Ame Damnee Brothel

------------------------------------
Dante
Underground Brothel
-----------------------------------
Dante raised an eyebrow at his strange behavior. It was then that Dante remembered he needed to collect his enchanted satchel, just in case he found anything else interesting along the way. Without a word, he turned to go back to his office to go find it; but not before bumping into the invisible apprentice first. "What the...?"

Priscilla Shaw

Something suddenly rammed into her, knocking her to the ground and causing a small thump to be heard, she fasped soundlessly at the collision and rubbed her head. She really wished she could see right about now, the darkness was strangely terrifying, she could only really just about make our the outlines of shapes, this potion was really messing with her mind

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

With a sudden sigh at the display, Arty only walked between the two knowing that Dante would probably strike at the invisible girl. "Relax. Just my imaginary friend trying to manifest into the real world." Kneeling down to Priscilla as she was knocked on her ass rummaging through his portal as he did. "Here. With this, you'll at least be able to talk and tell me the symptoms of this invisibility. " Pulling out a vial of magenta liquid and handing it out to her. Anybody that could see her could clearly tell that she was almost blind and mute.... and fucking invisible, but he didn't know if she was suffering any other effects. Messing up potion's, exliers, or formulas could have a variety of effects, one time a guy messed up on an (Elixir of attraction) and turned himself into a fucking magnet a very powerful one that attracted swords, knives, and spoons. Good thing he didn't live long to regret it..... He never saw those spoons coming.

Last edited:
Priscilla Shaw

Priscilla mentally groaned before taking the strange fluid in the vial, she didn't feel like drinking anymore mystery liquids but she guessed that saying no wouldn't be wise. He throat seemed to flare up,with pain once more, causing her to lurch forward and grapple,with her throat for minute before slowly coughing sound back out of her relatively-painless body. "Hiya.." she spluttered, barely able to string together a sentence, but at least capable of speech once more. "I can't see a thing, I don't know any other ones, just that I seem to be colourblind... Dear Aditi.. I hope this isn't permanent" Priscilla mumbled, still invisibly hugging herself on the ground

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Just nodding his head at every word this girl said. "So basically, you got bored over the homework Dot gave you and looked through her book ending up like this. Am I in the ballpark?" Seriously this girl is just lucky she ran into me. Rummaging through his pouch where he keeps all his elixirs, potions, and magical dust. Only to find that he didn't have anything that could turn her visible again, oh god damn it! Arty forgot that he ran out of all his invisible-be-gone dust as he called it. "Ok. Don't panic but I can't turn you visible again." Before the girl could do anything rash Arty just put his arm on her left shoulder gently. "Seriously stop freaking out. It was cute the first time, but it's quickly getting old. It'll wear off in about an hour give or take, in the mean time take these." Hands her a vial of strange looking dust, another vial of some brown liquid, and a yellow cube. "Ok the dust will take care of your blindness so take it first it taste bitter as all hell so yeah and no the vial is not filled with liquid shit ok... Though you can't tell because of being color blind and all. The cube, is just a lemon cube to get the taste of both out of your mouth."

Dante​
Underground Brothel
Dante watched the scene with a mild interest. "It seems Dot found an apprentice then," he commented. That must have come up in the meeting that he'd missed. Who the other Masters decided to take on as their apprentices was no concern of his, so long as they stayed out of his way. This girl was no different.

Priscilla Shaw

Priscilla nodded, placing her trust in the man discontentedly and drinking the liquid, soon enough the colour seemed to flood back, and while everythinf was dark, she could at least see now, it tasted fairly terrible, so she gave the lemon a delicate lick, causing her invisible face to scrunch up at the incredibly sour taste, she had never tried this fruit before, it wasn't very pleasant. "This place.. Is a.. Umm.. Tavern?" She questioned desperately upon seeing her surrounding, forcing her face to burry itself in her knees with embarrassment before she realised she could see straight through her knees, wishing she hadn't meandered into the strange dark room​

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Burst out laughing at that taking his mask off so he could wipe the tears away. O Man this kid was too much, Arty thinks he might have found a new friend to play with, not like Devon or anyone else though just a good clean prank/tease here and there. "Yeah, this is the underground tavern. Full off all the needs and wants that can go with a band of misfits. Booze, drinks, and hooker for both man and women. This is our tavern." Dramatically pointed to the brothel. "The underground Brothel! Where all your dreams come true. If you know what I mean." nudging her a little while winking at her.

Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante gave Artimeties a sideways glance, apparently not finding the same amount of humor in the situation as he did. "I assume Dot doesn't know you're here?" he asked the invisible girl coolly. It wasn't good for her to be running around in this area, especially invisible. She'd probably unintentionally scare away all the customers if they noticed her. Best to return her to her mentor before she made an even bigger mess of things.

Priscilla Shaw

Priscilla tried to ignore the brief fantasy that flitted through her mind before standing up from her spot on the ground. "I.. Uhm.. Think I understand." Priscilla spoke shakily, embarassment heavy in her tone before she turned to the man she hadn't noticed before. "No, she left me to my own devices. I didn't want to sit inside and rest up for a week, so I.. Took a peek at one of the alchemy books and tried to make an energy potion, I think I may have added a few extra ingredients or a bit too much of them.." Priscilla explained, wondering what Dot planned on doing, or if the effects would end before Dot returned.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Puts his hand on what he thinks is her back. "Well Dot might be an insane, blind, and horny little thing. But she won't kill you unless you really piss her off, and this will only piss her off a little so don't worry too much the worst you'll get is probably a sore rump. By the way, what is on your back, it feels squishy and warm and. I just felt you up didn't I." Quickly taking his hand off the girl's breast, he wasn't wearing his mask so he couldn't see her and he thought that he was patting her back so... It's not his fault... And... O Dante needed him for a job maybe he should ask about that later after this conversation is over.

Dante
Underground Brothel
"You should return to Dot," Dante said to her. "She should be able to remove the effects of the potion." By his tone, it clearly wasn't a suggestion; he wanted her out of here.

Priscilla Shaw

Priscilla looked up at the mysterious master in confusion. "Hmm?" She hummed in response as he seemed to start talking about something warm and squishy, she was feeling rather numb, her potion seemed to have reacted with the painkiller Dot had given her in some way and she just couldn't feel a thing, it was only as his hand was retracted from where her chest would have been that she realised what had taken, if he had been anyone else, or had she had more energy, she would have slapped him right there and then, but she didn't. Attacking a master would probably lead to her death, so she merely curled up into a little invisible ball of embarrassment and hugged her knees before the other man intervened.
"I don't know where Master Dot is, she left me in the poison training hall to go do something." Priscilla mumbled, refusing to look at either of the two men, not that they could tell, and glaring at the ground.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Nice growth, Arty thought then his attention quickly turning back to Priscilla. "Maybe you should go back, me and mr'Personality over there are going out for awhile. Besides Dot usually leaves for a few hours and that potion will wear off in about an hour give or take how active you are... Also sorry about the copn' a feel. Nice size for your age though I have to say." Arty trying to sound more uplifting but instead probably sounded like a bigger perv.

Devon Ironsides - Approaching the Brothel

Devon had always hated this place. Never saw the point of a one night stand with a whore who wouldn't even remember you the next day. Now you fuck a girl you've been waiting over a hundred years for, now that's where the fun's at. Nevertheless, he liked money and people were willing to pay here, so he let it slide.

What caught his attention however was the idiot Artimeties and the Underground's Master of Coin, Dante, talking to what appeared to be thin air. He could see that sort of thing from Arty, but Dante? Dante had more wits about him then that. He approached the two, disgusted with their idiocy. "Oi, Dante! What're ya doing entertainin' this idiot's lunacy? I thought you were better than that. So you two gobshites better have a good explanation fer why yer talkin' ta nothin'!"

