Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
In the world of Dragon Ball Z, at least in this timeline, a great evil was about to awaken.

Broly. The Legendary Super Saiyan. A unstoppable force. A killing machine!

At this point in time, the entire cast was on the *new* Planet Vegeta, and just as things were about to go bad, it starts to get even worse, when Goku turned up.

View attachment 2900

"Aghhhh... aghhh.... aghhh... Kak arot!" "Broly... Broly no, do not waste your time on him." But Broly didn't listen as he continued to walk towards Goku and even powered up into a blue haired Super Saiyan. "Kakarot!" "Oh no you don't, this Saiyan is mine! Haaaaah!" Vegeta yelled as he too powered up and charged a kick towards Broly which unfortunately did not even flinch him as he continued his slow advance. "Kakarot!!" "Woah... Vegeta's attack was like nothing to him." Goku exclaimed as he jumped backwards and got into a fighting pose. "Let's get this straight. Some people call me Kakarot but I'm Goku and you're not my friend!" "Hahahahaha! Seems like I won't have to wait for the comet to hit to see you die, as Broly has other plans for you. Broly attack! Gaahhh..." Paragus exclaimed as all of a sudden, the power restrictors he had on Broly were starting to malfunction!

Broly's footsteps started getting louder, and his power kept growing and growing. This angered Vegeta and caused him to fly up and throw a Ki Blast at Broly. "No, wait!" "Haaaah!" The blast landed and still did not flinch Broly. Once the smoke cleared however, something else happened...

giphy.gif

He got angry instead! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "Broly! That's enough! That's enough Broly you'll destroy the planet! I said stop!" "AAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And after a period of more screaming, he finally stopped. Until...

He screamed again, and this time, he exploded in Green Energy! He then spawned an orb around him which pulsated every few seconds of incredible power, energy, and terror. Until he finally changed appearance. And that's when he was born... Broly. The Legendary Super Saiyan.

giphy.gif

"He's... The one... The Saiyan of Legend..." "You, Kakarot! I choose you to be the first of my Victims!"

Meanwhile all of this was taking place, a certain time travelling character happened to stumble upon this event. Who could they be, and could they possibly do anything against this unstoppable machine?

@Gummi Bunnies

❝ Maybe... this is the correct combination... ❞ A frustrated voice echoed out in the empty void. No matter how much he tried, he still couldn't reach the destination that he sought. Even after all those detours, he couldn't reach that place. And as much as he wanted to stay with a particular person, he had to try this process again... alone almost.

tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o9_100.png

❝ Argh... get a hold of yourself, Add... what even is the point of this!? ❞ The Diabolic Esper cried out, berating himself for even attempting this again. He already knew the outcome. Not even the changes from before would make the result any different. The Institute merely wasted his time. The Dark El in his body only made him more inhuman.

The thought came to his head, would she even accept him for who he was now? One more try wouldn't hurt, Add. He also knew that, probably once more like his thoughts were telling him and then he'll find something else to do. He had all the time in the multiverse.

And if this failed? Well... then nothing really matters. A mere chuckle came at that thought. ❝ Yeah... nothing that has meaning to me... it'll be gone. ❞ Something about that voice resonated with his impulses, the voice that started to whisper such things to him once he took in Elesis's Dark El.

Refusing to leave himself with no progress or action, Add tapped a few commands into his holographic console which was projected by his Dynamo system. A rip in time tore itself open before him. He lost track of how many times he's done this process, but this was another attempt on top of many. So he went through into another timeline.
-----
Wrong again. This wasn't the right timeline. If she was not present, then this was wrong from the start. The natural response to this would've been pure frustration, the need to destroy this place for not being what he wanted it to be. However, Add didn't do so. With so many similar mistakes happening beforehand, he's already lost the capacity to be frustrated at this endless loop of failure.

But there is something peculiar about this place. He perked up from his disappointment to study these surroundings. The phantom was right. There was something mildly interesting to take in. Staring at the scene that was a distance away, it was no doubt a conflict that would soon blow up into a fight. That wasn't the interesting part, however. It was the select individual that he spotted that caught his attention.

❝ Oh... that's peculiar for sure. ❞ Funny... you've met this rowdy one awhile back, and now you see him again. What shall you do? ❝ I don't know. Many ideas just happened to pop up in my head... but what's to say that I might as well try them all. ❞ Have fun with that.

