Breath of the Wild: Calamitous Reprise (Multifandom Legend of Zelda Crossover RP!)

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus

"I'm sorry to have you all mixed up in this...in the troubles of our world."

"It was a beautiful place once...but the Calamity Ganon struck. We thought we had finally managed to corner him, but..."

"...we didn't account for some new threat. Or so many of you to be brought here for some sick game."

"But we we won't let this stop us. We have one week until the Blood Moon. That's more than enough time for us to stop him, and to find out who he has set against us."

"One week to finally set Hyrule free."

"Now, please."

"Please...wake up."

---

Just days after Ganondorf arrived in Hyrule to begin his takeover, a group of random people across the Multiverse are pulled in with him, and must deceat him in order to break the seal of darkness on Hyrule and go home. But it will not be that easy. For not only is this Ganondorf powerful beyond all reason, he has certain...agents at his disposal. Agents that walk among the group, form bonds within the group...and kill. Why do they do this? What does he possibly have to gain from bringing all these people into a post-apocalyptic Hyrule?

All these questions will be answered in...

Calamitous Reprise

---

Hello, everyone! I'm Yun, host of the next main event set in the Convergence Series, a large crossover series that runs many large events throughout the year. This particular event is based on Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and is a spiritual successor of sorts to a prior event, Legend of Zelda Extravaganza. You don't have to know anything about this series or Extravaganza to participate, however. Anyone can join this game, and I more than welcome you to! You can join our Discord server for OOC talk, and to keep track of other games we'll be hosting in the future.

Rules:

1. This is a given, but all STC rules and guidelines apply.
  2. I am the GM of this event, and my co-GM is @Jeremi. Please be respectful of us and any calls we make in regards to what characters can and can't do. And be respectful of other participants. We're all here to have fun, and if you continue to be disruptive and rude, I will have no qualms ab out removing you from the game.
  3. As mentioned before, you do not need to have prior knowledge of the Convergence Series, or anything related to it. I have written a side-story as a prequel to this event, Calamitous Overture, that again, you don't have to read unless you're interested in the lore of this game. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about anything relating to lore or whatnot, so don't be afraid to ask here or on Discord (I am more active in Discord, so I will reach you faster there.)
  4. This game will involve the draining of supernatural powers for any characters involved, and only leave them with only their physical strength. With that in mind, do not godmod even so! Jeremi and I will try to be fair on what is allowed, but don't try and take advantage of that.
  5. These events have the tendency to move very quickly. As it is, I plan on having this game finished within four-five weeks of its start date (which I do not know yet, so please do not ask.) I recommend finding someone to post with, who can keep you on top of what's going on while you're away.
  6. Please do try to stay active! If you are not active, your character may be in danger of getting killed off. Try to post at least once a chapter, please.
  7. This game will be following a variation on our old Murder Game mechanic, where three people will be picked as Traitors, and three people as Agents. I will go into detail on those roles in a moment, but do not feel bad if you aren't selected for the role! They will be randomized to ensure fairness, and you will still be able to influence the final outcome of the game.
Mechanics

This game follows the old Murder Game format, which has been present in the Convergence Series for years. Typically, Traitors will select one character each round who will be killed off, and the rest try to investigate the murder and figure out who did the crime. Sometimes, Agents are in play, who can investigate one person per round to see if they are a Traitor or not.

I wanted to do something a little different with this old format, so I've done this: Traitors and Agents may kill and investigate as many times as they'd like, whether it be ten times or none at all. There will be no midround updates, either: investigations will happen in time with the game itself, if at all. For every murder, there will be one chance to vote on who you think might be a Traitor, and you may call for a vote whenever you'd like-but you only get one, so use it wisely!

This does not give either side an advantage though, as Traitors will be notified whenever Agents decide to investigate, and Traitors will get sloppier at hiding evidence with each additional kill they do. And Traitors aren't the only people who can kill others. You can PM me (or Jeremi, if you can't PM me) and let us know that you want to kill someone. BUT! It must be IC of your character to do so, and you must explain why ICly you want to do this.

