Ame Damnee Brothel

Isla

Slaves to your deepest desires, this is your common run-of-the-mill whorehouse. What may not be so common, however, is the taboo reality of these girls specializing in both stimulating men and women. Some may go to simply hear a whore sing and seek companionship, while others may simply be there for the sex. A person's fantasy is what they make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
------------------------------------
Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
-----------------------------------​

Dante reached into a bag and pulled out another object to add to one of the numerous shelves behind his desk; this one was nothing more than your typical spoon, probably picked up from the Mess Hall. The man admired it for a few seconds before carefully placing it upon one of the shelves, arranging it so it was just right. Dante leaned back to see his handiwork, then nodded with satisfaction before going back to the bag to collect another object.

Dante's office was always a strange thing to behold. Sure, it had your typical office supplies, like a desk, a chair, boxes for ledgers, an enormous safe in the wall, etc. But the interesting thing about the room was the Master of Coin's "collectibles." Anywhere there was free space on the walls, there were shelves, and upon the shelves there were items ranging anywhere from salt shakers to extremely valuable tiny gold statues. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to these objects, but to Dante they were precious, each one displayed with meticulous care.

Finally, Dante finished emptying his satchel and sat down in his chair with a sigh, pleased with his work.

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

The brothel.

Being a half-incubus, one would think Cazimir be around here far more often than others, but the truth is the opposite. He didn't need the brothel, unlike many other people. He didn't fancy the idea of having to pay for something he could easily get for free. The fun is in the chase, after all, as he puts it. But sometimes, like today, he would go to this part of the underworld. Not for the women, but for the Master. As far as Cazimir is concerned, Dante has always been an odd one, but pretty straightforward. He wants his money and his trinkets, and that's about it. His logical and cool-headed nature makes Cazimir feel safe to talk to him every once and a while, a way to numb his own emotions as well as much as possible.

Unceremoniously, he entered the Master's office. There he was, managing his... collectibles. The man has strange tastes, and one would realize it the moment they stepped into this room. Cazimir leaned onto the door frame with a grin. "Aha! I thought you'd be in here. You missed the earlier meeting completely. You wouldn't want her mad." he said, as he walked to one of the salt shakers and stared at it intently, trying to figure out what makes it so different.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
-----------------------------------
Dante looked up when Cazimir opened the door. He was somewhat surprised to see him; he didn't tend to come down here too often.

"Meeting? No one told me about it. Why, did something interesting happen?" Dante asked as he wiped invisible dirt particles from his desk. He didn't usually concern himself with the other matters of the Underground too much; he was here to handle the business side of things. As far as he was concerned, they might as well have been two separate worlds.

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

He simply shrugged. "Nah. Nothing interesting, just Raven sucking out the soul of old Cryker, probably because the guy won't keep his mouth shut and got on Minerva's PMS. " he said, as he took rummaged around his pockets. I just came by to see how you're doing and... I think I got something in here..." he trailed off, narrowing his eyes as he felt around, and in a few seconds his expression brightened. "Gotcha!" he pulled out three items from his pack: a strange glowing piece of rock from Oblitus, a small watch he pickpocketed out of the guard by the city outskirts, and an elegant, intricate looking ring. He frowned, and put the ring back in his pocket, showing the other two to the Master of Coin with a grin. "I found these two things on the way, wondered if you might find them interesting.

Artimeties
Brothel

Entering through the decorative doors Arty was greeted by scantily clad Women of different ages and race all looking rather attractive, a little pale from lack of sunlight but that was only a nitpick in his mind. Casually walking to an empty seat greeting and groping the various women he has been with before all were nice girls and bad ones at the same time O the memories he had here. Though to tell the truth Arty wasn't one of the regular customers, only coming by just when he is bored or when he needed to distract himself from painful memories of the past luckily today was just because he was bored.

