Bug Reports Post Site Upgrade

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
Setting this thread up for people to post any issues they come across with the new upgrade.

It seems that me and a few of my friends can't seem to make Jusitfied work. will that be back or?

That will be back! Don't muck with any bbcode that you have currently justifying anything. IT wasn't built into the pre-existing bbcodes, so I need to put it back in manually. Once I do, all posts with justified text should automatically go back to normal. Hoping to have that done tonight! We're taking a break for dinner, but will get back to working on things after :)

You just made a bunch of peeps i know very happy! Bon Appetite and enjoy your dinner! Thank you very much! :)

Okay, there's a new justify in (but it's not currently effecting old posts that used the old justify). I'm going to work on fixing that tomorrow. If you want you CAN manually fix posts one at a time by editing them and using the new justify link in the bbcode bar, but if you don't mind leaving it until tomorrow, I'll get them all fixed.

Okay, the original justify works now, so old posts should be fixed now. Let me know if they're not.

The new one has been shortened to just
Code:
[justify][/justify]
for easier convenience, and it's the one we added to the bbcode bar. But the old
Code:
[justify_text][/justify_text]
we put back in so that older posts aren't broken by the switch.

Ah. That font feature was an inclusion to an addon we got for a different reason, so we didn't spend much time on giving it full functionality. I'll take a note and we'll see if it'll be possible to get it added to the mobile functions later on for people. Thanks for letting us know :)

Okay, just took a quick look, and can see why it's not working for mobile devices, and there's already a built in means of making it compatible for mobile devices, but it'll take some time to setup. Be this definitely should be doable and on our short list. Might not get to it for a few days though.

Okay, just took a quick look, and can see why it's not working for mobile devices, and there's already a built in means of making it compatible for mobile devices, but it'll take some time to setup. Be this definitely should be doable and on our short list. Might not get to it for a few days though.
Thanks for the response!

I only noticed one thing. In my old posts emojis are HUGE. And I tried to use them in new replies and the same thing happen. I'll leave one in here so you can see what I'm talking about:

:emoji_fearful:

Will it come back to normal or it is from now on that way?

Oh, I bet I know what's going on there. A lot of emojis are built in now, so I didn't bother to import all the extra css that handled the resizing our old emoji pack. I should be able to get that fixed. I'll take a look. In the meanwhile I'm going to disable the emoji's, so they're not breaking peoples pages from their massive size. We'll turn them back on once we get them fixed.

Okay! Figured out how to fix it! It's going to take me a bit, because I need to do them one at a time o_O Not going to bother disabling them after all since I'm going to go ahead and fix them now, and you should start seeing them slowly correcting as I get through the list.

Can you inform when it's done? Because some things aren't changed in my old posts and I just want to be sure it's not happening only to me.

We've knocked out the first two categories (people and nature). We're starting on foods now, but it's very slow. The first category took over an hour by itself to fix. I'll let you know once we get through everything. We may not fully finish until tomorrow.

Okay, fonts should be available on mobile now, and we have all but the last two categories of emojis fixed.

Okay, all of the smilies should be fixed now.

Back