I mentioned before that the actions you perform in this game will influence the final outcome. But how they will...I will let you all find out on your own. Let me just say, that every move you make will have a consequence, either good or bad. So be sure to take that into consideration~

Character Requirements

You may play as anyone you like (within reason), as long as they fall within these two requirements:
  1. No Legend of Zelda characters.​
  2. No characters that appeared in the Convergence Series at any point after Calamitious Overture on the official timeline. If a character appeared in something earlier and DID NOT show up in a later event, that is fine. You may also play as a character who appeared in Legend of Zelda Extravaganza and didn't make it to the end, such as Kratos.​
Other than that, anyone is okay. I will allow OCs, and duos that can be of any different canons, and won't pose a limit on either as compensation for those two rules.

Oh, and one more thing. Your characters will not have any weapons or equipment with them at the start, but you will be able to select a few Breath of the Wild weapons to use! You may choose either:

a: a one-handed weapon and shield
b: a two-handed weapon and no shield

and along with these, a bow with your choice of arrows. Here are the weapons you are allowed to choose (all descriptions taken from the BotW wiki):

BotW_Knight%27s_Broadsword_Icon.png

Knight's Broadsword. "Knights of Hyrule once carried this sword. These days it's the weapon of choice for seasoned adventurers thanks to its ease of use and high attack power."

BotW_Dragonbone_Boko_Club_Icon.png

Dragonbone Boko Club. "This Bokoblin club has been reinforced with fossilized bones to maximize clobbering potential. Only the brawniest of Bokoblins can manage its immense weight."

BotW_Lizal_Forked_Boomerang_Icon.png

Lizal Forked Boomerang. "Blue Lizalfos in particular like this weapon. It has one more blade than the Lizal boomerang to give it additional cutting power, and it still returns when thrown."

BotW_Lynel_Sword_Icon.png

Lynel Sword. "This Lynel-made sword was designed with smashing in mind rather than slicing. It's on the heavy side compared to what Hylians are used to, but it's very strong."

BotW_Knight%27s_Shield_Icon.png

Knight's Shield. "A shield favored by the knights who served the Hyrulean royal family. Its sturdy metal construction makes it quite durable, but its weight requires decent skill to wield."

BotW_Forest_Dweller%27s_Shield_Icon.png

Forest Dweller's Shield. "The Koroks made this shield specifically for Hylians. It's made from the finest hard wood of trees that grow only in the Korok forest, so it's sturdier than it looks."

BotW_Radiant_Shield_Icon.png

Radiant Shield. "This extravagant shield is presented to Gerudo warriors who rise up to the rank of captain. Its apparent opulence is rivaled only by its combat capabilities."

BotW_Steel_Lizal_Shield_Icon.png

Steel Lizal Shield. This Lizal shield is adorned with several metal shells as a means of reinforcement. Its defensive capabilities are high, but its weight requires a skilled soldier to bear.

BotW_Knight%27s_Claymore_Icon.png

Knight's Claymore. "Only the most confident of Hyrule Castle's knights carried this two-handed sword. Its cutting edge is finely honed."

BotW_Stone_Smasher_Icon.png

Stone Smasher. "A two-handed weapon forged from a rare metal mined in Goron City. Its center of gravity is at its tip, so it uses centrifugal force and its sheer weight to smash opponents flat."

BotW_Dragonbone_Moblin_Club_Icon.png

Dragonbone Moblin Club. "The bone of an ancient beast has been affixed to this Moblin club, further increasing its damage. Moblins carrying these in battle are particularly dangerous."

BotW_Windcleaver_Icon.png

Windcleaver. "This sword is favored by high-ranking members of the Yiga. When wielded by a proficient fighter, its unique shape cleaves the very wind and creates a vacuum."

BotW_Savage_Lynel_Spear_Icon.png

Savage Lynel Spear. "White-haired Lynels favor this brutal spear. Its axe-like spearhead and exceptional weight give it absolute destructive power."

Everyone receives the same bow:

BotW_Knight%27s_Bow_Icon.png

Knight's Bow. "The sturdy metal construction of this bow offers superior durability, while its lack of firing quirks makes it quite reliable. Once favored by the knights at Hyrule Castle."

You may choose from one of three arrow types:

BotW_Shock_Arrow_Icon.png

Shock Arrow. "An arrow imbued with the power of electricity. It breaks apart on impact, channeling electricity into nearby objects. It's incredibly effective against metal or anything wet."

BotW_Fire_Arrow_Icon.png

Fire Arrow. "An arrow imbued with the power of fire. It breaks apart on impact, igniting objects in the immediate area. It's incredibly effective against cold things."