Before he could sit down he heard a commotion from his left, slowly turning his head with a blank expression, it was a rather large intimidating man wearing a red tattered cape with a red and black bandana covering his mouth and what looked to be bald head, his fists were wrapped in bloody rags with a spiked knuckle buster on his right hand and was seeming to throw a hissy fit at an adorable looking early twenties girl. The brutes voice was like sandpaper "Wha 'd ya mean yeah cun't ?!" slamming his hands on the table hard enough to splinter it he stood up clearly several feet taller than the terrified woman. "Yu Are a slav!! Itch! Yu don't have thee privilege to say no!!" Yelling in the girl's face who was whimpering a response "I...I'm.So..rry...Si...r....You nee..d to have... Money for tha..-" She was cut off by him grabbing her face with his large hand. "Yur Gon' to do i't or Yu'll be a stain on the-" Arty walked up to the two with a calm smile and his hands in his pockets. "Hay. What's all the hubbub? That's no way to treat the ladies, you have to go in...sooooft than you do it harder." The larger male turned his attention from the girl to Arty, being close to each other this guy was probably about a good foot and a half taller than Artimeties and was a hell of a lot uglier too.

"Pi'ss off yeah git! Tis have nothing ta Doo with ya!" Artimeties was clearing his ears as if he had heard a horrible sound that would make anyone want to kill the nearest living thing just to hear a more pleasant sound. "Gods almighty! And people say my voice is hard to hear. What did mommy and daddy not have enough money to take you to school? So you had to learn to talk from a dead cat with sandpaper shoved down its throat? Or did you just shove a dead cat down your throat and chase it down with sandpaper?" That did it the large man readied his fist. "Yur Fcking dead!!" With all his might he threw a haymaker punch at his target with such force his cape tore a little. A second went by for the brute with the speech impediment to notice that Arty was gone, not even a trace of blood was left. Scratching his bald head at just where the hell that little shit went he started to hear a little giggle from the girl, about to pop her one to shut her up he was dumbstruck at seeing Arty 5 feet away from where he was standing a moment ago and now was casually flirting with this girl. "wha?! How di?!"

"So what do you say after this, I make your dreams come true." Arty said while walking his fingers up the girl's shoulder making her giggle more. "OI SHIT FACE!!" Artimeties looked around for something his head turning left and right until he finally focused on the Angry bald sandpaper man. "I'm. I'm sorry. Are you talking to me ?" He said pointing at himself. "I don't see anyone else here. So you must be-" Was interrupted by another punch which Arty more than casually dodged. "Talking to me." The brute screaming like a lunatic trying to hit Artimeties with a flurry of punches kicks and even bites but always misses. "Your. too. Slow." Arty taunted. "SAND' SILL YEAH FCKING RETARD!!! YEAH NEEDS TO BE TAHGT A LISTEN!!!" Laughing his ass off at the irony of that statement. "With grammar and fighting like that. I think you need to go back to school so sit back and relax because class is in session and Professor Artys going to learn ya so listen close!" Finally retaliating Arty used the brutes own momentum against him to slam his large bulk into the stone wall and with swiftness that seemed impossible Arty started kicking the brute in the face over and over again almost like Arty was dancing on his skull further leaving an imprint on the cave wall with the ugly bastards face, Arty stopped his dance on the big guys skull only to pull him off the wall balance the dazed and probably unconscious man with the now tenderized face. Arty cocked his right arm back his muscles tensing his breathing shallow as if focusing every bit of energy into this next hit the air was silent in the brothel no one seemed to make a sound, only when a mug feel from a table did Artimeties make his move with a powerful yell and his arm seeming to have disappeared for a second.... only to reappear booping the man's broken nose "Class is dismissed. Boop." With that display the brute toppled over with a loud and resounding thud that seemed to shake the entire room. everyone seemed to cheer at the show and the girl swooned over Arty.

Last edited:
Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
Dante took the stone from Cazimir's hand, completely ignoring the watch, and examined it closely. "Where did you find this?" he asked curiously.

He was interrupted by the sound of shouting outside the room, and Dante looked up sharply. "What in Aditi's name...?" He sent the stone down on his desk and rose to go see what the problem was.

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir put the watch back into his pocket, looking back at the commotion. Oh... its Artimeties. Making the girls swoon once more with his heroic antics. He walked out, confidence in his stance as he watched the guy get beaten up. That's to be expected though, who the hell comes here without no money? Only a fool would. As he approached the brute, a few girls stared at him apprehensively. He couldn't help but wink at them suggestively, which made them blush like schoolgirls. He often found that entertaining. He caught the eyes of a few girls he had bedded as well, some smiled at him seductively, others shifted their gaze uneasily.

