracks, preventing him from seeing it coming when Sera suddenly appeared behind him and attempted to cut him in two. However, just like with Siegward, Sera's strike only managed to partially cut through him, the sword seeming to stop after getting stuck in his body. Clicking his tongue, Dracula spun around and backhanded the girl, intending to knock her down, before stepping over her and move in for a fatal attack, before Ben's flying form gave him pause, the vampire attempting to resist the weight behind Atomix, even seeming to match his force for a bit, before his feet began to skid across the ground, and he gave out, ended up crashing into the wall!

Recovering as quickly as he could, Dracula opted for a counterattack, grabbing Atomix with his hands, the sheer force in his grip threatening to make a dent in the armor, before throwing him right back into the middle of the crowd, as though hoping to do harm with Ben's weight if action wasn't done on his part. Shaking his head as if to keep his wits about, Dracula gritted his teeth, taking a stance.

"Foolish pissants. Without the Vampire Killer from my world, you cannot slay me, no matter how hard you may try! Your struggles -- the trials you've faced to even face me, and even those before you'd heard my name -- were all for naught!" He exclaimed, before swinging his arms vertically, as if throwing invisible objects. As he did so, large, spiked wheels of hellfire conjured up from the ground and sped right toward everyone, hoping to maim whoever came into contact with them!

Mike and Josh

Mike rolled out of the way to make sure he was okay before he made his next move. If there was no way to slay him, then it would be perfect to offer him to the God's hand and then all of their troubles could be behind them. He was certain that he was right about that and paused, thinking of what to do. He could shot his gun or do a slide of hand trick, but realized they were pointless. He held the book he had taken from the corpse and use it to shout a blast of fire Dracula's way. He was unkillable after all.

Josh rolled out of the way and tilted his head, not sure what to do. He could attack with his giant sword diamond blade..... or you know do nothing. He wasn't sure who to attack and just shrugged. If he took a deep breath, maybe he could figure out the best path. He finally decided what to do.... it was not to decide, before taking Mike's gun off his 'inventory' and shooting at Dracula.

@Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

As the pillars managed to be dissipated, Dracula clicked his tongue, raising his cloak in order to shield himself from Lindel's cutting winds, which managed to not only cut into his clothing and even create several scratches on his face, it kept him in line just long enough for the other attacks to reach him and keep him at bay, between Zoe's shadowflame ball and Siegward's blessed orb singeing away at his being, the latter of which particularly seeming to elicit a notable response of agony, as though the power of light had a notable effect on his dark essence, letting out a beast-like roar as he swung his arm horizontally, dissipating both after some time.

Following that, his attention was initially drawn by Morte's wisecracks, preventing him from seeing it coming when Sera suddenly appeared behind him and attempted to cut him in two. However, just like with Siegward, Sera's strike only managed to partially cut through him, the sword seeming to stop after getting stuck in his body. Clicking his tongue, Dracula spun around and backhanded the girl, intending to knock her down, before stepping over her and move in for a fatal attack, before Ben's flying form gave him pause, the vampire attempting to resist the weight behind Atomix, even seeming to match his force for a bit, before his feet began to skid across the ground, and he gave out, ended up crashing into the wall!

Recovering as quickly as he could, Dracula opted for a counterattack, grabbing Atomix with his hands, the sheer force in his grip threatening to make a dent in the armor, before throwing him right back into the middle of the crowd, as though hoping to do harm with Ben's weight if action wasn't done on his part. Shaking his head as if to keep his wits about, Dracula gritted his teeth, taking a stance.

"Foolish pissants. Without the Vampire Killer from my world, you cannot slay me, no matter how hard you may try! Your struggles -- the trials you've faced to even face me, and even those before you'd heard my name -- were all for naught!" He exclaimed, before swinging his arms vertically, as if throwing invisible objects. As he did so, large, spiked wheels of hellfire conjured up from the ground and sped right toward everyone, hoping to maim whoever came into contact with them!

Atomix was smacked back to the group. As he got up on his feet, he scratched his head.

6Oh2QLZ.jpg

"Twice in a day that I forgot I could fly! Even Vilgax took more effort to deal with Atomix! Is this vicious vampire really that strong? Looks like I'll have to use-"

Before Atomix could complete that sentence, wheels of hellfire whirled about.

"Now is still Atomix's time to shine!"

He continuously fired rapidfire nuclear energy blasts at the various hellfire wheels from his hands, hoping to eliminate them, his blasts were general, but they seemed to have more focus on the areas near Sumia, Miki, Yuki, Libra, Astolfo & Ciel. This was all done with his signature battlecry. To add to this, his actions were similiar to a very specific late 80s shonen anime about highly exaggerated Martial artists.

"Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina!"

Afterwards, Atomix decided to face Dracula once more.

"Everyone! You might want to shield yourselves!" Atomix says to the group, before confronting Dracula. "You think that little scratch is enough to make me give up? Now you've done it, Dracula!

Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina...

k3F4eru.gif

NUCLEAR WINNER!"

Atomix unleashed a powerful, explosive, skyscraper-levelling force, combined with a bright light that rivalled a week's worth of sunlight, at Dracula. The impact was strong enough to create a strong gust of wind that could be felt by all in the room.