BotW_Ice_Arrow_Icon.png

Ice Arrow. "An arrow imbued with the power of ice. It breaks apart on impact, freezing objects in the immediate area. It's incredibly effective against hot things."

Remember, if you have any questions at all regarding anything discussed above, please ask, and I'll be happy to answer anything at all!

Character Sheet

Appearance: (A picture is fine, but you can also describe it if you must)

Name: (self-explanatory)

Age: (Again, self-explanatory. If none is given, you can estimate.)

Canon: (What series are they from? You can just say original character if they are one.)

Chosen Weapons: (The weapons you selected from the above options)

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: (What do they usually carry with them, and what powers do they have? A wiki link is fine.)

Other Info: (If there is anything else I should know, say it here.)

Cast List:

@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa)
@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Glostechk as Bitch Pudding (Robot Chicken)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hahli Nuva as Ken Masters (Street Fighter)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Khan of the Mardu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Neko Shogun as Mantis (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@ThatAverageGuy as Futaba Sakura (Persona 5)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)​

Last edited:

latest

Name: Kaito Momota Luminary of the Stars

Canon:

Chosen Weapons: Lynel Sword, Steel Lizal Shield, Shock Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Kaito is the Ultimate Astronaut, and is physically exceptional due to intense training...or so he says. He also got through Coalition training pretty early, do maybe he isn't just all talk. He has no weapons on him.

Other Info: Kaito will be taken from after...certain events in the side story Crooked Supernova.​

Appearance
latest

“Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.”

Name
Drax the Destroyer

Canon
58ee7d6c3545163ec1942cab.png

Chosen Weapons
  • Knight’s Sword
  • Knight’s Shield
  • No arrow.

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Drax_the_Destroyer#Powers_and_Abilities

Other Info:
Drax will be taken from after GOTG Vol. 2 but before Infinity War.

Appearance
civil_war_black_panther___transparent_background__by_camo_flauge-d9urf1c.png

“I will not abandon someone to die, when I have the means to save his life.”

Name
King T’Challa
AKA
The Black Panther

Canon
latest

Chosen Weapons
  • Lynal Sword
  • Radiant Shield
  • Shock Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Panther#Powers_and_Abilities

Other Info
T’Challa will be taken from after the events of Captain America: Civil War, but before Black Panther.

Last edited:
Appearance:
latest

Name:
Agent 47

Canon: Hitman

Chosen Weapons:
Knight's Broadsword
Knight's Shield
Frost Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities:
Dual ICA Silverballers with hair-trigger and suppressors
Striker
Sieger 300 Advanced
Fiber wire
Coins (5)
ICA Explosive Phone with remote detonator

Physical Enhancements: As a class one type clone, Agent 47 was genetically enhanced in order to perform physical tasks much more efficiently than an average peak-human. To keep his skills in balance, Agent 47 practices his combat, shooting, assassination, and stealth skills whenever he is not on an assignment. He has over his life become a myth in the underworld due to his skills. Many doubt in 47's existence because of his skills in completing impossible assignments to the point that the FBI & CIA denies his existence. He has killed professional assassins sent by the Franchise, killed the likes of the genetically superior people, Mark Parchezzi III and Sanchez. He managed to kill a group of Mr 48 clones despite them being created to be better than 47. He also defeated the Saints and the Praetorians, the former an elite squad of killers & the latter members of an elite and professional PMC. When training to join the agency Eric Soders claims his stats are off the charts, and considered Agent 47 a threat to the agency itself. In Hitman: Absolution, his skills were so excellent that an agency solder and Benjamin Travis said that he was "the scalpel".
  • Heightened Speed: Agent 47 is apparently able to run 10km (6.2 miles) in 36 minutes and 39 seconds. His reflexes are also similarly superior. He was able to react to Mark Parchezzi III trying to shoot him, by immediately dodging the bullet.
  • Heightened Strength: He is physically strong even when compared to adult males of his size and build in peak condition; being able to climb pipes, move, drag and dispose of bodies, snap necks, knock opponents unconscious, and jump from balcony to balcony with minimum effort. Displays of his peak-physical strength have been seen many times, as he is even able to strangle a physically powerful being, such as Tzun. He was even able to toe-to-toe with Sanchez, a man who is physically superhuman due to Warren Ashford's experiments & even hurt him.
  • Heightened Metabolism: He has an inhuman and effective metabolism, which has a limited, but sufficient healing factor. His healing is efficient enough to help him recover from a gunshot in a few hours despite him needing some medical attention in order to have the bullet removed and the pain suppressed with some painkillers. He was even tough enough to walk for a long time with critical injuries before passing out.
  • Heightened Senses: Agent 47's instincts are so profound that he can effectively visualize everyone around him (and also people of interest such as targets and guards) through walls and floors.
  • Heightened Endurance: 47 has survived things that would kill normal humans. he survived a fatal gun wound & was able to walk before passing out. When he was thrown by Sanchez through a wooden door with his superhuman strength, all it did was knock him out for a few minutes. He had even survived being electrocuted by a voltage that would kill a normal person.

