Ame Damnee Brothel

------------------------------------
Dante
Underground Brothel
-----------------------------------
Dante couldn't restrain the small smirk that spread across his face when Devon punched Artimeties, but he managed to dispel it as quickly as it appeared. Hopefully that blow won't be too crippling. Would hate to go to Oblitus on my own, he thought vaguely. He could probably find someone else if need be though.

When the apprentice blurted out her reason for being there, Dante scoffed. "Foolish child," he muttered. This was why he never bothered to find an apprentice.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Was on the floor laughing his ass off at Devon, tall kid that was a good on- His laughter was cut short as he felt an explosive pain in his jaw, holding the area not really screaming in pain but more like trying to laugh it off. HAHAHAHAAH OK! Ok. You little-drunk dick bitter, you got me. playing with his jaw a little to see what the damage was. broken. Good hit short stack and all you needed was a cheap move to do it. Luckily the blow didn't kill him, hell to be honest as good as a punch that was it was still a 5 out of 10 to Arty, number 10 belonged to his mother. Though he guesses that was also because of her ability to amplify her striking power but none the less, the worst he remembered her doing was when he was 11 and training with his brother it was a two on one sparring match. Arty and his brother were getting destroyed by their mother who at that time didn't hold back and nailed Arty in the with a kick in the stomach so hard he flew through several trees and was finally stopped at a large boulder... If he wasn't wearing Shadow he probably would have been killed was one of the first times he ever saw her cry which was rare.

And now this fucking scene... trailing off from memory lane Arty finally pulled himself up from the ground staring at where he figured Priscilla was standing at, letting out a pained sigh, chalk board and chalk from his tiny portal as well as a healing potion. Writing something down as he put his jaw back together painfully and then drank the potion, it would take 4 minutes until he could talk again so he was using paper. "Ouch." And what was written next to it was a 5 out of 10. Erasing that and then drawing some words and then showed them to Priscilla. "Ok, I get it! I screwed up, with the touching your boob and then opening my mouth. But to be fair you started this whole damn thing!"

Devon Ironsides - Brothel Exterior

As the apprentice began her spiel he couldn't help but chuckle at her naivety, he'd known many a kid who tried to prove themselves in stupid ways, but this kid had some gumption. "Well listen 'ere pup, you keep that moxie about ya, you'll do well down 'ere. Jus' make sure ya know what yer feckin' doin' next time." Dante said little as usual, but then Arty just had to open his big mouth again. Even with a broken jaw he still managed to make an ass out of himself.

He'd managed to catch a glimpse of the dust the kid kicked up as she fell to the floor and the sounds of her feet rubbing against the floor. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. Walking over to approximately where she should have been, he held out his hand. "Come on, take it that way I know where ya are. Ye can stay in my office 'til Dot gets back. And rule number one, stop yer cowerin'. Yer never gonna gain respect down 'ere like that."

As he waited for Priscilla to take his hand, Devon turned and looked at Arty, reading the piece of paper he held up. "I wonder how Dot'd feel if I told her you were molestin' her new feckin' apprentice?" He smirked. "I guess we'll hafta wait and see, eh Arty? Think abou' that next time ya prove me right about being a no good piss-fer-brains."

Priscilla Shaw

"Alright, mister." Priscilla mumured. "It's not like I asked to be here.. I wasn't given much choice, really. The last two people that were going to help me turned out to be a vampire and werewolf, and they probably would've eaten me, then Master Dot turned up out of nowhere, asked me if I wanted to go with her and brought me down here, I couldn't really say no, I just didn't have anywhere else to go.." she sighed, regretting the events of her life while taking the dwarf's hand.
The top of her crimson hair seemed to fade into view slowly, containing patches of darkness where it seemed singed somehow.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Didn't really care for Devon's comment it was as short as the dwarf, Dot might be crazy but she's been around Arty enough to know he would never do it on purpose. Though he still might get a little bit of a beating but hey, he does kinda deserve it especially after losing his temper at Pricilla's constant whining... But she was still a kid that was dragged into all this mess and Arty felt a little responsible for that. Wow. I really did mess up this time, I'll agree with you on one thing. Tall kid.... I really don't know when to shut my mouth.