"You're toast, Dracula, and this isn't even my strongest state!"

@Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone​

Last edited:

To say that Sebastian wasn't caught off guard when Dracula casually caught his punch and threw him to the ground would have been a lie. He managed to recover quickly, however, though he didn't attack Dracula directly. Rather, he instead tended to his young master after giving Libra a nod of thanks for healing what little wounds he had.

When Dracula spawned the hellfire wheels, Sebastian simply crouched down next to Ciel, seeming to pay no mind to his attacks.

1b76b791aeb7a0efe4b25e8613c0ad0a--sebastian-ciel-black-butler-sebastian.jpg

"Young Master, I would like you to close your eyes. As your butler, I would hate to sully your image of me." Sebastian whispered quietly to Ciel. Ciel, having been through a situation similar to this before, nodded and obliged, shutting his singular eye tightly as he stood in the corner of the room. Sebastian, on the other hand, turned to face Dracula.

4s0YR.jpg

"Now then. I suppose that it's quite time that I reveal my true form." Sebastian said in a deep, almost sinister tone of voice as he slowly removed his glove, the Satanic symbol on his hand now glowing a bright shade of red. After saying this, Sebastian began stepping towards Dracula, his entire body enveloped in darkness along with a countless amount of black feathers which would belong to that of a crow.

images

"It is unsightly."

YC7Sl5J.png

"Disgusting."

SmAqise.png

"Repulsive."

As the butler grew closer to Dracula, the sounds that were once soft, almost hyonotic footsteps were replaced with the sounds of heavy ones which shook the ground with every step Sebastian took, like about five hundred pounds of pure metal had been added to his feet.

ILD7O3R.png

"Though, this is my true form."

And, before anyone knew it...

SCHIIIIIIINK!!!!

A slash across Dracula's torso.

SCHIIIIIINK!!!!

Another across his chest.

SCHIIIIIIIINK!!!!

His arms.

SCHIIIIIIIIINK!!!!

His legs.

If any of these hits were successful, Dracula would hopefully be heavily wounded or at the very least bleeding much worse than he was before.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Otto @Lucky
@Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Jeremi

Dracula let out a sharp, snake-like hiss as Mike and Josh fired at him, drawing his attention long enough for Sebastian to transform and make his attack, slashing all over his body, rendering him unable to move through the barrage and even wounding him to an extent. Though his limbs weren't exactly cut clean enough, Dracula seemed to find difficulty in moving for a brief moment after Sebastian was done, as though it was more his slashed tendons that prevented him from moving adequately, allowing Atomix to also throw in his attack in the form of a powerful force of light. Within the light, his very body almost seemed to melt away into nothingness as he yelled in agony.

However, as his body did disappear, the mist that he morphed into before was visible, almost seeming to leisurely float out of harm's way, before Dracula's humanoid form became visible once again, unceremoniously rematerializing on his knees, his arms supporting himself up as he struggled to get back to his feet, his vampiric regeneration slowly undoing the great damage done to him as he began to audibly breathe in a labored fashion, eyeing the group spitefully.

"Indeed... It is unsightly... repulsive..." Dracula said to Sebastian, his hand resting on a nearby pillar to help him stand, "... to see a demon align himself with humans to be sent against his own brethren. Truly, the spiteful nature of humanity knows no bounds..." He growled, fangs visible as he gritted his teeth, before dark energy began to form around his arms, as though charging up one final attack.

Demonic Meggido

"I'd bloody well hope he doesn't plan on doin' a suicide run to take us down along with him, and I'd rather not find out!" Constantine exclaimed, clutching his seal tightly, "Give 'im everything you've got! One last charge! It should be enough for him to be susceptible to the brand!"

With Dracula's backhand, Sera was sent to the ground. Well, that was what she got for getting up close with the vampire, huh? Her concentration had broken at the strike, and her sword had dematerialized, leaving her barehanded for now. With a groan, she righted herself before taking a large leap back to grant her some space.

She raised her hands. Like her initial attack, over a hundred spheres of light began to appear around her. But clearly, last time that had not been nearly enough. Even the more solid materialization of her sword didn't cut through him cleanly. So this time, she crossed her Creation dream with her Cancel dream. The Penetration class of the Cancel dream allowed things that shouldn't to pass through. Thus, regardless of Dracula's toughness, regardless of Dracula's tangibility or lack thereof, it would penetrate through his defenses and hit the vampire properly.

"Fall!"

With a shout, the bullets of light that she had created fired upon Dracula.

"You may open your eyes up now, young master."

Sebastian had since morphed back into his human form, with Ciel standing beside him as he snarled at Dracula, though he didn't say anything. He only stared at him with a look of pure contempt on his face.

"I suppose you are right there. Allying myself with a human is something most of our kind would frown upon. However..." Running so fast to Dracula that it would look like he teleported to his location, Sebastian would upercut him straight up into the air!

"The young master's soul is far too much of an enticing off to simply pass up on." Sebastian continued as he kept up into the air and interlacing his fingers like he was playing volleyball before raising his arms over his head and...

THWACK!!!!