He didn't really care.

When he saw the brute's face, he raised an eyebrow. It was one of his students. The guy made a nervous gulp, as he saw the look in his mentor's eyes, cold like the sword of ice that he was drawing from his scabbard. He raised it and aimed at the brute's throat, as he felt the freezing sensation whispering against his skin. Cazimir made an irritated smile. "What was your name? Marcus? Or was it Matt? I cannot honestly remember, but I remember your face." the smile faded, leaving an emotionless, dark look on his visage. "What are you doing here, fooling around with not a copper in your name, disgracing my image..." his hand tightened on his sword. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't behead you right now."

The brute tried to speak, but he wasn't able to as Cazimir cut him off, looking back at Dante and Arty with an apologetic smile, never leaving his sword on his student's throat. "I'm sorry. You just can't get nice, capable apprentices these days. Pisses me off." he laughed.

Artimeties
Brothel

Holding the girl he just saved in his left arm and was actually making the ladies blush as much as Caz with both his heroic act and his own good looks . Arty chuckled at the display. "No worries. In fact, that was pretty damn fun being a teacher for a change." The Brute took a moment to glare at Arty with such hatred that it would scare most but Arty just faked his fear.

"O please don't hurt me mr'sandpaper man. it's not like I could have broken your right arm with a well-placed jab, or could have severed your spine with a single kick, and I certainly couldn't have turned your face to hamburger.... O wait I did that last one, though if you as me it's an improvement." he said pinching the man's cheek again. "Though It's a shame I couldn't teach him the ways to treat a lady though some lessons can't be learned by a child." The man was about to say something but the point of his master's sword and the chill that ran down his spine made him want to think twice. "I guess sorry about the noise Dante probably won't happen again." yeah Artimeties was a pain in the ass to many but to some, he was actually rather nice too.

Dante
Underground Brothel

Dante let out a drawn out sigh. The things I have to deal with... he thought.

"Deal with him outside if you must," he said to Cazimir, "I don't want bloodstains on the rug."

"And you," Dante rounded on Artimeties, his voice calm but firm, "this isn't the Fighting Pit. If I find you making trouble here again, I will dole out the punishment myself." The elf's eyes flashed gold briefly. "Do I make myself clear?"

Last edited:
Artimeties
Brothel

"Shiny clear." He said rolling his eyes. Arty didn't see why he was so pissed off at him, it's not like he started the fight..... or did he kinda. Well, it was a necessary fight after all. looking this specimen over her nice perky breasts, her sexy light green eye shadow that sparkled in the torch-light, and that soft but well-rounded tush. Artimeties thinks it was worth it. "Honestly it won't happen again.... Maybe..... Here's a talisman that I found in Oblitus as a way of saying sorry." The talisman was a golden lion with ruby eyes and ivory claws, it didn't seem to have any mystical abilities but still looked rather nice.

"So can I be excused now? I am a paying customer." Holding several golden coins in his left hand.

Dante
Underground Brothel

Dante glanced briefly at the talisman before turning away. "I expect full compensation for the damages," he said with an air of finality.

It might be a brothel, but this was part of his business, and as such, Dante felt it should be respected.

Last edited:
Artimeties
Brothel

Frowned a little at the Finality of Dante's decision. But for some reason he just couldn't poke fun at the man, not because of fear or rank but out of respect. Dante just had something about him Arty just had to respect.

"Sure. I'll pay for it... afteerrr." He said picking up the young woman on his shoulder. "I think I need to make a dream come true." The young women giggled like a school girl. "Please mr'hero do show me a good time." she cooed seductively but then let out a cute squeak as Arty smacked her ass. "Oh! you are naughty!" She giggled as he carried her to one of the empty rooms.

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir grinned. He made a mock salute. "Yes, Sir Master of coin, sir!" He held the man by the ear, dragging him on the way out of the whorehouse. For some time, his apprentice kept his eyes to the ground and followed along, thinking he might just be reprimanded, but then Cazimir said in a cheerful and rather unceremonious tone. "Good timing, I've been thinking of adding another one to my collection---"

His eyes widened in horror, and he started panicking. "Master Cazimir, please no--"
His eyes held no mercy. "Maybe you should've thought that before you disgraced me with your distasteful behavior."
"I won't do it again! I swear!"
"Silence." Caz hissed. It was clear he was taking no apologies tonight.

