Ame Damnee Brothel

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir smiled. "Thirty... and a favor from you." he replied. A favor from a Master is priceless, as far as Cazimir is concerned. And for as long as he knew Dante, he could assume that he keeps with his word.

------------------------------------
Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
-----------------------------------
Dante crossed his arms thoughtfully. "A favor? What could you possibly want from me, Cazimir?"

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir shrugged. "I don't know, perhaps I simply want you to tell me what's all the fuss about the rock. Maybe I want the brothel girls to all be mine for a day. Maybe I want you to go around the underground bunny hopping in a rabbit costume. I'm planning to save it for now though." He's enjoying this. One can easily see on the grin on his face.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
Dante raised an eyebrow. Strange man. "Very well, it's a deal."

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir smiled, as he sat on Dante's table. "Well..." he trailed off as he took out his sword and cleaned off the blood from it. "I found that rock in Oblitus. Around a pretty forested area. But you know how tricky travelling in Oblitus could be. It's the field of mystery, a realm of the unknown. Well, not unknown enough for me, anyway." he chuckled. "So yeah. That's actually a lone rock I found there, could be a dropping from a merchant, could be eroded by the critters from someplace else, who knows? I know one thing for sure though, I can easily get back to that very same spot." he declared, confidently.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Cazimir really was a master when using that sword it was a clean cut with no bruising or anything that was messy. Arty was inspecting the body to see if anything was spared the swords chilling bite, but to no avail, it was as cold and lifeless with nothing to get out of it. Well besides putting a small log with a goofy face drawn on it... Even Arty could get tired of his comedy shtick and needed to be serious so he took the stupid thing off the poor bastards frozen corpse. "Least you had a quick death.... Maybe." He leaned against the frozen corpse, actually thinking of all the deaths that have happened today..... Kinda like that day when mom and dad. Smacking his face with both hands to snap himself out of his stupor. "Pull it together! Mom and dad might be dead. But Jack hast to be out there!!...... he's gotta be....." His tone was low with a little bit of despair... However, his look quickly changed back to the norm. Can't have people see weakness ever for a second here or else. He leans more on the guy that was just killed and turned into Caz's personal ice sculpture. Exactly!

Last edited:
Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
Dante watched as Cazimir sat on his desk and felt his lip twitch ever-so-slightly, but he didn't say anything. He took the stone out of his pocket to look at it once more, running a finger along a jagged edge. It did seem like it might have some sort of magical properties, but it also didn't appear to be man-made. He was certain this was a naturally occurring phenomenon, which meant- "There must be more. This is obviously a piece of a larger whole, though I've never heard of anything like it..."

Oblitus... Come to think of it, Dante couldn't recall ever having ventured into the wilderness in his 200 years. Then again, it never had anything to offer him until now. He would have loved to go search for the stones himself, though he was torn. Between his inexperience in that area and his duties here, Dante felt that to leave would not be the wisest idea. Of course, he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to send Cazimir to find them either. He already owed him a debt, and he didn't fancy owing him any more. He didn't want to put all his eggs in one basket, so to speak. Speaking of...

Dante went to the safe in the corner of the room, unlocking it and swinging the heavy door wide open. He collected the thirty gold as promised and put them into a small pouch before locking the safe once more. The Master of Coin held out the money. "How far out was it?" he asked. Perhaps if it wasn't too far he could travel there himself...

Cazimir Heskel
Brothel, The Underground

Cazimir grinned as he took the pouch, counting the gold. "I'm thirty pieces of gold richer. Sweet." he closed the pouch and addressed the question. "Well, it shouldn't be too far, just a couple of hours worth of travel, if you move around as fast as I did. I'll even give you a map if you want, for free. Although... good luck on deciphering my drawings." He shrugged. "With that said, thank you for the gold, kind sir, and if I have already satisfied your inquiries, I shall head my way out and... well, spend some of these money." he chuckled.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante's Office
"A map would be ideal," Dante confirmed. "It's a pleasure doing business with you, Master Cazimir," he said with a nod, indicating that they were finished. With that, Dante opened the door and walked out of the office, his head held high. "Artimeties, if you have a moment," he said as he walked past on his way out of the brothel, "I have a proposition for you."

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Arty's jumping up from sitting next to the statue looking like he was in some sort of deep thought before Dante called out. "Hey, Dante. What up?" He might have respected Dante a little but that docent mean Arty still won't have some fun with him. "Need someone to take care of a few ladies? Don't worry I can handle about 3 at a time.... 5 at a time if I use this!" Hold up a vial of Magenta colored liquid. "Ok but seriously. What do ya need ?"

Dante
Underground Brothel
"If I'm not mistaken, you've been to Oblitus many times," Dante said to Artimeties. "If you take me to the location on Cazimir's map, I will forgive your debt to me."