Sebastian would proceed to send both hands flying down towards Dracula's back, sending him flying back down towards the ground with enough force to case the pavement below to crack beneath him, with Sebastian softly landing soon after.

sebastian_x_child_reader__giving_and_receiving_by_tarnisis-d8dy9cs.png

"The best dishes are the ones you must work for after all." Sebastian chimed before crouching down and leaping backwards into the air, now holding a set of knives in each hand.

c10cfd4f249b8238c1b62752fcf21540--anime-kuroshitsuji-black-butler-kuroshitsuji.jpg

"Besides, what kind of a butler would I be if I couldn't slay a simple vampire?" Sebastian asked before plunging both arms forward, releasing the knives from his hold as he aimed to stab or even impale Dracula with each of them.

@Ver

Last edited:
Dracula let out a sharp, snake-like hiss as Mike and Josh fired at him, drawing his attention long enough for Sebastian to transform and make his attack, slashing all over his body, rendering him unable to move through the barrage and even wounding him to an extent. Though his limbs weren't exactly cut clean enough, Dracula seemed to find difficulty in moving for a brief moment after Sebastian was done, as though it was more his slashed tendons that prevented him from moving adequately, allowing Atomix to also throw in his attack in the form of a powerful force of light. Within the light, his very body almost seemed to melt away into nothingness as he yelled in agony.

However, as his body did disappear, the mist that he morphed into before was visible, almost seeming to leisurely float out of harm's way, before Dracula's humanoid form became visible once again, unceremoniously rematerializing on his knees, his arms supporting himself up as he struggled to get back to his feet, his vampiric regeneration slowly undoing the great damage done to him as he began to audibly breathe in a labored fashion, eyeing the group spitefully.

"Indeed... It is unsightly... repulsive..." Dracula said to Sebastian, his hand resting on a nearby pillar to help him stand, "... to see a demon align himself with humans to be sent against his own brethren. Truly, the spiteful nature of humanity knows no bounds..." He growled, fangs visible as he gritted his teeth, before dark energy began to form around his arms, as though charging up one final attack.

Demonic Meggido

"I'd bloody well hope he doesn't plan on doin' a suicide run to take us down along with him, and I'd rather not find out!" Constantine exclaimed, clutching his seal tightly, "Give 'im everything you've got! One last charge! It should be enough for him to be susceptible to the brand!"

As Atomix landed on the floor and a flash of green light engulfed him, he turned back to Ben Tennyson, staring in sheer, utter shock.

"That's... unbelievable!"

Ben shakes his head.

"Well, guess I'll have to fight unbelievable with unbelievable then. My Omnitrix has enough juice for one more transformation."

Ben begins to sweat nervously as he selects a particular hologram, before wiping his head.

aWOVSGA.jpg

"Here goes nothing..."

Ben smacks his watch down as he transforms into his selected alien. His entire body transforms into a small, green orb, the size of a marble, as another body forms around him, this one pitch black and starry like the night sky... the process of this transformation could be compared to the Big Bang on a simulation.

Before all, a majestic, celestial being appeared.

aO19dYc.jpg

"Alien X!"

Ben's voice was the sole voice that emerged from this star-studded alien referred to as Alien X.

After Sera's attack would take effect, Alien X appeared behind Dracula in the blink of an eye, and with a flick of a finger, sent him flying for the walls at full speeds! After that, he immediately teleported to where Dracula was, flicking his finger again to smack him onto the ceiling. With another teleport and another flick of the finger, he smacked the vampire onto the cold, hard floor. He repeated this a few times before halting, crossing his arms as he appeared in front of Dracula.

"A Celestialsapien's true power depends on their ability to make decisions, and I warn you - I'm good at decisions."

Alien X then creates a circle with his hands. This circle then pulsates as it warps the very fabric of time and space.

0BYmBpG.jpg

"Motion carried. Make Dracula feel twice the pain that his victims felt."

This would cause Dracula to feel twice as much pain than a human would for every attack that struck him, and said pains would linger twice as long than on a human. His regeneration and other traits, however, were unaffected.

Alien X creates a sword in his hand, before he tosses it upwards and it lands on a spot on the ground, its blade anchoring onto the floor, near the group, as if to hint to them that he wants one of them to use it.

lfi8OIP.jpg

"I call it the Alien X-Saber. It does... uh... whatever I want it to. I'm counting on you all!"

In this case, if one of the group picked it up, it would be a virtually weightless weapon. However, if slashed through the intended enemy, it would phase through them and cause no physical damage, but inflict pain equivalent to an infinite blades. To add to that, any damage the holder would recieve would be reversed nigh-instantly.

"Now then, Dracula," Alien X cracks his knuckles, only for aforementioned cracking to produce a sound more likened to a teaspoon being placed by the side of a teacup. He stared the vampire down.

"Where were we?"

Alien X's next blow would be a ridiculously powerful punch on Dracula's stomach that was able to send him flying. Dracula would feel his bones crumble to dust and his flesh tear into a million pieces, when in reality, he was in as many pieces as he was before Alien X's fist made contact.

"Someone, anyone, it's time to test the spin slash!"

@Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Otto @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back