New User Bright-eyed chancer! World-class procrastinator!

ChaoticanWriter

It has come to my attention that Storytellers Circle is a place that exists!

As such, I'm hereby assuming the role of a neophyte, as I lurk, loiter, loom, listen, look, lavish, lust, (lick?), and lift the spirits and minds of those around me. On this auspicious occasion of my entrancing entrance of entrancement, I embark with evident eloquence, engaged ever in everlasting errand, experiencing enchantment of each and every entity embodying evil and excellence equally, ... (ellipsis) ecstatic, enigmatic, envious!

Also... I write things.

.... But enough of that. Let's do something fun!!

In order to keep things fresh, instead of providing just "hellos" and "hi's", I'd like you to do one of the following:

• Give me a warm welcome, followed by your best insult! High points for anything shakespearean or ridiculously wordy!
  • Provide me a formal greeting, a bizarre or interesting fact of nature or science! The more bizarre, the better!
  • Shout "Hello!" at the top of your lungs, along with something random or insignificant you did this past week. Be overly enthusiastic about it!

Wishing warm welcomes and wonderous wordy and winding webbings of witty writings to you, ChaoticanWriter. I, too, am most inclined to loiter, lurk, listen, and lavish, and being of draconic inclination, I tend to loom, as well, but never lick. You will have to ask others if I lift their spirits or crush them.

As a shadowy lurker, I rarely welcome, but a draconic such as myself could not pass up a challenge to artful insult. And so...

Be though welcomed, you feather-pluckin' walrus! SC is the perfect place for thine saucy long-tongued bum-bailey. For surely, thy beslubbering, boil-brained blather might be well at home in this venomed place. So be thou welcomed amongst thy fellow fustilarians!

Hail, fellow loomer/lurker!
I appreciate your measured response in matching of words and wit! It seems that I'm in fantastic company then.

I specifically enjoyed the bit about "beslubbering, boil-brained blather". ;)

And it has therefore become blatant that I'm beseeched to broaden it, benevolently of course!

But of course, benevolently. Benevolence, after all, beautifies even the most baleful of brooding beasts.

HELLO!!
Fun fact: this week I was walking and ran into a bike rack on the back of a car, finished a ton of homework, and watched an entire star trek series!, I also had to take a shower with my cat cause h got stuck outside for a bit! (Was gruesome)
I'd say overall was a pretty awesome week!!

Back