Open Bunz's RP Details and Interests

Bunnbunz3

- Basics -

About Me
Bunz is the username that I go by and is what most people call me! I am 20 years old and I am very much into anime as I am videogames. I love to write and have always had a love for stories. Whether I'm coming up with my own or reading them from a novel or comic, stories have a way of pulling me right out of reality and into a completely different world. I'm a very laid back kind of girl as I like to just chill in my own corner and joke around. In crowds, I can be somewhat shy and introvertive but I'd like to say that I consider myself a very friendly person so I'm always looking for new friends!

Roleplay

I have been roleplaying for about 4 years all together I'd say and I have developed a sort of list of dislikes and likes along the way. What got me into roleplay was honestly an anime called Hetalia. I just got into the fandom and started roleplaying the characters! Got to say, the fandom was weird but roleplaying was a lot of fun. After awhile, I started to roleplay with original plot ideas and characters and tried other sites and platforms to roleplay on. I then started to realize just how fun world building and character development can be! Coming together and writing stories with others is really what sparked my interest. Getting attached to the characters we make and worlds we build is just something I get passionate about.

- Roleplay -

Genres

I have always been very open and have tried many different genres and writing styles along the way. I do lean more towards the romantic and the dramatic side of stories but I do very much like action and adventure. Out of all the genres I have tried, I still have not yet done a historical roleplay (of course, I am more than willing to try it~). Horror isn't something I'm really into but with the right plot and character set up, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Pairings
I prefer to roleplay MXM and MXF while the only pairing I don't do is FXF. When it comes to roleplaying as a Male or a Female, I have no strong bias on which I prefer more.

Fandoms
I don't like to do fandom roleplays as I don't like to play cannon characters and don't feel comfortable in portraying the fandom's world correctly.

Literacy

I tend to lean more towards the literate side of things and sometimes go on the borderline of novella. I love involving detail in my writing and love for my partner to do the same. Of course, its always going to be quality over quantity with me.

Timezone and Response Time

I do work and have a life so bare with me. My timezone is MST and I usually respond at least once a day.

Rules
So this is just going to be a simple set of things I don't like in roleplay. They are not necessarily rules but just more preferences

No Godmodding or Marysues
I 'm sure this is something we all hate but it is something I will mention anyways. I don't like others controlling my characters or for characters to be overly powered (unless agreed on).

No One Sided Roleplays
Please don't have me do all the work in story planning or just progressing the story in general. It's more like writing a book by myself than roleplaying with another if that makes sense. This also applies to coming up with ideas for a roleplay you want to do with me. I don't want you to just hand me a basic general concept and have me come up with the rest.

Have Decent Grammar and Punctuation

There have been times when I can't understand what someone writes due to grammar or punctuation errors. I want to be able to get into the story we are making and have fun with it rather than spend time trying to figure out what your trying to convey. I'm not asking for perfection, I'm asking for decent writing skills.

Be Patient
I do have a job and other interests so I may not reply as often as you'd like. Please keep into account how our timezones match up and I will try to respond within a reasonable amount of time. However, if it has been a week or more, feel free to give me a bump.

Let's Have Fun!

Please let me know if the roleplay doesn't interest you anymore. We can always come up with something different or just stop the whole roleplay all together. I will also make sure to do the same~.

- Roleplay Plots -

I have a few plots at the moment but I am always down to brain storm something else with you or do a plot you have in mind!

Words with "*" in front of them are genres that we can or don't need to do.

OPEN

Supernatural/Drama/*Comedy/*Romance
Secretly Enemies

Muse A comes from a line of Vampire Hunters but doesn’t really care about his family’s history or traditions. I mean, it’s great that they get extra physical abilities but having the whole responsibility of taking down vampires is quite the task. Wanting to do something more than just hunting down Vampires, Muse A tries to find an apartment of his own, running away from his pestering family of Vampire Hunters. Having trouble finding a cheap apartment, Muse A happens upon an AD that Muse B had put out. Muse A decides that maybe having a roommate wasn’t a bad option and decides to call.
Muse B is a Vampire who isn’t the most happy to be a part of one of the greatest vampire families known to many. The whole responsibility of one’s reputation and social standing was enough to make Muse B up and leave to attempt to live on his own. However, without the help of Muse B’s family’s wealth, living on his own was a bit harder than Muse B had thought. Muse B then decided to get a roommate to split the living expenses. Muse A and B end up living together but have no clue as to who they really are to one another. Will they find out about each other's identities? Will they be at each other's throats once they find out? Or will they be conflicted with how much their friendship has grown?