Knowing the damage was done with Priscilla seeing him as more as a perverted creep Artimeties just decided it would be best to wait to apologize. Maybe the trip into Oblitus will clear his mind enough to where he can not make and ass of himself. Ok good the potion is working he can now talk, jaws a little sore however nothing was damaged beyond repair. Seeing that Devon was still present and being nicer to her then Arty was trying to be, kinda stung. Are you still here Leprechaun?! Just take the girl back into your shitty little office and either count your little pot of golden coins or just pass out in drunken shame over your mother not giving you a hug because you were born with that ugly mug! Get out of here before I decide to open my mouth you backward drunken midget troll! "I think your booze is calling you Devon. Me and Dante need to do some collecting." he smiled like the goofball he was a comedic poker face. Though he would have liked to have said what was on his mind. But decided it would be best not to let this fucker see that he did kinda get to Arty.

Last edited:
Devon Ironsides - Brothel Exterior

Devon smirked at Arty. "That might have been tha smartest thing you've said today!" Seeing the girl's red hair come into view and feeling her hand grasp his, he pulled her onto her feet. "Follow me lass." He guided the girl out of the brothel area and back down towards the Fighting Pits. Reflecting on his choice, he could see a lot of himself in the girl. A confused little kid with no home to go back to, having to grasp at every chance they had to survive. She had spirit, she just needed to find the same fire he had.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante watched the pair as they left, glad to finally have it somewhat peaceful down there again. He wasn't sure what it was, but everyone seemed to be a little on edge lately. It would be nice to get out of the Underground for a while; it'd been several days since he'd been above ground. He looked over at Artimeties, "Well now that that's settled, we had better leave before something else happens. I would rather not put this off any longer than I have to."

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Shadow, Artimeties famous suit was pulled out from the portal, neatly folded surprisingly. "Just need to put on my tux and we'll be ready for our date." He said in a clearly joking tone though Arty didn't know if Dante knew he was goofing or not the skin tight suit didn't seem to offer much protection from a blind eye but the enchants and fine black leather made Shadow be able to protect its user better than steel plate mail, a hell of a lot easier to move in too. "Everything seems to be in order." Didn't get poked by any spare knives this time thank god. "And thank you for asking if I was ok after Devon, cheap shotted me in the jaw, really I will remember your concern." Arty talked in a way that made it hard to tell if he was being genuine or annoyed that no one but the girl seemed to care he'd broken his jaw. "So you want to take the first step into this new adventure where we will grow and learn about each other's tragic past?"

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante began to walk out of the brothel at a fairly quick pace, clearly ready to get a move on. "If you keep talking too much, I will glue your mouth shut until we get back," he told Artimeties simply. It was always hard to tell if Dante was joking or not, but given the circumstances, he probably wasn't.

He'd have to tell Minerva he was leaving; given how on edge everyone was lately, she probably wouldn't take his sudden absence lightly. Best to let her know ahead of time. However, if things went well they probably wouldn't even be gone for too long. Cazimir had said he'd found the stone only a few hours out. Then again, it was Oblitus. Anything could happen. It was always better to be prepared.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

"Is that why your such a tight ass?" Smiling like a jackass under his mask, Dante was the ultimate straight man to his comedy. Even if he didn't know though that's what made it so god damned funny. Walking with Dante as they being their mission.

Maybe he could find a new out there if he went with Dante, the sky's the limit and so is Oblitus. Priscilla didn't have to like him but he at least wanted to make it up to her, yeah funny how a cold-blooded smartass of a bounty hunter can be such a softy, but hey. That's Artimeties.

Back