It was simple banter between himself and the lingering voice in his head. He couldn't tell if this was the same Broly from before, the same Broly that killed him and his alternative self in that incident awhile back. It didn't matter though, the idea of payback amused the time traveler. Death was the first idea to come up, but that sounded boring to him. Add wanted a little bit of fun to make this detour worth while.

Taking a quick glance at his holographic console, he casually tapped once and swiped the screen away. Another break in time and space appeared in front of him. This wasn't to leave this timeline, no... he only did so to make the trip easier for himself.

tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o9_100.png

❝ Well well... long time no see, Broly. What a mighty fine coincidence that I would land myself in this timeline... ehehe... ❞ The twisted smile on his face grew. The others in the area didn't really catch his attention, might as well be extras. A faint glow resonated in his chest's crystal.

@Raynar Saassin

"Oh look. Another bug that came to be swashed." Broly exclaimed as he prepared himself for combat, in which Teen Gohan jumped in front of Goku and confronted Broly. "No you don't!" "Haaaaaaaaah!" Broly then launched himself towards Goku and Gohan, causing them to back off and retreat into the forest.

"Goku and Gohan are in trouble, come on dad!" Trunks shouted as he powered up and took off towards them, leaving Vegeta and Paragus alone with the mystery guest. "He's... the Legendary Super Saiyan... He'll kill us... He'll kill all of us... I've heard the stories but... I didn't think he actually existed..." "Only you would recognise the fear he brings, Vegeta. Broly... The legend. Free from my control, from anyone's control. He's become what I was honoured and afraid he'd become. A true Super Saiyan, a killing machine! He won't stop until he's destroyed this planet, then the next, then the next, until we reach our new home world!"

@Gummi Bunnies

The thought of chasing after them was immediate in his head. So it was easy to confirm that this was a different Broly, or so the wonders of time travel hinted towards Add. It made sense to go on with what he had in mind, but a few words caught his attention.

tumblr_o95hp8ydqr1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Oh? Is that it? ❞ The esper rose an eyebrow. Well, that explained how fast it was for him to be killed by the Super Saiyan last time. Not like it would end the same way this time around. Heh, sounds like they know a bit more than you. Your fun will have to wait.

Add didn't respond to his phantom, but he knew what that meant. Suppose it was time to fish around for some info.

❝ Mind sharing what this is all about. Color me... interested. ❞ His violet eyes looked in their general direction.

@Raynar Saassin

"You two couldn't possibly understand the hatred that I and Broly shared for Vegeta's father, the King. Once he was born, the doctors quickly informed King Vegeta of his unusual power."

As if on queue, Add could piece together the monologue that Paragus was exclaiming, as if he was there himself. "I want his son executed immediately. Ah, Paragus. I did not call for you." "Please King Vegeta, you don't understand, he could be a great use to Prince Vegeta, and our planet. Please he's just a boy, the data could be wrong, he could grow up to be a great warrior!" "That's exactly what I'm afraid of... And I don't like arguments! You'll die with him!!"

"Then he blasted me across the throne and he proceeded to have my son executed. While Broly was in his pod, Kakarot continuously cried while King Vegeta himself stabbed him in the chest, and throw both him and me away like garbage, left to die."

"That day was also when Frieza attacked the Planet. Somehow Broly harnessed his inner power, and liberated us from the blast... Ever since then we've lived for revenge, if not on King Vegeta, then the next best thing: His son! You will experience the pain and fear we've held for so long, and then you will die."

Meanwhile with the other group in the distance:

giphy.gif

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! If you wish not to fight back, I understand. But I'm going to destroy this planet no matter what!" "No you won't! Haaaaaaah!" Goku exclaimed as he transformed into a Super Saiyan himself! "Heh." "Ugahhhh!" "AAAAAAHHHHH!" "Heh heh heh."

Back with Vegeta, Paragus and Add:

"What the, are you guys insane?! He's the most powerfulist Saiyan in all of History!!" "Watch closely you two, for massacres like this are rarely seen, even by Saiyan eyes... Hahahaha."

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Huh... I thought there would be more to it. ❞ Despite the obvious air of dread taking place here, Add was largely unfazed even after taking in that exposition. Much like he expected a tad more than what he was getting here, thus leaving him only mildly disappointed. It wasn't like he had the feeling to stop Broly from his rampage. The time traveler was never a hero at heart... he had other reasons in mind.