OPEN
Supernatural/Action/Adventure/*Romance
Journey Through The Underworld

Muse A is the son/daughter of the demon lord that rules the entirety of the underworld. One way or another, Muse A finds the underworld a bit boring and wants to try and spice up his/her life. One thing leads to another and Muse A finds themselves answering to a costly deal with a human being from the mortal realm. Muse B is indeed the human Muse A finds themselves to be making a pact with. Throughout Muse B’s life, power is something they lacked or thought they lacked. Having someone dear to them being taken to the underworld, Muse B wants the power and ability to get them back. Muse B then summons Muse A and makes a deal. His soul for the power to enter the underworld and fight to get his loved one back. Both have to explore the underworld and search for Muse B’s loved one while Muse A struggles with the responsibilities placed onto them by the demon lord. What will happen when Muse B’s time is up and Muse A has to take their soul? Will Muse A be willing to do it or try and change their outcome? Will the demon lord let them? Who will Muse B end up having to defeat or encounter in order to get their loved one back?

OPEN
Fantasy/*Romance/Adventure/*Action
The Princess/Prince and The Dragon

Muse A is a Princess/Prince that has been locked away in a tower since they were six. Their parents were frightened of their child’s mysterious powers and talked with a well known witch who was curious. The parents begged the witch to take Muse A so that the witch could control Muse A’s powers. The witch gave in and took the child in their care, raising them in a tower that had been their home. Muse B was a very young dragon who had lived with the witch. The townspeople had spread rumors of the tower and soon, Muse B was a rumored “ruthless” dragon that’d kill anyone who stepped foot in the tower. As Muse A grew, they had no idea they were living with a dragon as Muse B had always used shifting spells to appear to Muse A as a fellow human. One day though, the tower is invaded by a knight who claims to be trying to save Muse A from the dragon. Muse B is forced to shift in front of Muse A but, to Muse B’s surprise, they are more surprised than frightened. Rather than fight, Muse B and Muse A escape to the outside world that they have barely seen. Soon, Muse A and Muse B are out on the run with rumors of Muse B having captured Muse A.

OPEN
Sci-Fi/*Romance/Comedy/Action

Who Said Mermaids Weren’t Aliens?

Muse A came crashing down to planet earth after a terrifying escape from their crumbling planet. Now with a destroyed home and nowhere to go, they happen to find themselves crash land in the middle of the Ocean. Seeing a beach nearby, they attempt to use a device to alter their appearance to look more like humans. However, a fish somehow gets into the middle of things and Muse A ends up with the tall of a fish but the upper body of a human. The fish steals the device and soon, Muse A is busy fighting it. Muse B is a lifeguard and sees a lot of splashing in the water. Having assumed someone was drowning, Muse B tries to “rescue” Muse A. One thing leads to another and Muse B ends up thinking of Muse A as a real mermaid. Will Muse A ever get to transform properly? What will Muse B do now that they think Muse A is a mermaid? Just how was Muse A’s planet destroyed?

OPEN
*Sci-Fi/*Fantasy/Slice of Life/Romance/Drama/*Historical
A Second Chance

Muse A figures out the secret to time traveling but finds that it can happen only once in a person’s life at a great cost. Having had a great regret they could never let go, they take the chance to go back in time and try to fix the mistake they made with their love, Muse B. Now that Muse A is back in time, Muse B has no idea who they are and Muse A has to make them fall in love with them all over again without any regrets. What great cost will Muse A have to pay for going back in time? Will Muse B end up falling for them? Will both be left with no regrets and only love?

Thank You For Reading!
Feel free to give me a PM if your interested in Roleplaying!

Back