Priscilla Shaw

"Th-that's not something you should say to a lady!" Priscilla mumbled with a hint anger, sounding far too innocent for it to be threatening. "My chest means nothing! I-I am a skillful and resourceful and.. And an bloody invisible woman! Don't treat me like some random little girl that just fell in by accident, Master Dot wouldn't just pick me up for no reason, no offence, but pity doesn't seem like a trait you guys like to show off.." priscilla ranted, leaping up from the ground with a small thump on the floor as she landed on her two feet, raising an invisible finger and pointing it in his face, not that he could see it. Shortly after her little outburst, a dwarf suddenly appeared in the hall, asking the two men some questions in an unpleasant way from The novice poison-maker's view. "That's a dwarf.. Woah.." Priscilla suddenly mumbled, her unseen eyes seeming to glaze over as they bore into the small yet wisened man's front. It was amazing to see someone so small, he was smaller than her! Smaller than Dot, even! She felt compelled to ask him questions, but was unsure of what to ask, so she simply stared, finding it difficult to imagine how life would be being of that small stature.
"He's like a tall kid.." was all Priscilla managed to wrangle out of her mouth before she began softly giggling.

Last edited:
Dante
Underground Brothel
Dante turned to Devon. "Apparently Dot's new apprentice managed to turn herself invisible," he replied calmly.

Artimeties
outside Brothel door.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck!! I didn't think about her not being the type to worry about her chest size, I thought all teenage girls fought over that! See's Devon waddling over towards them and Artimeties couldn't help but giggle at the small thing, Arty messed with everyone in the underground a lot but Devon was his favorite since personally he found Devon to be a funny guy, not funny on purpose but funny in that he acts so badass and like he owns the place.. While granted he kinda does... But still! Artimeties still had fun teasing the walking punch line, though like with all masters he had to be careful, not that he was scared of Devon the breathing garden gnome himself, though that time stopping power is kinda a bitch to deal with. "What are you doing up young man! It is way passed your-" Before he could finish his stupid joke.

"He's like a tall kid.."

hearing Priscilla utter that, stopping for a brief moment, Arty started huffing his breathing increasing, then he started to bite his lip and tear up, and then finally he collapsed on the ground laughing his ever loving ass off. "TALL hahahaha... Tall.. haha.. KID..HAHAHAHAHA O gods I can't! I Can't!"

Devon Ironsides - Brothel Exterior

The disembodied voice had caught him completely off guard, but his nerves quickly resettled at Dante's simple answer. Of course, Arty and the new girl had to go and rile him up again by calling out his height. The dumbass fell over on the floor and he smirked as he saw his chance for revenge. Time slowed to a stop around him as he equipped Gin, his left brass knuckle. He calmly walked over to the prone corpse of Artimeties, and sent a punch with force that could crush a normal mans skull straight into his jaw, before calmly returning to his place and disarming himself. The process took about 30 seconds.

To the naked eye it would look as if Arty just took an unseen blow to the jaw with Devon remaining motionless. As time returned to normal he looked in the direction he'd heard the voice coming from. "Listen 'ere pup! Ya get one crack at me height cause yer knew and Dot seems ta like ya fer whatever reason. Do it again, you'll wind up like this idiot." He indicated to Arty. "Now, where are ya supposed to be right now?"

Priscilla Shaw

Priscilla and the pervert seemed to be having a good natured laugh before all of a sudden the male before he crashed into the ground, head first by some unspeakable force, causing all laughter in her to cease at once, he wasn't one to be messed with as was now evident. "S-Sorry sir." Priscilla crumbled in fear, she felt strong, but at the same time, people with such crushing abilities made her feel completely insignificant, not to mention made her fear for her life! "I-I am.. Uhmm Supposed to be in the uh.. Poison training hall." Priscilla shuffled, her bare feet rubbinf against the ground as she felt too weak to even look upon the dwarf. "But she didn't really give me anything to do but to rest, so I tried to make and energy potion so I could get to work faster and it didn't go to well." She blurted out, suddenly feeling like she was talking to her father or something, she had always been told to speak the truth, but she had only ever spoken in such honesty to her parents, thieving wasn't exactly a respectable way of gathering money, but it helped her assist her parents.

Back