Desperation filled the man's eyes. In one crazy moment he actually thought to take grab a knife out of his pocket and tried to stab the Master, which was of course a horribly stupid idea. Cazimir only looked irritated as he swung his sword. It was a clean cut, and the head flew off, hitting the wall to his right. No bloodstains on the carpet. Cazimir remembered. Tch. With a quick snap of his hand the body gathered frost, a half-inch of ice forming on its surface, covering the man in a bodysuit of ice. It hardened quickly into a white, almost beautifully realistic ice sculpture. That is, if you try to forget the fact that it is beheaded, and that there's a corpse inside there. Cazimir took the head on his hands and examined it, with a frown. "I wanted my statues whole. But hey, look! No blood on the carpet." he shrugged, then looked around the place. "Sorry you all had to see that ladies." he blew one of them a kiss.

Last edited:
Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
Dante returned to his office, not too concerned about Cazimir's antics so long as he didn't make a mess. Once inside, he picked up the glowing stone again, unusually enthralled with the object. This was no mere trinket. A natural, unending bioluminescence; a renewable power source.

As Dante held the stone in one hand, a small, glowing knife appeared in the other. When the knife appeared, the stone dulled, becoming nothing more than your average rock. "Fascinating," Dante murmured to himself. It wasn't a particularly strong light source - the knife was barely tangible - but the potential was there. If he could find more...

"Master of Loot," Dante called as he stuck his head out the door. "I still require an answer to my question."

Artimeties
Brothel

Feeling more refreshed after spending time with the lovely lady, who enjoyed his company a little more than he did with her if her dream like expression could be an indicator of that. "Co.. Co...Cume again!" She said her eyes almost looking as if they had taken on a heart shape.... Or was that Artys imagination. Hard to tell sometimes, to be honest, but in the end who really cared as long as he did what he set out to do people didn't really care.

As Artimeties was looking for Caz and his apprentice just for some final shits and giggles it was then he noticed a crowd of ladies and some men looking on with gasps of either horror, amazement, or even some sadistic pleasure. "excuse me! Coming through! Hay who touched my butt!" He finally made it to the front to see both Cazimir and his apprentice.... Or former apprentice.... Who formally had a head..... And who was now frozen like a statue. So is the norm in the underground piss off the wrong people and well, your iced. "Damn Caz! That was cold."

Last edited:
Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir simply shrugged at Arty's pun, grinning. Oh well, he knows this guy is an asshole anyway, but maybe now he needed a new apprentice as well. A girl, perhaps... Hmm... he just hoped they'll spend more time in the training room than in his bedroom. His last female apprentice was... particularly clingy. He liked her curves though, so he put them on display, in one of his ice statues on the Loot Training Hall. Poor girl. he thought fondly. She didn't see that coming.

Walking towards the office and leaning on the door frame again, he simply smiled at the Master of Coin's obvious fascination with the rock he brought. "Maybe I'll tell you... but you'll owe me." he said simply. Of course he won't give the info so easily, not when Dante's eyes burned with so much curiosity. That small rock can easily give him a few bags worth of gold, with the way the Master of Coin has been looking at it. Maybe even a big favor. He liked that.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
Dante narrowed his eyes at Cazimir, but he tucked the stone into his pocket all the same. With more stones, he might be able to create some kind of endless battery pack for his magic, making it so he could use his powers regardless of the time of day. And with being underground all the time, he was never really able to reach his full power in recent years. He was afraid that his skills had grown rusty. Perhaps the stones could change that.

"I should have known you wouldn't offer such a gift and expect nothing in return," Dante replied, holding his gaze evenly. "20 gold." It was a reasonable price, more than the stone would have been worth on the market, but perhaps less than it would have been worth to Dante.

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir stared at Dante, trying to gauge how far out he can bargain. Twenty pieces of gold? Not bad, but since Dante asked where Cazimir got the stone, that means he wanted to look for more of the material. Caz grinned as he leaned towards Dante a little bit. "Forty." he said simply.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office

"Thirty," Dante retorted. He was used to haggling; the trick was start as low as possible without making the other person think the price was insanely low.

Back