Artimeties wouldn't have been Dante's first choice as a travelling companion - the man didn't seem to take anything seriously - but he was the best option at the moment. Dante only hoped he wouldn't get in his way as he searched for more of the stones.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla shuffled into one of the next rooms over from the poison training hall, stealing each and every sliver of money from each guard as she passed by out of sheer force of habit. She wandered into the dimly-lit area, it was practically impossible for her to see with her lack of colour-vision. She wanted to call out, but she couldn't do that either, It wasn't long before she bumped into something, or someone, warm and fleshy. She jumped backwards into what she assumed was a chair, causing it to clatter to the floor. Swearing internally, Priscilla managed to shuffle her way into a corner of this strange room through sense of touch, hoping she hadn't touched something wrong.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Looking at the map Dante is holding. It looks like an area he has once or twice been to before full of nice thick trees and nasty wildlife, the bears in that area can grow up to about 15 feet tall, wolfs packs, and forget about the manticores. "Yeah, been once or twice." He said jokingly while playing with a knife. "Whats the target of this little mission? A staff with the power to mind control the Envoys and Ethereals? A temple with a room full of golden sex toys? Devon's hidden pot of gold?"

Last edited:
Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante pulled out the stone from his pocket where it glowed a pale blue. "We're going to find more of these," he explained calmly. "I believe they have magical properties that should be further observed."

Even now, Dante could almost feel the faint pulse of magic coming from the stone. It wasn't much energy, but he was sure they would be much more powerful once he got his hands on more of them.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Normally he would have nabbed the rock out of Dante's hand to closer inspect it, though he was smart enough not to do it with the Master of coin. He didn't need to get into conflict with the whole damned underground today. "Mind if I take a closer look with my mask-of-hidden-hotness? Yes, that is the name. Clever isn't it?"

Arty's mask was part of his suit in a way or more accurately he made the mask to go with his suit it was after all a family rite of passage to construct your own mask. The mask was a bitch to make due to the enchantments and the materials Artimeties had to find, but it was worth it to have a mask that can let him see and point out different frequencies of aura while having a binocular vision that let him see at least a mile away...... And let him peep on ladies taking an outside bath.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante narrowed his eyes at Artimeties, deciding whether or not he wanted to trust him.

"Very well," he decided, relinquishing the stone.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Carefully taking the stone out of Dante's hand. "Ok. Don't worry I'm not going to steal or crush it. What would that even do, besides get me in trouble." Using his small portal magic he got out his mask looking like a skull with no lower jaw, with what looked like a black hawk on the forehead the tip of the wings beneath both eyes that were covered in a dark blue glass that hid his eyes. strapping it onto his face, the world seemed to be tinted blue due to the reinforced glass that protected Arty's eyes.

Dante's aura was visible to Artimeties as well as the stone. and boy what an aura the stone had, it was constantly rippling like a stone being thrown into a lake. Now that Arty knew what to look for he gave the stone back to Dante. "Ok, I got wh-" an aura that seemed to be without a body was moving. "What the fuck?" increasing his the intensity of his masks vision he was soon able to see an outline of the figure it was..... Priscilla? Arty knew that Dot wouldn't turn her own apprentice invisible yet or teach the girl such an advanced elixir, and it wasn't a prank because no one fucked with a masters apprentice besides Arty and he didn't do this. So the only other alternative would be that.... Oooooo Kid. You are about to get a lashing. Not really wanting to get involved with her now he turned his attention back to Dante. "I got what I needed."

Last edited:
Priscilla Shaw
Oh, he could see her? Priscilla returned the words with a wave in that vague direction, allowing her body language to show her despair, it was her only real way of communication, she felt like a ghost, a very wealthy ghost. Priscilla stepped cautiously forward towards where she had heard the voice and stopped right in front of where she hoped it had come from. She began jumping and waving, hoping it showed her distress. She wasn't exactly sure if he would help, and didn't want to go much further, the masters seemed particularly irritable sometimes, and it was risky to even get close to one that wasn't Dot.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante didn't take his eyes off Artimeties all the same, regardless of his reassurance. He was ready to put an arrow through his head that very moment if it were necessary.

When Artimeties swore, Dante pulled back slightly, then looked over his shoulder. "What?" He couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Was there something wrong with the stone?

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Artimeties mentally facepalmed. Even if he had the reputation of being crazy he didn't want people to start saying that he was seeing things, sure his imagination could sometimes go wild but.... Shut up... He just didn't want the entire underground to say he saw invisible apprentices.Lost in thought he only now noticed that Pricilla was in front of him jumping up and down waving her arms to show that she fucked up is invisible and cannot talk. Damn it. Ok fine, I'll help! But only this once any more invisible shit and you're on your own! trying to think up a reason why he blurted out the phrase (What the fuck). "...Whhhhat the fuck are we doing again?" He said smiling sheepishly under his mask. "Oh right, the rock. Here you go." giving the rock back to Dante he could now properly deal with Mr's disappear. "You might want to get some supplies, it's kinda a long walk maybe a few hours. I'll wait right here. Yep. Right here. Alone.... With no imaginary people of dubious origins."

Back