It didn't take long for his disappointed expression to be replaced with an almost silent laugh.

❝ Well then, I'm extremely bored... and now I'm feeling inclined to play around... kekeke... ❞ The sound of running electricity resonated from the esper, just momentarily before he disappeared into a rip in space behind him. Emerging from another portal above, Add had his Dynamos charged up and ready.

❝ Configuration Mode, on! ❞ A burst of purple electricity came from the esper, his eyes changing color and leaving an ominous glow.

tumblr_nwquq6LIiz1u3z5n7o8_100.png

❝ Show me... how you'll fare against this... ❞ Add spoke with an unhinged and unsteady voice, as if he was slowly losing himself in the moment. His Dynamos began to circle around behind the esper, tracing and expanding a circle of light. Stardust.... SHOWER!!

A sudden shock flashed from the encircling Dynamos, causing an abnormally large spacial fissure to appear behind him. Such as this technique's name suggested, a volley of comet-sized temporal blasts hailed to the ground below. It didn't have much focus fire, considering that Add saw no reason to merely aim his sights on Broly. Anyone here was free game essentially.

Oh, you changed up the Stardust Shower formation? You must have been eager to use it like so. ❝ With such a large playing field, phantom, I figured that this would be a perfect test run... ❞

@Raynar Saassin

"What the?!" Goku exclaimed as he crossed his arms in an X pattern in front of him to guard the attack that Add had sent towards the entire party, just about surviving with little scratches left behind. "Hey! Friendly Fire! Wait a minute... Who are you?" As they were talking, Broly launched his attack against the party of three. As he attacked, Goku, Trunks and Gohan tried to land a few hits, only for two of them to be directly punched in the face and one to be kicked, as he broke the land around them as their furious brawl was on-going. The group had been dragged across a Canyon and knocked towards an edge, with the party pushing their feet against the ground to hold them in place, with Broly standing against a rock wall in front of them:

latest

"You think four on one would do you any good? Do you really believe you have enough power to beat me?!" "Wow... Broly, you surprised me. So I say you won the first round. But now, it's time for round 2." That was when a large group of small green creatures dropped nearby onto the ground, and once they saw Broly, they quivered in fear as he stared at them. "Oh look, the little slaves decide to be brave. I noticed how you love to look up at your silly old planet. You're probably thinking you could go back there someday... But it's just a dream! Yaaaaaah!" Broly then threw a green Ki-Blast towards the group, and just when it was about to hit them, it skipped across the ground and launched upwards towards a moon-like object in the distance. "W-what's he doing?!" It then made contact with the object and it exploded in the distance, leaving nothing. "A-aaah..." "Oops. Did I just blow it up? Heh heh hahahahahaha!" "He... He's pure evil..." Gohan exclaimed. "Hahahahahaha!" "If we let this dirt-bag live, he'll destroy the entire universe."

@Gummi Bunnies

As the spacial rift closed up to reserve his energy, Add levitated down, not seeming to be remotely sorry for the friendly fire. It wasn't like he had any actual reason to ally up.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ I am only a wandering esper that stumbled upon this timeline. ❞ He couldn't help but chuckle at his own words. It must've been awhile that he's stumbled into a place that wasn't just a carbon copy of a false past. Watching this unfold, it only interested Add further. Without warning, the esper disappeared into yet another portal. Unlike the past few times, he didn't immediately reemerge somewhere else.

Instead, five different orbs of concentrated temporal energy took form and revolved around Broly in an aggressive velocity. While these five orbs visually appeared the same, a faint flash came from one of them before returning to the same shade of violet.

❝ C'mon... give me some enjoyment out of this... oh where, where could I ever possibly be? Hehehehee... Make it quick, the clock's ticking! ❞ The esper's voice echoed from all five orbs which happened to be steadily growing in mass as the seconds went on by.

@Raynar Saassin

"Heh." Broly exclaimed as he launched himself forwards away from the incoming blasts and proceeded to attack Trunks and knock him against the rock wall, temporarily knocking him out! "Kakarot, how much do you love your son?" "Gohan, leave." "B-But father..!" "Go now!" "Heh hahahahaha!" The two then clashed together, grabbing hands together with Goku going for a chin kick!

giphy.gif

"Heh hahahahaha!" He then proceeded to kick him into the cliff and then charged after Gohan, leaving Add with Trunks for the time-being.

