Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege

One Part Saiyan, One Part Demon
Day 1: The Adventure Begins

View attachment 3202

You find yourself waking up in a nice little bed with a nice view of the clouds outside... wait, clouds?

After a quick realization, you can deduce that you are on an airship. But how did you get there? All you can remember is your memories you have and falling asleep the night before. It is at that moment that you hear footsteps approaching your door...

It is up to you what you do now. Make your choices wisely. They will soon lead you home.
----

This is a 1x1 between me and @Crow

"Man, and I thought I already settled in..."

Ernesti Echevalier woke up and walked around the place.

"... is this my world or another world? Kind of hard to tell, the sky and the grass looks the same."

He checks about, and wonders where his dual rodblades were. After that, he would search for one more thing - the great, powerful Silhouette Knight Ikaruga. Despite being smaller than most to accomodate for height, Ikaruga was still a whopping ~11 metres. No way he could miss it!

yDh1Ya2.jpg

"I'm not going to leave this room without my old friend - but I think I might just have to, he won't fit here. He must be somewhere else."

@Siege

"Man, and I thought I already settled in..."

Ernesti Echevalier woke up and walked around the place.

"... is this my world or another world? Kind of hard to tell, the sky and the grass looks the same."

He checks about, and wonders where his dual rodblades were. After that, he would search for one more thing - the great, powerful Silhouette Knight Ikaruga. Despite being smaller than most to accomodate for height, Ikaruga was still a whopping ~11 metres. No way he could miss it!

yDh1Ya2.jpg

"I'm not going to leave this room without my old friend - but I think I might just have to, he won't fit here. He must be somewhere else."

@Siege

That wouldn't be his concern, for another girl, looking about 7 or 10 years older than he was, walked into the room.

View attachment 3205

The first thing he would notice would be the bow on her back. But that wasn't the concern as she soon addressed him.

"Good, you're awake finally. My name is Fina. What is your name? And also, can you tell me the last thing you remember?"

@Crow

Last edited:
frgvxQ9.jpg

"My name is Ernesti Echevalier," Ernesti introduces, deciding to keep any titles he had to himself until he knew for certain he was in the clear. "Last thing I remembered, I was actually fighting some Demon Beasts with my good friend Ikaruga, but I don't think he's right here with me right now. He's a bit too big for this room anyways."

@Siege

"Ikaruga? Ah, you must mean the robot upstairs. Do give me one moment. You will find your weapon in there." Fina said, directing him to the closet to his right, while she exited.

Even if the weapon wasn't the first thing he did, Ernesti could faintly hear the girl and two other individuals talking just outside the door. If he got closer and eavesdropped, he might be able to make out what they were saying.

@Crow

"Thank you!"

After grabbing his weapons and putting them in their sheathes, Ernesti would notice a sound. He decides to home in and have a good listen while staying unnoticed.

@Siege

The sound he would hear would be the girl's voice plus two other male voices.

"...so you say he doesn't look like a bad guy?" A man said, sounding a tad young.

"Yes, Rain. I do believe we can trust this one. I do believe mentioning his robot upstairs made his eyes light up, too." Fina said.

"All I want to know is do you believe we can trust him?" A man, more mature in voice, said.

"I do believe we can, Lasswell." Fina said.

"Then what do you say we address him?" Rain said.

The next thing Ernesti knew, his door opened, and all three saw that he had been eavesdropping. Now standing next to Fina were two other individuals.

View attachment 3206

"Huh... guess you were eavesdropping on us?" The man, presumably Rain, asked.

View attachment 3207

"So you are Ernesti Exchevalier? Intriguing weapon you have there. Fina believes you are the owner of the robot up top on deck, is that correct?" The other man, presumably Lasswell interrogated.

@Crow

wVmPdMx.jpg

"Ahahaha... you got me," Ernesti sheepishly said as he scratched his head, "yes, I am Ernesti Echevalier. Lots of people say I'm Ikaruga's owner, but from my perspective, we're good friends."

@Siege

"I suppose we should introduce ourselves. My name is Lasswell." Lasswell introduced.

"And my name is Rain." Rain introduced.

"As I said before, I am Fina." The girl re-introduced. "Your robot friend is upstairs. Follow me." The girl soon left the room to take Ernesti upstairs.

@Crow

04-000i.jpg

Before all, the great war machine that granted Ernesti the title of a Grim Reaper on the battlefield, the mighty Ikaruga, resembling both demon king and hero at the same time, stood strong and tall.

"Aha! There you are!"

Ernesti ran up to his mechanical partner and began rubbing his face against its shell.

UMJWmkR.jpg

"I almost thought I lost you... ah... you're so cold..."

@Siege

"It does get quite cold up here. Probably why he's cold." Fina stated.

"Should we tell him of our situation?" Lasswell asked.

"I mean, we can repay him by sending him home if he helps us." Rain said. "We should tell him."

@Crow

Last edited:
"Combination of both. We're currently on our way to prevent Veritas of the Dark from destroying the final Crystal that will spread darkness across our world if broken." Rain explained.

"If the final Crystal is destroyed, the entire world will be plunged into darkness... ironically the Crystal we must defend is the Dark Crystal." Lasswell said.

"If you can help us, I'm sure we can find a way to send you home." Fina said.

@Crow

"This sounds absolutely exciting!" Ernesti's eyes shimmered at the thought. An adventure, for him? "What's the road like?"

@Siege

"Won't take you long to see. We're here!" Rain said, as the airship soon landed.

"Come along, Ernesti, we cannot delay. The fate of our world and now your life is at stake." Lasswell said as he, Rain, and Fina exited the ship and got onto the rocky road that soon led into the grass path of the forest ahead.

@Crow

"So, any big guys on the way that'll prompt me to bring Ikaruga along," Ernesti asks as he prepares to head out into the grassy plaind, "or would you prefer us stay small?"

@Siege

"We should stay small. Less chance to be detected by the enemy. Ikaruga can guard our ship." Lasswell said.

"Let's go!" Fina said as they soon were off.

@Crow

"We should stay small. Less chance to be detected by the enemy. Ikaruga can guard our ship." Lasswell said.

"Let's go!" Fina said as they soon were off.

@Crow

"Eeehhh... I don't know if Ikaruga can do that..." Ernesti says with sheepish laughter as they proceed.

@Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back