535203-660x400.jpg

❝ I'm going to be your navigator, so that you don't get lost! ❞

~Name~
Nadeshiko Kagamihara

~Age~

~Canon~
Yuru Camp

~Chosen Weapons~
Lizal Forked Boomerang, Forest Dweller's Shield, and Fire Arrows

~Weapons/Powers/Abilities~
Nadeshiko is only a rookie camper, catching on camping tips here and there from Rin and the Outdoor Activities Circle. Her love for food (and her ability to eat an absurd amount of food without a problem) leads up to her knowledge of cooking. Otherwise, she's just a normal high school girl.

~Other Info~
This is either going to be the best or worst camping trip for her.​

Appearance: (A picture is fine, but you can also describe it if you must)

selesia-upitiria-121108.jpg

Name: Selesia Upitiria

Canon: Re:Creators

Chosen Weapons: Knight's Broadsword, Fire Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Besides her mech Vogelchevalier, she has a lot, so, I'm gonna link them.

Appearance:

latest

Name: Celica (Or Anthiese)

Canon: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Chosen Weapons: Also the Knight's Broadsword and Fire Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: A wiki link for her also.

Other Info: She'll be taken from mid-late game​

Last edited:

Appearance
latest

“Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.”

Name
Drax the Destroyer

Canon
58ee7d6c3545163ec1942cab.png

Chosen Weapons
  • Knight’s Sword
  • Knight’s Shield
  • No arrow.

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Drax_the_Destroyer#Powers_and_Abilities

Other Info:
Drax will be taken from after GOTG Vol. 2 but before Infinity War.

Appearance
6ccd740413ff8ac9f0a5bfecc3203a66.jpg

“When things seem beyond help, if you open your eyes and take a really good look... It's a lot better than turning your back and hiding your eyes.”

Name
Leonardo Watch

Canon
d6b0f098bfd1960dbeb8a524719b58e3.png

Chosen Weapons
  • Wind Cleaver
  • Steel Lizal Shield
  • Shock Arrow

Weapons/Powers/Abilities
http://kekkai-sensen.wikia.com/wiki/Leonardo_Watch#Powers_and_Abilities

Other Info
N/A
The Windcleaver is a two-handed weapon, so Leonardo won't be able to have a shield.

Duo reserve please. Oh! Limitless duos? That gives me all the time in the world, even though it'll just take a few hours.

"The Mother walks with me."

Appearance:
images

Name: Silque

Canon: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Chosen Weapons:
-Knight's Broadsword and Forest Dweller's Shield

Silque.

Silque is a Cleric, and uses staves for healing and dealing damage, and has access to the skills Recover and Nosferatu.

Other Info: Taken before the games events

--------

"If we must kill and steal, then so be it. We do what we must to survive."

Appearance:
tumblr_ntezjryHWZ1sqt9jyo7_400.png

Name: Azel Halgal

Canon: Otoyomegatari

Chosen Weapons:

-Knight's Bow and ice arrows
-Knight's Broadsword

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Mainly in charge of the family's livestock and soon to be head of the family, Azel has been taught to wield a bow and arrow, a sword, as well as to teach and handle hawks when hunting, and is knowledgeable in caring for horses and other animals like sheep in cold climates from their families nomadic lifestyle.

Other Info: Taken during the events of the chapter Meeting the Batan.

Last edited:
I hate this song too, but it's obligatory

JDyD3XK.png

"..."

Name:
Yuuki

Canon:
NdfoLDB.jpg

Chosen Weapons:
Knight's Claymore
Ice Arrows

Usually, they are known for carrying a two-handed sword with them.
His only known combat feats are displayed in the story of Princess Connect Re: Dive, which primarily consists of swordfighting. He is not present in actual gameplay.
He has poor gacha luck, finding difficulty getting 3*s. He blames an entity known as KMR for this, but quickly forgives him because of ten day free gachas which are currently happening as of this post.