@Gummi Bunnies

For a short few seconds, those temporal orbs seemed to home in after Broly, but not exactly making contact. With Add still nowhere to be seen and probably hidden through the folds of the time and space, it was like he was remotely controlling these expanding orbs that now formed together once it trailed to position itself in-between Broly and Gohan.

❝ Peekaboo... ❞ Add's distorted voice echoed from the temporal mass, the esper merging out of the energy. ❝ I see youuuu! It looked like whenever he retreated into a different fold of time and space that wasn't visible to them, the electricity and temporal energy used for his combat system would be recharged. With his Dynamos focusing his power into the large temporal orb, the time traveler pulled back a fist.

Moonlight... BREAKER!! As soon as he threw a punch at the temporal mass, the energy lost it's spherical form and released an excess amount of that energy in the form of a beam headed straight towards Broly. A simple beam at first, but a time-lagged distortion occurred around the general path of this beam. This distortion became separate bursts of this temporal energy, as if Add had simply overloaded the space that the beam crossed.

Despite how this fight was obviously to the death, these attacks that Add was letting loose didn't seem to be for a kill at all. To the esper, this entire encounter was nothing more than a game. Much like a kid who played around with their food. There were ways to end this more efficiently, but he saw that method to be boring. Not much fun if everyone throws out the end-game techniques in the first minute.

But Add, what fun would that be if you only messed around? How come only seek for the momentary excitement? Once you leave this timeline, this amusement will wash away and boredom will come back. If I may suggest, my dear esper, you can take something... or rather someone out of this. The suggestion felt strange, coming from the phantom, but now that he thought about it... that would be interesting. Ignoring Gohan and the unconscious Trunks, Add let out a sinister cackle. No wonder this phantom resonated with him more than the former Red Knight of Velder.

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o10_100.png

❝ Sounds delightful... ehehehee... ❞ Regardless if his delayed "Moonlight Breaker" technique had done something or not, the esper spoke to no one in particular as the phantom didn't exist other than in his head. His quiet cackles becoming unhinged laughter, it was like his own insanity was clouding his awareness of his surroundings.

@Raynar Saassin

"Heh hahahahaha!" Broly laughed in response to the Esper's attack and fired off a volley of Eraser Cannon Ki Blasts towards the beam to throw it off course and proceeded again to attack Gohan, this time succeeding and having his fun smashing him through the buildings until eventually pinning him against the wall of one, leaving him hanging. "Huh... Ah, Gohan!" Goku exclaimed as he rushed towards the ruined city and looked around when he spotted Gohan. "Gohan!" He yelled as he tried to run for him until... Broly got in the way.

giphy.gif

"Woah!!" Goku exclaimed as he was slingshotted by Broly's blast and then reappeared a distance away, running towards him as Broly released an onslaught of Ki Blasts, in which he kept running and blocking every single one. "Why don't you give up!?" "... I never really learned how to!" That was when he took an Eraser Cannon shot to the chest and was launched into yet another building.

@Gummi Bunnies

❝ So... how shall this be done? ❞ Go about this as you would with any opponent, esper. As long as you stay close and keep him alive, I can play my part. ❝ Perfect. Then what are we waiting for? The opportunity is right before us! ❞

His Dynamos revving up for more action, Add boosted himself forwards after Broly. The other had already blasted away Goku. That was fine, that mean less interruptions as he went along with his phantom's plans.

tumblr_o82zwxBq2X1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Listen closely... eheheheee... Moonlight Rhapsody! Upon his cue, this Dynamo system let out a near-silent sound. Much like a dog whistle. The actual sound was not something to be determined, but it's lasting effects were more noticeable than its noise. This rhapsody was entirely focused on altering the mental stability of those near the esper's vicinity. It was like being force-fed all sorts of information, such as the act of overloading a computer with code that it couldn't process. So in a way, Add was letting out soundwaves that were meant to possibly incapacitate those nearby with knowledge that could render a normal person into unconsciousness.

How clever. Not only would this open up for my contribution, but this will ensure that no one dares try to barge in. You're far more interesting than miss Sunshine. Add chuckled at that thought. There were other methods that he had to try and make this easier for the phantom to do their part, but first, he went with this insanity-inducing method as the first try.

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back