Other Info:
He only talks when he finds it neccessary.

MAS1Emy.jpg

"I will serve you with all my heart, Master. That encompasses waking you up so that you don't miss out. Get up, Master."

Name:
Kokkoro

Canon:
NdfoLDB.jpg

Chosen Weapons:
Savage Lynel Spear
Shock Arrows

Kokkoro usually carries her spear around as a weapon of choice.
Depicted below are her usual skills in-game, and does not encompass abilities seen in-story.

296qp87.jpg

Aurora - Kokkoro's Union Burst
Increases all allies' Physical Attack and Magical Attack by a small amount.
Restores own HP by a small amount.

bJWF5pi.jpg

Trislash
Inflicts Medium Physical Damage to 1 Enemy in Front

k3MTRDS.jpg

Speed Up
Increases all allies' action speed by a small amount.
Increases all allies' Physical Damage by a small amount.

UQopKrR.jpg

The Fairy's Case
Medium increase to own Physical Damage at the start of battle.

Other Info:
She has an affinity for plants and animals, taking a liking to their presence.​

Last edited:

"Just help people. Use the rest of your life to make everyone in the world happy."

1e60b3a40cbaf53af3c8288b6fb63d6f.png

Name

Guy Cecil

21-23 years old

Canon

latest

Chosen Weapons

- Knight's Broadsword
- Forest Dweller's Shield
- Fire Arrow

Weapons / Powers / Abilities

http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Guy_Cecil

Other Info

Guy is taken from the middle of a time-skip gap near the end of Tales of the Abyss.​

" I'm really bad with names."

Appearance

:

Name: Peter Parker/ Spider-Man

Canon: MCU

Chosen Weapons:

Lizal Forked Boomerang

Radiant Shield

Bow with Shock Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Man

Other Info: He is taken from after Home-coming but before Infinity War

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" But I'm tired of them."
Appearance:

Name: Peter Parker/ Spider-man

Canon: The Amazing Spider-Man

Chosen Weapons: Lynel Sword

Forest Dweller's Shield

Bow with Frost Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: http://spiderman-films.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Man_(Andrew_Garfield)

Other Info: He is taken four years after The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Last edited:
Appearance:
View attachment 2764
Name: Shallot

Canon: Dragon Ball

Chosen Weapons:

Knight's Broadsword

Knight's Shield

Bow with Fire Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Shallot is a Saiyan and is capable of ki manipulation. He is able to shoot powerful beams of ki at will and his most powerful attack is Wild Cannon.

Other info: He is taken before he gets his full memory back in the timeline of Dragon Ball Legends.

Appearance:
dl.php

Name: Reimu Hakurei

Canon: Touhou Project

Chosen Weapons: Windcleaver, Fire Arrows

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: As a shrine maiden, Reimu has many charms and spell cards on her, and is capable of very strong purification magic....Which is going to be rendered moot by the supernatural draining. Other then that, Reimu is in good health and can do acrobatic attacks and fight pretty well.

Other Info: Reimu, the apathetic, pure Hakurei Shrine Maiden, was born and raised in Gensokyo. As a somewhat calm place in a Japan with lots of magic, Reimu is familiar with unusual things, but not quite so used to not being able to use her powers.​

Appearance:

"I'm Lyndis of the noble house of Caelin. Yet I truly belong to the open plains. Just call me Lyn, all right?"

Name: Lyndis

Canon:

Chosen Weapons:
Windcleaver (Two handed Sword)
Knight's Bow - Arrow Type - Shock Arrow

Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Lyndis is skilled in the art of Sword and Bow wielding, shown to be wielding either the Legendary Mani Katti or the Sol Katti, and is capable of wielding Bows with similar skill, however her Swordplay is her most skilled fighting style. ( Wiki Link )

Other Info: Her serene nature (and the fact that the Saceans "never lie") has earned her the friendship and trust of many of her friends, and the affection of others, including even more austere individuals. However she gets easily offended when people underestimate her physical ability on the grounds that she's a woman.​

Last edited:
latest

Name:
Akane Owari

At least 20 as of Dangranronpa 3: Future Side

Canon:
Danganronpa_2_English_logo.png

Chosen Weapons:
  • Stone Smasher
  • No Shield
  • Fire Arrows